Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

Is she done with singles? She had way less buzz in other eras and she managed to pull at least 4 singles or something…

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

1 minute ago, Mr.Link said:

Is she done with singles? She had way less buzz in other eras and she managed to pull at least 4 singles or something…

She’s on tour, not much happens while she’s on tour

maybe we’ll get something in August, she has pretty much the entire month off

9 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

do you need a vaccine for her tour?

I think so

:jonny5: not bad :clap3:

6k tickets sold & it’s not even a big Canadian city 

This date is already bigger than any HAW Tour date at the USA :eek:

I Hope they revealed more dates revenue soon :party:

44 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Good, I think this is one of the bigger capacity date, so I won’t have my hope up too much. But considering HAW had an average 200K per night revenue, I think this is already shaping up to be a much bigger tour, plus it’s a Canadian leg.

23 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

more $$$ than any of the 2011 Canadian shows and second highest attendance overall (Toronto 2011 had a few more people) :clap3:

OT: I wonder how they’ll count last minute tickets that didn’t sell :clown:

28 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Good, I think this is one of the bigger capacity date, so I won’t have my hope up too much. But considering HAW had an average 200K per night revenue, I think this is already shaping up to be a much bigger tour, plus it’s a Canadian leg.

After Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton,  Winnipeg, Saskatoon and maybe Ottawa

40 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

After Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton,  Winnipeg, Saskatoon and maybe Ottawa

So Toronto, London, Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon & Ottawa all 7 shows are at least 6k each :eek: that’s 42k people average 

+

Calgary = 5k (2 shows)
+
The other 7 shows at Canada let’s put an average of 4K each that’s another 28k 

Avril Sold arround 75k-80k tickets just in Canada :clap3: she could deaf gross 5 million :alexz: 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

more $$$ than any of the 2011 Canadian shows and second highest attendance overall (Toronto 2011 had a few more people) :clap3:

OT: I wonder how they’ll count last minute tickets that didn’t sell :clown:

It’s already shown in the count. They only open a few sections each time to makes the attendance looks good.

I didn’t realize how tragic the 2011 Canadian leg gross is. There is one show in a big ass arena and they only opened 2500 and the gross is 95000.......That explains why not tour dates in Canada and the state in 2013......

13 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

They didn't check for proof when I saw her in Toronto last week.

So which track is taking off on Tik Tok? :cute:

13 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

was not required for me.

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

She should've done 2 dates in London. I remember when I saw Carly in London, ON it was in a small nightclub :toofunny3:

47 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

It’s already shown in the count. They only open a few sections each time to makes the attendance looks good.

I didn’t realize how tragic the 2011 Canadian leg gross is. There is one show in a big ass arena and they only opened 2500 and the gross is 95000.......That explains why not tour dates in Canada and the state in 2013......

Yes, but if they put 10 extra tickets on sale hours before the show and only manage to sell 9, would they say the show was sold out? Taylor says the shows are sold out even when they aren’t :eli:

I don’t know what happened with that tour. The fact tickets were more expensive in Latin America than in Canada :rip:

Edited by ProudLBS

12 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Yes, but if they put 10 extra tickets on sale hours before the show and only manage to sell 9, would they say the show was sold out? Taylor says the shows are sold out even when they aren’t :eli:

I don’t know what happened with that tour. The fact tickets were more expensive in Latin America than in Canada :rip:

Since they will need to report the gross after the show is done, I would say they will report the final count, so 1 ticket unsold. 

On 5/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, ProudLBS said:

Her team should’ve booked huge ass arenas for Toronto and Vancouver :deadbanana4: 

You think she could've sold out Air Canada Centre in Toronto or Rogers Arena in Vancouver?

Both of those arenas have a capacity of over 20k.:ahh:

On 5/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Next tour she will book Rogers Centre Stadium :alexz:

If Shawn Mendes couldn't sell out the SkyDome, what makes you think Avril could?:clown:

On 5/15/2022 at 3:35 PM, ProudLBS said:

In Europe most shows that had instant sellouts should’ve been moved to arenas with the upper level closed off.

What's the point of an artist performing inside an arena with the upper levels curtained off?

