Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

• ATRL Moderator

Also just real quick, I apologize for derailing the thread. I had no intention of this being so much of a back and forth and will no longer be commenting on it. That’s on me, I’m sorry

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

My friends don’t talk to me that way, and every time I’ve heard the phrase ‘move on’ it’s been in an aggressive tone. That may not be how you intended it but that’s what the impact was when I read it. There’s a difference between someone commenting something on topic freely, and you going out of your way to tell them to move on. Why would you do that? Why can’t you just let that person act and behave the way they want to? They aren’t causing any harm, they aren’t breaking any rules, why do you feel the need to tell them what to do when there wasn’t an issue to begin with?

That's what you think, it's not true all the time. And you know, people have their own way to communicate with each other but that doesn't mean they have bad intention or harsh. It's okay if you feel like we don't get along. But you can't force peope to communicate the way you wanted. To me, move on is just a normal word. Sometimes i even joke with my friends, nothing harsh about that. Just because you feel the word annoys you doesn't mean it's a bad word or all people would feel the same. Seriously, i can't avoid all the words that bother people. Cause at the end of the day, i couldn't say anything anymore. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, KKCuteCat said:

That's what you think, it's not true all the time. And you know, people have their own way to communicate with each other but that doesn't mean they have bad intention or harsh. It's okay if you feel like we don't get along. But you can't force peope to communicate the way you wanted. To me, move on is just a normal word. Sometimes i even joke with my friends, nothing harsh about that. Just because you feel the word annoys you doesn't mean it's a bad word or all people would feel the same. Seriously, i can't avoid all the words that bother people. Cause at the end of the day, i couldn't say anything anymore. 

If you want to continue this conversation you can pm me and we can discuss further, just don’t want to keep going back and worth in the thread 

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

If you want to continue this conversation you can pm me and we can discuss further, just don’t want to keep going back and worth in the thread 

The conversation could end here if you are ok with it. 

OT: Love Sux

3 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think Avril will have her biggest show in Edmonton. All levels of the arena is sold out.

On 5/16/2022 at 1:17 AM, ProudLBS said:

Winnipeg - SOLD OUT

She's finally selling out her Canadian tour because her team shortchanged the US Avrilizers who are now making the trip north.:gaycat5:

Who is in charge of her Instagram ?? Will she ignore her Junos look just like she did at the Grammys & never post anything?? :deadbanana2:

Btw where are the Mexico & Latin tour dates hurry up!  

23 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Who is in charge of her Instagram ?? Will she ignore her Junos look just like she did at the Grammys & never post anything?? :deadbanana2:

The grammys snub her in the past so I get why she didn't post about it 

3 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think Avril will have her biggest show in Edmonton. All levels of the arena is sold out.

the fact her last Edmonton show was 61% sold out :deadbanana2: 5,484 / 9,037

Her team should’ve booked huge ass arenas for Toronto and Vancouver :deadbanana4: she should fire them

Also, can they please stop adding a ton of last minute tickets? :clown:

Edited by ProudLBS

24 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

the fact her last Edmonton show was 61% sold out :deadbanana2: 5,484 / 9,037

Her team should’ve booked huge ass arenas for Toronto and Vancouver :deadbanana4: she should fire them

Also, can they please stop adding a ton of last minute tickets? :clown:

They add last minute tickest to almost all shows it also shows that the demand is big 

She went from Merdan Hall (3.1k Capacity) to Coca-cola Coliseum (7k capacity) she will perform with MGK later this year at Scotianbank Arena (15k arena)

Next tour she will book Rogers Centre Stadium :alexz:

The venues for Bite Me Tour are fine lets keep in mind that she is doing a lot of cities next time do Toronto, Vancouver & Montreal big arenas force candians to travel to other cities like most artist do  when they tour Canada 

Is there any estimation how many tickest she sold from all Canada dates?? 

16 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

They add last minute tickest to almost all shows it also shows that the demand is big 

She went from Merdan Hall (3.1k Capacity) to Coca-cola Coliseum (7k capacity) she will perform with MGK later this year at Scotianbank Arena (15k arena)

Next tour she will book Rogers Centre Stadium :alexz:

The venues for Bite Me Tour are fine lets keep in mind that she is doing a lot of cities next time do Toronto, Vancouver & Montreal big arenas force candians to travel to other cities like most artist do  when they tour Canada 

Is there any estimation how many tickest she sold from all Canada dates?? 

