Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Aiya

• Bentley

• LaFlaca

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Icarus said:

We need a Familia Tour date in Italy :eli::clap3:

She needs to your even if small venues, touring helps secure a fan base klong term

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

She needs to your even if small venues, touring helps secure a fan base klong term

I wonder if they don’t book a tour and the reason she’s being so vague is because they knew she was in talks for The Voice but didn’t have confirmation yet? :eek: would make sense as even the biggest flops have toured in 2022

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I wonder if they don’t book a tour and the reason she’s being so vague is because they knew she was in talks for The Voice but didn’t have confirmation yet? :eek: would make sense as even the biggest flops have toured in 2022

Could be they were trying to take some more time to secure a few other big hits, high profile gigs (The Voice) to be able to Tour in arenas. It’s tough bc it’s hard (maybe not hard but just not good marketing) to go from touring arenas to theaters. Especially for someone like Camila who has had several big hits and career highlights over the years.

idk just guessing. I feel like after Bam Bam, The Voice, and hopefully using her increased platform to bag another hit/smash… she should be able to get back to arenas shortly after The Voice wraps!

Edited by Khamis

I have never watched the voice so I have no idea, how long does filming usually last?

3 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

I have never watched the voice so I have no idea, how long does filming usually last?

I think last season Blind Auditions started filming in June, they finish up with those and the Battle Rounds and Knockouts, those start airing around sept.- Live Playoffs start later and probably end in December

1iota will put up tickets for tapings when they start, no dates yet

from Deadline:

NBC FALL 2022-23 SCHEDULE

MONDAY

8-10 PM — The Voice
10-11 PM — QUANTUM LEAP

TUESDAY

8-9 PM — The Voice
9-10 PM — La Brea
10-11 PM — New Amsterdam

Edited by istersay

1 hour ago, istersay said:

I think last season Blind Auditions started filming in June, they finish up with those and the Battle Rounds and Knockouts, then they start live shows around Sept which will probably end in December

1iota will put up tickets for tapings when they start

from Deadline:

NBC FALL 2022-23 SCHEDULE

MONDAY

8-10 PM — The Voice
10-11 PM — QUANTUM LEAP

TUESDAY

8-9 PM — The Voice
9-10 PM — La Brea
10-11 PM — New Amsterdam

the live shows would most likely start after September 24th which should be Camila's last day touring with Coldplay.

last year according to Wikpedia  The Voice  live shows were from November 8th - December 14th.

28 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

the live shows would most likely start after September 24th which should be Camila's last day touring with Coldplay.

24 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

last year according to Wikpedia  The Voice  live shows were from November 8th - December 14th.

yeah, edited my post, I meant to say the show starts airing around sept. , Live Playoffs, start later and end in dec.

11 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

She’s in the voice??? 

yes, she's replacing Kelly h24009.gif

Edited by istersay

Can we make a separate thread for the voice? She has a base.. 

im here for Hit Hit updates only :coffee2:

Being #11 on Pop, yet not being in power at any of the Top 10 radio stations in the US is strange. Is it possible she’s blacklisted from being put in power after the scandal? It happened mid MOM and we all know they sent the cheque to #1 and it plummeted and she hasn’t been able to go top 10 since. 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Being #11 on Pop, yet not being in power at any of the Top 10 radio stations in the US is strange. Is it possible she’s blacklisted from being put in power after the scandal? It happened mid MOM and we all know they sent the cheque to #1 and it plummeted and she hasn’t been able to go top 10 since. 

I think it's the terrible callouts and the fact that her album bombed hard. Why should radio keep giving hits to someone who is clearly on the way out? And if Ed Sheeran is the reason for playing it, he is overexposed with multiple songs on radio and a new one climbing up.

Bam Bam reaches a new peak on Radio Songs (#16) but now it can't reach top 20 on the Hot 100 because of these album bombs  :deadbanana:

Its best chance to reach top 20 will be during Harry's second week because that week there won't be any new big album release.

2 hours ago, Aiya said:

Canadian smasha :jonny6:

2 hours ago, Aiya said:

Hopefully power rotation next! 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Canadian smasha :jonny6:

Hopefully power rotation next! 

Radio with these halfass updates…

in other news Smash Oh Smash has hit 550 million streams on Spotify