It just looks embarrassing for the artist.:toofunny3: That's exactly what happened to Lasagna during TBDTour.:gaycat6:

On 5/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, ProudLBS said:

8K capacity. From what I’ve seen international artists usually book that venue or a stadium so yeah

Queen is Jesus-like popular in Brazil.:alexz:

Her team should've gambled and booked her São Paulo date at this stadium:

hyV26dj.jpg

@EDD @EvanT@Repelex @Robburro

3 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

You think she could've sold out Air Canada Centre in Toronto or Rogers Arena in Vancouver?

If Shawn Mendes couldn't sell out the SkyDome, what makes you think Avril could?:clown:

What's the point of an artist performing inside an arena with the upper levels curtained off?

It just looks embarrassing for the artist.:toofunny3: That's exactly what happened to Lasagna during TBDTour.:gaycat6:

hyV26dj.jpg

oh, that's too much for her buuut she have some insane demand here. the date is soldout but most of the fans (99%) didn't buy the tickets because the resellers(?) idk how y'all call them bought them. 

miss Lasagna made some real impact because the company who was responsible for selling ha tickets was frauding the sales to sell the tickets almost 10x more expensive

12 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

hyV26dj.jpg

Many artists closed the upper level in larger arenas. Even with the lower levels available only, it could contains more people than smaller arena and making more profits, plus if you close the upper level, it wouldn’t charge the same price as upper level opened,

8 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

IT's great for someone who is opening for MGK tbh :clap3:

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

hyV26dj.jpg

Between Avril and Shawn i think AVril is still the bigger name. But yeah, i don't think she could sell out an areana that has 20K capacity.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:35 PM, ProudLBS said:

She could play a regular arena in New York and then smaller arenas / bigger theaters in other cities.

I don't think she'll be able to perform in arenas ever again whenever she's on tour in the US.

Instead of her opening for MGK this summer, her USA tour could've looked like this:

Las Vegas - The Cosmopolitan

Los Angeles - The Greek Theatre

San Francisco - Golden Gate Theatre

Phoenix - Arizona Federal Theatre

Seattle - WAMU Theater

Denver - Bellco Theatre

Chicago - The Chicago Theatre

Dallas - Toyota Music Factory

Houston - The Hobby Center

Nashville - Ryman Auditorium

Miami - The Fillmore Miami Beach

Atlanta - The Fox Theatre

Detroit - The Masonic Temple

Pittsburgh - Stage AE

Washington DC - The Anthem

Philadelphia - The Met

Boston - Leader Bank Pavilion

New York - Radio City Music Hall

1 hour ago, HBK-79 said:

I don't think she'll be able to perform in arenas ever again whenever she's on tour in the US.

Instead of her opening for MGK this summer, her USA tour could've looked like this:

Seattle - WAMU Theater

Denver - Bellco Theatre

Pittsburgh - Stage AE

Philadelphia - The Met

OMG yes to all this venues! I completly agree with you she could had easily do this venues, if the demand is bigger do 2nd dates at big cities like New York, LA & Vegas

Speaking about Venues Modsun comfirms tonight show at Edmonton is the biggest one of the Canada Leg with 10k :flame: 

a2

a1

:WAP:  :WAP:

A video of the opening act

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cdw6dwdlfi5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:clap3: 

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Seattle - WAMU Theater

Denver - Bellco Theatre

Pittsburgh - Stage AE

Philadelphia - The Met

She has festivals in Boston and Las Vegas so she wouldn’t play those cities again of course, and Detroit is literally across the river from Windsor so she wouldn’t go there either.

If she managed to play to 4k people in some of those cities, then she could could definitely play Madison Square Garden. Plus 2 shows at Radio City Music Hall ~= 1 show at Madison Square Garden if you don’t use the entire arena. Halsey had a sold out show at Madison Square Garden in front of “only” 12K people in 2015.

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Speaking about Venues Modsun comfirms tonight show at Edmonton is the biggest one of the Canada Leg with 10k :flame: 

a2

a1

The total capacity of the venue is 20K and she’s using an end-stage. I expected a bit more, around 13-14K.

I think it would be more realistic that she launches a summer us dates next year after the European leg. It’s long an enough gap between Canadian leg and the US leg.