She is a Canadian act, so it makes sense that she travels a lot doing the Canadian leg. Plus, she rarely tours the us, if she tours a few cities in Canada, there’s virtually no tour in NA.

I swear if she never performs Avalanche live… 

2-AC0-E730-CC03-4-BB9-9192-717-D92-A6562

4 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She is a Canadian act, so it makes sense that she travels a lot doing the Canadian leg. Plus, she rarely tours the us, if she tours a few cities in Canada, there’s virtually no tour in NA.

And what about it? What’s the point of playing to 2K people in some middle of nowhere town when she could play to way more in other countries? Book a show in New York and Los Angeles and 2-3 arena shows in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver and apparently Edmonton) and call it a North American tour.

She should focus on going to markets she hasn’t toured yet / hasn’t toured in forever, like Australia, Spain and India. That would help her streaming stats as well; I think the boost her albums got in the last few days was thanks to Brazil and Peru.

If she wants $$$$$$$ she should go to Israel. They listen to a ton of crappy pop rock from Argentina, very few international artists go there so even flops attract respectable crowds, and everything costs an arm and a leg so she could charge $90 for a shitty seat in the back and no one would bat an eye.

14 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

And what about it? What’s the point of playing to 2K people in some middle of nowhere town when she could play to way more in other countries? Book a show in New York and Los Angeles and 2-3 arena shows in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver and apparently Edmonton) and call it a North American tour.

She should focus on going to markets she hasn’t toured yet / hasn’t toured in forever, like Australia, Spain and India. That would help her streaming stats as well; I think the boost her albums got in the last few days was thanks to Brazil and Peru.

If she wants $$$$$$$ she should go to Israel. They listen to a ton of crappy pop rock from Argentina, very few international artists go there so even flops attract respectable crowds, and everything costs an arm and a leg so she could charge $90 for a shitty seat in the back and no one would bat an eye.

I think it is way more complicated than that. She is working with Live Nation Canada and they must have some deals with the venue holders, so Avril probably need to go to many places. 

She got tons of money from touring the Asia. I read reports that Avril’s team got a whopping 400k from one show in Taiwan. Imagine how much she earned from those 20+ shows in Asia. This is more than the gross of her shows in NA. She generally opens to touring all markets, I think she is among the top 10 female singers who tours the most counties. 

My boyfriend bought me Love Sux CD for my birthday :weeps:

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

My boyfriend bought me Love Sux CD for my birthday :weeps:

well isn't that an odd sign

Just now, BlackJesus said:

well isn't that an odd sign

No? He knows I stan Avril

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

No? He knows I stan Avril

lol I meant that he's giving you something that says Love Sucks

Okay Avril, announce the deluxe

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

But she posted for days for Grammy. :eli: 

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

I don't think going to India is a great idea :eli: . Is any artist actually touring there?

3 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think it is way more complicated than that. She is working with Live Nation Canada and they must have some deals with the venue holders, so Avril probably need to go to many places. 

She got tons of money from touring the Asia. I read reports that Avril’s team got a whopping 400k from one show in Taiwan. Imagine how much she earned from those 20+ shows in Asia. This is more than the gross of her shows in NA. She generally opens to touring all markets, I think she is among the top 10 female singers who tours the most counties. 

I think she should be more focus in South America and Asia where she's still somewhat relevant. I don't understand why she stopped going to Australia after UMS era??? She must hate something there?

Edited by KKCuteCat

3 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't think going to India is a great idea :eli: . Is any artist actually touring there?

what western artists toured China before TBDT? Right now it’s her most important market

even if going to India wouldn’t make her $$$ directly, streaming revenue would go through the roof. It’s a country of 1B people ffs.

3 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I think she should be more focus in South America and Asia where she's still somewhat relevant. I don't understand why she stopped going to Australia after UMS era??? She must hate something there?

the irony being that she’s gone there for promo and on vacation several times since then :rip: