Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

31 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

He’s always posting about the tour on social media and tickets are heavily discounted already, there’s not much more he could do. His target audience buys tickets well in advance, not a few days before the show.

Hopefully Live Nation saw the numbers from Avril’s Canadian tour (especially Edmonton’s) and won’t ever pull such clownery ever again.

Time to film Bois Lie  video & Send it idmediatly to Pop & Alternative radio + some playlist .... what are they waiting for 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

MGKs tickets for his Toronto Canada show are expensive af.. idk if it’s different in America 

3 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

MGKs tickets for his Toronto Canada show are expensive af.. idk if it’s different in America 

That’s one of the few dates that’s selling well :clown:

Atlanta, Birmingham (AL), Raleigh, Kansas City, Tulsa, Portland, St. Paul, Cleveland, Miami, Austin, Houston, etc  all have tickets for $25 (or less), and most other US cities have tickets from $29

I kind of wish the Toronto date wasn’t selling well because I wanna go to see avril LOL

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

He’s always posting about the tour on social media and tickets are heavily discounted already, there’s not much more he could do. His target audience buys tickets well in advance, not a few days before the show.

Hopefully Live Nation saw the numbers from Avril’s Canadian tour (especially Edmonton’s) and won’t ever pull such clownery ever again.

And they made her a line up for someone like MCR and Paramore :rip: . People argued that they are bigger tour draws but whatever, she's still a bigger name. 

Sk8er Boi, I’m With You and Losing Grip are now available in “HD” on YouTube

unfortunately the music videos weren’t shot on film so they look a bit meh but that’s life :coffee2:

7 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

And they made her a line up for someone like MCR and Paramore :rip: . People argued that they are bigger tour draws but whatever, she's still a bigger name. 

Paramore did have huge tours so yeah, it’s Avril to blame that she puts on basic and short shows. As a fan, even I don’t want to see her 70 minutes greatest hits show.

Edited by KKKIMO92
Typo

Avril will close one of the Stages tomorrow at Boston 

She is doing a 1 hour Setlist, maybe this will be Avril longest Setlist US show of 2022

• ATRL Moderator

Just pre-ordered Let Go’s 20th anniversary vinyl from Walmart :wanda:

the way they’ve had YEARS to prepare for this release and couldn’t get the vinyl to come out in the right calendar year  :clown:

16 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Just pre-ordered Let Go’s 20th anniversary vinyl from Walmart :wanda:

Link? :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, KKKIMO92 said:

2LP, does this mean we are getting a new album of unreleased songs?

She did confirm that we would be getting demos and b-sides but we just don't know which ones. Hope they end up getting pressed but they could theoretically be digital only which would obviously be a let down

More info about the Let Go Anniversary Edition (according to Amazon)

71aradnKtkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Release date: 27 January 2023 (Vinyl)

Run time: 1 hour and 11 minutes

Label: Arista/Legacy

Number of discs: 2

So the anniversary edition has 22 more minutes than the standard version (something like 6 additional songs) :katie2:

23 minutes ago, Cefh said:

So the anniversary edition has 22 more minutes than the standard version (something like 6 additional songs) :katie2:

I hope it’s not live recording of some songs.....

i hope get over it and let go (the song) makes the cut to the album :jonnycat:

you never satisfy me would be a collapse :WAP:

I hope that we get Falling Down, Get Over It, I Don’t Give and a few other songs. :WAP:

3 hours ago, Cefh said:

not to ruin everyone’s fun, but the My World EP and the Try To Shut Me Up EP both last ~22 minutes

Edited by ProudLBS

On 5/25/2022 at 9:15 PM, KKCuteCat said:

She’s most definitely not. 

Apparently, Gwen sent Ramona a free trial of her new makeup line.:dies:

An Avril-Gwen duet on Just A Girl or Don't Speak would be fire tho.:fan:

28 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

not to ruin everyone’s fun, but the My World EP and the Try To Shut Me Up EP both last ~22 minutes

They can't do this, they just can't :clown:

On 5/25/2022 at 2:52 PM, ProudLBS said:

especially the Quebec City show :gaycat4:

lmao that was my date :gaycat2: