Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

12 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I don't think she'll be able to perform in arenas ever again whenever she's on tour in the US.

Instead of her opening for MGK this summer, her USA tour could've looked like this:

Las Vegas - The Cosmopolitan

Los Angeles - The Greek Theatre

San Francisco - Golden Gate Theatre

Phoenix - Arizona Federal Theatre

Seattle - WAMU Theater

Denver - Bellco Theatre

Chicago - The Chicago Theatre

Dallas - Toyota Music Factory

Houston - The Hobby Center

Nashville - Ryman Auditorium

Miami - The Fillmore Miami Beach

Atlanta - The Fox Theatre

Detroit - The Masonic Temple

Pittsburgh - Stage AE

Washington DC - The Anthem

Philadelphia - The Met

Boston - Leader Bank Pavilion

New York - Radio City Music Hall

You made all the list for her :rip: .  U should apply to work in her team tbh. Cause they're dumb af. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

8 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

She has festivals in Boston and Las Vegas so she wouldn’t play those cities again of course, and Detroit is literally across the river from Windsor so she wouldn’t go there either.

If she managed to play to 4k people in some of those cities, then she could could definitely play Madison Square Garden. Plus 2 shows at Radio City Music Hall ~= 1 show at Madison Square Garden if you don’t use the entire arena. Halsey had a sold out show at Madison Square Garden in front of “only” 12K people in 2015.

The total capacity of the venue is 20K and she’s using an end-stage. I expected a bit more, around 13-14K.

I think she could do 6-7k venue at big cities like Vegas or NY. Of course she has to reduce the amount of shows. However, i think her team will play safe, so probably a theatre tour. But anything would be better than opening for someone like MGK. But i think Travis Barker made her to support for MGK. Since he's not anywhere near a touring force?

29 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I think she could do 6-7k venue at big cities like Vegas or NY. Of course she has to reduce the amount of shows. However, i think her team will play safe, so probably a theatre tour. But anything would be better than opening for someone like MGK. But i think Travis Barker made her to support for MGK. Since he's not anywhere near a touring force?

If she could play to 6K people in London, Ontario (550K people), she could definitely play to 12K in New York (20M people), even accounting for the fact she’s less successful in the US.

But 4K people in some of the cities suggested by @HBK-79 seems way too optimistic :gaycat6:

MGK was nowhere ready for arena shows in North America :clown: New York sold out immediately (later on they added more tickets), but pretty much every other date is struggling.

MGK’s team probably booked the arenas based on Tickets to My Downfall’s success and before his bombs. Then they called Avril, Willow, Travis, etc, when they realized they had overestimated him :rip:

34 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

You made all the list for her :rip: .  U should apply to work in her team tbh. Cause they're dumb af. 

true :rip:

55 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think it would be more realistic that she launches a summer us dates next year after the European leg. It’s long an enough gap between Canadian leg and the US leg. 

I could see that, and it wouldn’t shock me if she released AL8 before the European leg since she’ll have plenty of time off.

Edited by ProudLBS

17 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

If she could play to 6K people in London, Ontario (550K people), she could definitely play to 12K in New York (20M people), even accounting for the fact she’s less successful in the US.

But 4K people in some of the cities suggested by @HBK-79 seems way too optimistic :gaycat6:

MGK was nowhere ready for arena shows in North America :clown: New York sold out immediately (later on they added more tickets), but pretty much every other date is struggling.

MGK’s team probably booked the arenas based on Tickets to My Downfall’s success and before his bombs. Then they called Avril, Willow, Travis, etc, when they realized they had overestimated him :rip:

true :rip:

Avril is a "guest" in his NY show right? Might be they are coming for her, not him :eli: . Even tho MGK's more relevant than her right now, i highly doubt that he's a bigger name in terms of touring.

Anyway, Did the show in Edmonton really have 10K attendees like Mod Sun posted on facebook? If there is more than 10K capacity, he would say over 10K people anyway.  

13 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I could see that, and it wouldn’t shock me if she released AL8 before the European leg since she’ll have plenty of time off.

I don't thinl Avril will do a theatre tour in the US since she's lazy AF. The profit for theatre tour is not worth it for her lazy ass i guess. 

2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't thinl Avril will do a theatre tour in the US since she's lazy AF. The profit for theatre tour is not worth it for her lazy ass i guess. 

Then I’m expecting AL8 next spring before the European leg and AL9 in 2024 :eli:

Edited by ProudLBS

4 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

If there is more than 10K capacity, he would say over 10K people anyway.  

remember when he thought his album had received millions of streams during the first week :clown:

3 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

yeah, a few arena shows in Asia will get her more money than a 20 dates theatre tour in the state. Probably why she doesn’t bother to tour the US but still touring Canada where she could do arenas.

6 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Avril is a "guest" in his NY show right? Might be they are coming for her, not him :eli: . Even tho MGK's more relevant than her right now, i highly doubt that he's a bigger name in terms of touring.

Anyway, Did the show in Edmonton really have 10K attendees like Mod Sun posted on facebook? If there is more than 10K capacity, he would say over 10K people anyway.  

that is a big ass arena where it can seat 20k ppl. Surely she would play to 10k ppl with all levels opened.

13 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Then I’m expecting AL8 next spring before the European leg and AL9 in 2024 :eli:

I don't expect any other era until the next 3-4 years :rip: 

11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

remember when he thought his album had received millions of streams during the first week :clown:

We will have a report soon i guess. 

8 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

that is a big ass arena where it can seat 20k ppl. Surely she would play to 10k ppl with all levels opened.

My guess is she's playing in all his biggest venue dates. Like Travis Barker made her to tour with him to sell tickets. That's the only way explains that. I don't think she has to be opening for anyway at this stage of her career if she doesn't want to

43 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't expect any other era until the next 3-4 years :rip: 

I don’t expect any proper “eras” anymore tbh :rip: she HATES giving interviews and doing promo

Queen of Trolling asking us to create a perfect Setlist :dies: we all know that she won’t add any song anytime soon… maybe for Latín America dates 

11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Calgary #1 - SOLD OUT

Queen of #1s

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Calgary #1 - SOLD OUT

I think the ticket price for these two shows are very expensive? May be equivalent to a normal 5k gig.

4 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Calgary #1 - SOLD OUT

Calgary #2 - SOLD OUT

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think the ticket price for these two shows are very expensive? May be equivalent to a normal 5k gig.

The few tickets remaining are resale tickets, so they’re more expensive.

Plus since the venue is quite small there wasn’t really much room for more affordable sections like some shows had.

Edited by ProudLBS

• ATRL Moderator

Well we did convince her to perform Hello Heartache and Falling Fast on the self-titled tour, maybe she'll throw us a bone and at least perform Avalanche or Kiss Me :wanda:

38 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Well we did convince her to perform Hello Heartache and Falling Fast on the self-titled tour, maybe she'll throw us a bone and at least perform Avalanche or Kiss Me :wanda:

:clown:

I threw $50 at some random cryptocurrency called Avalanche and made $2.25 :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

I threw $50 at some random cryptocurrency called Avalanche and made $2.25 :gaycat4:

Queen of Crypto I fear

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

2.25 comeback? Probably catapulted you into top 100 richest people in Portugal. 

2 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

2.25 comeback? Probably catapulted you into top 100 richest people in Portugal. 

:deadbanana4:

it was my first time buying crypto