Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Bite Me suited so well in the melody, this really tells how amazing this song is. I hate DTA for messing up with the release of Bite Me. Not even a hot 100 debut.

Just move on, it has been like 7 months since then. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Just move on, it has been like 7 months since then. 

People are allowed to express their feelings :rip:Why are you trying to police someone for sharing a thought related to a single from this album like damn.

OT: Her belts for I'm With You sounded amazing but she lowkey did not sound great at the Junos

Bite Me deserved a much larger push. anyways she has been slaying this past week. such a legend.

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

People are allowed to express their feelings :rip:Why are you trying to police someone for sharing a thought related to a single from this album like damn.

OT: Her belts for I'm With You sounded amazing but she lowkey did not sound great at the Junos

She has so much more energy performing in the tour than the Junos. I low key remembered the tragic low energy performance of Hot in Billboard Award 08......She just seems to be forced to be there.

I think the two SA shows are already sold out? Maybe this will give Live Nation some confidence in booking more cities for her.

The medley was cute! She sounded great! It gets me excited for the LG 20th anniversary - I hope she does something really special. 

On 5/15/2022 at 2:20 PM, ProudLBS said:

After she’s done with her Groupon drum lesson, she should leave the drums and finish the song.

Kiss Me Like The World is Ending should replace Flames. The gremlin could sing background vocals if she really insists on him being there.

F.U. should replace Smile

Losing Grip’s slot could alternate between Losing Grip, Things I’ll Never Say and Anything But Ordinary.

She should axe HTNGU and throw in an acoustic version of When You’re Gone, Wish You Were Here or Keep Holding On somewhere.

Avalanche should come between Head Above Water and I’m With You.

These changes wouldn’t make the setlist substantially longer but the show would improve tremendously.

I LOVE this concept :clap3:

Kiss Me/FU were born to be played live, I hope they get a moment to shine on this tour. I'm over the moon with LG coming back after it was paid dust for so long, but I agree it should be alternated with other LG favorites. 

5 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

The medley was cute! She sounded great! It gets me excited for the LG 20th anniversary - I hope she does something really special. 

I hope she at least does something like Norah Jones with Come Away with me 20 y anniversary. Loads of unreleased songs, don’t mind if it’s just demo and original vocals, just drop those 20 tracks and released it in Vinyl. It will sell.

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Cos people keep saying the same thing after 7 months. And i was just saying. Nothing harsh about my post. Your post is on the other hand :eli:  

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Cos people keep saying the same thing after 7 months. And i was just saying. Nothing harsh about my post. Your post is on the other hand :eli:  

You said 'get over it' which is harsh. And if my comment was harsh then it did it's job. I promise you trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post is far more annoying than a harmless comment about loving a song from this record and wishing it did better :rip:

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

You said 'get over it' which is harsh. And if my comment was harsh then it did it's job. I promise you trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post is far more annoying than a harmless comment about loving a song from this record and wishing it did better :rip:

I said 'move on'. And this is an opening conversation, right? If she can post his opinion about Bite Me, i can post my opinion about his posts too. And i didn't mean to tell him what he should post. I just wanted him to move on from a 7 month-old issue. You should move on too. :eli:  

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

And you're telling people what they shouldn't post too 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I said 'move on'. And this is an opening conversation, right? If she can post his opinion about Bite Me, i can post my opinion about his posts too. And i didn't mean to tell him what he should post. I just wanted him to move on from a 7 month-old issue. You should move on too. :eli:  

1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

And you're telling people what they shouldn't post too 

Not once did I tell you what you could and couldn't post just that you're annoying :jamming:

You telling people to move on is harsh, unnecessary, and obnoxious :wanda:

OT: Stream Avalanche for clear skin!

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Not once did I tell you what you could and couldn't post just that you're annoying :jamming:

You telling people to move on is harsh, unnecessary, and obnoxious :wanda:

OT: Stream Avalanche for clear skin!

Are you in your period or something? Cause i told you there was nothing harsh aobut my post and i just want him to be more positivity. And this has nothing to do with you. My post isn't even talking to you. Who do you think you are? A police here?

• ATRL Moderator

Her vocals on the ballads particularly during this tour have been quite exceptional I must say. Head Above Water sounds amazing :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Are you in your period or something? Cause i told you there was nothing harsh aobut my post and i just want him to be more positivity. And this has nothing to do with you. My post isn't even talking to you. Who do you think you are? A police here?

All I said was that your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Considering you were the person telling someone else what to do ‘move on’ I’d figure you’re better acquainted with the ideology of policing than I am.

Secondly, assuming someone is voicing their opinion because they are on their period is offensive. Maybe next time put a little more thought into your weak attempts at a drag and that way they might not end up being sexist.

