Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

Some tickets went on sale again a few minutes ago and I was able to get mine. I think some people got their orders cancelled or something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

4 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

8K capacity. From what I’ve seen international artists usually book that venue or a stadium so yeah

There is also Spark Arena rn with capacity of 16k-20k but it's exclusive for events sponsored by a few brands, so way less events are hosted there.

On 5/11/2022 at 11:07 AM, ProudLBS said:

The show was selling well until she changed the date cause of some hockey game, only to later change it back to the original date :clown:

I thought she changed that date (and a few others) because someone in her crew got COVID?:celestial5:

Just now, HBK-79 said:

I thought she changed that date (and a few others) because someone in her crew got COVID?:celestial5:

1. the show was scheduled to take place on the 7th

2. then she rescheduled it for the 1st because of the hockey game

3. then she rescheduled it again back to the 7th because someone in her crew got covid :clown:

Concert organizers in Chile were advertising shows with similar graphics that Peru did for Avril and it turned out to be for a bunch of fads and reggaeton artists, bye  :deadbanana2:

Bite Me is still that ***** … I can’t get enough of this song! I think it’s my favourite Avril track ever!

17 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Concert organizers in Chile were advertising shows with similar graphics that Peru did for Avril and it turned out to be for a bunch of fads and reggaeton artists, bye  :deadbanana2:

mess :rip:

24 minutes ago, Six said:

Bite Me is still that ***** … I can’t get enough of this song! I think it’s my favourite Avril track ever!

Taste!!! I agree though, it’s still my number 1 from the album

My show is next Saturday, just looked at the setlist and I'm a little disappointed (both at song choices and actual show length). I get it's the Love Sux tour and she does hit most of her huge hits but I'm kinda sad Under My Skin was ignored and am surprised The Best Damn Thing was as well (considering current music trends)

Is her part of the show even an hour long?

16 minutes ago, yonka said:

yeah it is, although she does 1/3 of the setlist in the first 15 minutes lol

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

I know even on the comments everyone was expecting Avril Lavigne or Daddy Yankee to be announced 

maybe they are waiting to make the entire Latin America full announcement I’m praying for Mexico date I also feel Colonia, Chile & Argentina dates are coming 

16 minutes ago, yonka said:

My show is next Saturday, just looked at the setlist and I'm a little disappointed (both at song choices and actual show length). I get it's the Love Sux tour and she does hit most of her huge hits but I'm kinda sad Under My Skin was ignored and am surprised The Best Damn Thing was as well (considering current music trends)

she only does MHE & Girlfriend from those albums 

For sure the show is longer than 1 hour… maybe she will add more songs when it’s time for your date 

11 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I know even on the comments everyone was expecting Avril Lavigne or Daddy Yankee to be announced 

maybe they are waiting to make the entire Latin America full announcement I’m praying for Mexico date I also feel Colonia, Chile & Argentina dates are coming 

she only does MHE & Girlfriend from those albums 

For sure the show is longer than 1 hour… maybe she will add more songs when it’s time for your date 

Well..the playlist I made of the songs she's performing on tour is 52 minutes in total. Considering breaks in between songs for outfit changes (is that happening?) and banter (and the inevitable shouting for an encore) there is no way her set is longer than maybe an hour and 5-10 minutes lol

2 hours ago, yonka said:

My friend attended the Québec concert and apparently it was like 1h10m and she didn't perform Love Sux on that show... so it's probably like 1h15 if she doesn't add anything. 

Tonight biggest Canadian Show at Toronto

Lets manifest Avalanche debut or Kiss Me performance ????

Does anyone who has been to the shows know if she sells merch there?? I want a love sux tee hehe

5 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

8K capacity. From what I’ve seen international artists usually book that venue or a stadium so yeah

Add a second show and get those coins. I remembered that her shows in Brazil sold tragically in 2013. She’s once again going stronger than ever. I’m so pleased.

I really like the setlist as it's a bit refreshing not having He Wasn't/IAGWIW/DTM and seeing some songs she's not performed in a while (Smile & Losing Grip). 

It would be literally perfect if she played Love Sux (song) in full and added one more song from the record. Like change it up each night and perform a different one. I feel it'd be a perfect balance of the new material, old hits, and fan favorites and would make the show a little longer. 

The only real thing I miss is an acoustic/piano set, but I get that it's meant to be a really fun/upbeat tour so I get why she skipped that part. But imagine a piano version of Avalanche which builds as the song goes on - kinda like what she used to do with Nobody's Home on the Bonez Tour. :weeps:

9 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Does anyone who has been to the shows know if she sells merch there?? I want a love sux tee hehe

I have seen mercy from Love sux as well as Modsuns. So get yours!

1 minute ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I really like the setlist as it's a bit refreshing not having He Wasn't/IAGWIW/DTM and seeing some songs she's not performed in a while (Smile & Losing Grip). 

It would be literally perfect if she played Love Sux (song) in full and added one more song from the record. Like change it up each night and perform a different one. I feel it'd be a perfect balance of the new material, old hits, and fan favorites and would make the show a little longer. 

The only real thing I miss is an acoustic/piano set, but I get that it's meant to be a really fun/upbeat tour so I get why she skipped that part. But imagine a piano version of Avalanche which builds as the song goes on - kinda like what she used to do with Nobody's Home on the Bonez Tour. :weeps:

She can easily add Avalanche in the Echo section with HAW and IWY. That would be iconic.

1 minute ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She can easily add Avalanche in the Echo section with HAW and IWY. That would be iconic.

Exactly! The tour is looking amazing and the setlist is generally pretty strong, but literally, every fan on the planet is asking for Avalanche. :priceless:

I just realized also, that the three most represented albums on the tour are Love Sux (5 songs), Let Go (4), and Goodbye Lullaby (2). Avril serving taste and giving her three best albums the most stage time. :clap3:

Speaking about Setlist …. Not me pretending she will do a longer show tonight when according to this video with no cuts she skip Love Sux & Flames yesterday :rip: I get Flames being axed since Mod Sun did not open the show last night but girl 14 songs :deadbanana2:

She should add an acustic part Avalanche acustic + other big hit in acustic Switch between When You’re Gone, Don’t Tell Me, Wish You Were Here, Tomorrow & Nobody’s Home 

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Speaking about Setlist …. Not me pretending she will do a longer show tonight when according to this video with no cuts she skip Love Sux & Flames yesterday :rip: I get Flames being axed since Mod Sun did not open the show last night but girl 14 songs :deadbanana2:

She should add an acustic part Avalanche acustic + other big hit in acustic Switch between When You’re Gone, Don’t Tell Me, Wish You Were Here, Tomorrow & Nobody’s Home 

She should do melody in this stage of her career. She can add a melody of ballad right before HAW. 

18 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

not her skipping Flames AND Love Sux :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

I wish she'd do an acoustic part like she did in The Best Damn Tour that was so iconic :jonny5:

Arena artist :gaycat1:20 years into her career