No idea

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

No idea

She added few more shows in Canada right? In June

28 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

She added few more shows in Canada right? In June

Those are the rescheduled shows

On 5/20/2022 at 2:13 AM, ProudLBS said:

She has festivals in Boston and Las Vegas so she wouldn’t play those cities again of course, and Detroit is literally across the river from Windsor so she wouldn’t go there either.

If she managed to play to 4k people in some of those cities, then she could could definitely play Madison Square Garden. Plus 2 shows at Radio City Music Hall ~= 1 show at Madison Square Garden if you don’t use the entire arena.

Regarding her Windsor show, lots of Americans are hesitant to travel to Canada because they don't want to get tested for Rona before going back to the US.:gaycat6:

So a Detroit date would be ideal for her fans living in Michigan.

And what makes you think she can sell out two shows at Radio City Music Hall?

She couldn't even sell out the Greek Theatre in LA back in 2019. And LA is the second-most-populated city in the US.:hoetenks:

If she can manage to sell out two shows at the Greek Theatre, then her team could book The Forum with some of the upper levels curtained off.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:16 AM, ProudLBS said:

But 4K people in some of the cities suggested by @HBK-79 seems way too optimistic :gaycat6:

Tbh it was all wishful thinking on my part.:clown:

Not to give you a history lesson. But US cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, and DC are well-populated and are growing rapidly every year.

I can envision Ramona 95% selling out the same venues that Olivia has done on the SOUR Tour.

But seriously, she can AT LEAST 'sell out' the same venues used by freakin' Alicia Keys, who doesn't even have a fanbase.

And even Paramore can sell out 4k venues in most US cities, and they're a niche artist compared to Lasagna.:cm:

Edited by HBK-79
Forgot to put in the emojis

Love this album! Are we getting a 3rd single?

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

Bois lie is supposed to the the third single but she has been touring since and Travis is getting married and honeymooned. So probably not. A third single may be the added songs from the deluxe at this point.

Just now, KKKIMO92 said:

Bois lie is supposed to the the third single but she has been touring since and Travis is getting married and honeymooned. So probably not. A third single may be the added songs from the deluxe at this point.

Very disappointed hearing this news

2 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

And what makes you think she can sell out two shows at Radio City Music Hall?

She couldn't even sell out the Greek Theatre in LA back in 2019. And LA is the second-most-populated city in the US.:hoetenks:

Her 2019 NYC show sold out super fast :bam:

9 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Tbh it was all wishful thinking on my part.:clown:

Not to give you a history lesson. But US cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, and DC are well-populated and are growing rapidly every year.

I can envision Ramona 95% selling out the same venues that Olivia has done on the SOUR Tour.

But seriously, she can AT LEAST 'sell out' the same venues used by freakin' Alicia Keys, who doesn't even have a fanbase.

And even Paramore can sell out 4k venues in most US cities, and they're a niche artist compared to Lasagna.:cm:

Sure, but if she can’t sell 12K tickets in a city of 20M people she’s gonna have a hard time selling 4K in cities with a fifth of that :clown: (though she tends to do better in red-ish states lol)

30 minutes ago, Power love said:

we want Ava Lunch but she’s on tour and nothing happens while she’s on tour

17 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Didn’t they already film a video for bois lie?

38 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Didn’t they already film a video for bois lie?

No. The next single will either be a deluxe track or an Avrils Version Let Go re release. 

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

No. The next single will either be a deluxe track or an Avrils Version Let Go re release

That’s so not happening :bibliahh:

the re-release tracks are the b-sides that are already on QQMusic and there won’t be anything special apart from the star in Hollywood 

20 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

the re-release tracks are the b-sides that are already on QQMusic and there won’t be anything special apart from the star in Hollywood 

I meant one song girl not an album. 

20 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I just hope the quality will be better. Plus, can she release daybreak too.

On 5/22/2022 at 4:44 PM, ProudLBS said:

Vienna - SOLD OUT

Mess. Why is she so slow to sell out venues?

No wonder she can't move on to bigger venues.:zzz:

On 5/20/2022 at 10:46 AM, KKCuteCat said:

But i think Travis Barker made her to support for MGK.

No one forced her to be MGK's opening act.

The bish wanted to tour with her friends, her team suggested that she support MGK, and she stupidly said yes.:thing:

On 5/19/2022 at 3:29 PM, ProudLBS said:

Taylor says the shows are sold out even when they aren’t :eli:

WaitT. Even Taylor can't sell out shows?

I watched videos of the rep Stadium Tour, and every show looked like the Super Bowl.

31 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Mess. Why is she so slow to sell out venues?

No wonder she can't move on to bigger venues.:zzz:

That one was moved from a smaller venue and with the delays lots of people asked for a refund

32 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

The bish wanted to tour with her friends, her team suggested that she support MGK, and she stupidly said yes.:thing:

This

32 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

WaitT. Even Taylor can't sell out shows?

I watched videos of the rep Stadium Tour, and every show looked like the Super Bowl.

Rep Tour Dublin night 2 :celestial5:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

That one was moved from a smaller venue and with the delays lots of people asked for a refund

I was meaning in general.

Her Canadian shows and some of her EU shows haven't had those instant sellouts like her UK shows did.

5 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I was meaning in general.

Her Canadian shows and some of her EU shows haven't had those instant sellouts like her UK shows did.

The U.K. shows are in TINY venues. 

why is she adding a show in the Tokyo suburbs instead of just adding a 3rd show in Tokyo :clown:

58 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

why is she adding a show in the Tokyo suburbs instead of just adding a 3rd show in Tokyo :clown:

Well the only big venue in Asia so far is the Philippines one and I don't even know if she'll do full capacity

That Nagoya venue is literally in an airport :rip:

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

Well the only big venue in Asia so far is the Philippines one and I don't even know if she'll do full capacity

That Nagoya venue is literally in an airport :rip:

but she’s gonna play to ~21K people in the Tokyo area :clap3: and the venues in Nagoya and Osaka are fine too

It’s an exposition center, it makes sense to be close to an airport lol

Edited by ProudLBS