You have repeatedly told people what to do, you even did it to me long before this interaction. We get it, you don’t like people bringing up their thoughts, but you don’t have to tell them to move on. In fact you don’t have to tell them anything. So why you feel the need to constantly berate this point is beyond me. 

I never once told you what you can and can’t post, do I have to say that again for you to finally comprehend? Let’s try. I never told you what you can and can’t post, I merely told you that your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Got it? Good!

Now, let’s put this aside to bed before we go more off topic shall we?

OT: We need the deluxe, the album is aging very well, I literally got my life to Kiss Me this afternoon, and I can’t wait to blast this all Bitchin Summer.mp3 long

20 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

All I said was that your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Considering you were the person telling someone else what to do ‘move on’ I’d figure you’re better acquainted with the ideology of policing than I am.

Secondly, assuming someone is voicing their opinion because they are on their period is offensive. Maybe next time put a little more thought into your weak attempts at a drag and that way they might not end up being sexist.

You have repeatedly told people what to do, you even did it to me long before this interaction. We get it, you don’t like people bringing up their thoughts, but you don’t have to tell them to move on. In fact you don’t have to tell them anything. So why you feel the need to constantly berate this point is beyond me. 

I never once told you what you can and can’t post, do I have to say that again for you to finally comprehend? Let’s try. I never told you what you can and can’t post, I merely told you that your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Got it? Good!

Now, let’s put this aside to bed before we go more off topic shall we?

OT: We need the deluxe, the album is aging very well, I literally got my life to Kiss Me this afternoon, and I can’t wait to blast this all Bitchin Summer.mp3 long

You're having problem with "moving on" thing while it's not even a harsh word. Did your ex-bf tell you to move on and get over him so you seem to be obsessed with the word? Just move on girl :eli: . 

And it's not even your business. It's between me and him. If he's not having a problem with it, then who are you to talk? Move on. 

Edited by KKCuteCat

• ATRL Moderator

You're having problem with "moving on" thing while it's not even a harsh word. Did your ex-bf tell you to move on and get over him so you seem to be obsessed with the word? Just move on girl :eli: . 

And it's not even your business. It's between me and him. If he's not having a problem with it, then who are you to talk? Move on. 

Tea.

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Tea.

Move on. Get a life. :eli: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Move on. Get a life. :eli: 

Will do, sorry to have bothered you

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Will do, sorry to have bothered you

You see all of these could be avoided if you are not overreacted over that stupid word which i told you a hundred times i didn't think it's a strong word. He was the one who is too obsessed with her commercial success and i wanted him to be more positive. You focus on the bad things and twisted my word while i have good intention. I just wanted to discuss something more positive in theis thread. If you didn't mad at me at something i did to you in the past (which i couldn't even remember), you could've seen my good intention then. 

• ATRL Moderator

You see all of these could be avoided if you are not overreacted over that stupid word which i told you a hundred times i didn't think it's a strong word. He was the one who is too obsessed with her commercial success and i wanted him to be more positive. You focus on the bad things and twisted my word while i have good intention. I just wanted to discuss something more positive in theis thread. If you didn't mad at me at something i did to you in the past (which i couldn't even remember), you could've seen my good intention then. 

I just think people should feel free to post what they like regardless of others’ thoughts so long as it’s on topic. If someone is ‘chart obsessed’ they have every right to be, and their comment was on topic which is why I took issue with telling them to move on when they didn’t do anything wrong. Not everything has to be positive all the time, and people should feel safe to make comments like that without having to worry about someone else telling them what to do

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I just think people should feel free to post what they like regardless of others’ thoughts so long as it’s on topic. If someone is ‘chart obsessed’ they have every right to be, and their comment was on topic which is why I took issue with telling them to move on when they didn’t do anything wrong. Not everything has to be positive all the time, and people should feel safe to make comments like that without having to worry about someone else telling them what to do

Then you should unserstand that i am free to comment to. And to me the word 'moving on' is nothing harsh. Friends to each other like that all time, am i right? If people feel offended by that word, then a lot of words should be avoided in order to avoid hurting one's feeling. Then we're not free to post anymore because we have to consider every word we use. I didn't use any word that is inappropriated anyway. 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Then you should unserstand that i am free to comment to. And to me the word 'moving on' is nothing harsh. Friends to each other like that all time, am i right? If people feel offended by that word, then a lot of words should be avoided in order to avoid hurting one's feeling. Then we're not free to post anymore because we have to consider every word we use. I didn't use any word that is inappropriated anyway. 

My friends don’t talk to me that way, and every time I’ve heard the phrase ‘move on’ it’s been in an aggressive tone. That may not be how you intended it but that’s what the impact was when I read it. There’s a difference between someone commenting something on topic freely, and you going out of your way to tell them to move on. Why would you do that? Why can’t you just let that person act and behave the way they want to? They aren’t causing any harm, they aren’t breaking any rules, why do you feel the need to tell them what to do when there wasn’t an issue to begin with?