Camila Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”

FAN

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

She will have 6-8 minutes

It's not that bleak. Most performances that took place there have at least 5 million views on youtube, it's a cute promo opportunity.

I'm expecting bam bam, havana and a random third song.

As long as she does BB I'm happy

THANK YOU! Someone with some sense and positivity ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Aiya

• Bentley

• LaFlaca

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Xpress2019 said:

What? Didn’t Dua’s performance get viewed by over 80 million people. 

I’m sure it will be broadcasted by most but if not, there’s YouTube which will draw even more people to it. 

I love how people are being “realistic” by discrediting the reach this performance might have before it even happens. Only on ATRLame. 

I actually defended Camila a lot of times here. But this is the truth

Dua Lipa performed at the CL final a few years ago and they showed like 30 seconds of it and kept talking during those 30 seconds. 

Its not a super bowl kind of thing

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

I actually defended Camila a lot of times here. But this is the truth

Dua Lipa performed at the CL final a few years ago and they showed like 30 seconds of it and kept talking during those 30 seconds. 

Its not a super bowl kind of thing

But my point is even if they do, it will still be released on YT and is a brilliant platform for any artist to showcase their music. It also depends on what channel you’re watching. BT Sport which is one of their biggest broadcasters showed the whole of Imagine Dragons set. 

Edited by Xpress2019

35 minutes ago, Xpress2019 said:

But my point is even if they do, it will still be released on YT and is a brilliant platform for any artist to showcase their music. It also depends on what channel you’re watching. BT Sport which is one of their biggest broadcasters showed the whole of Imagine Dragons set. 

:loki:

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

She will have 6-8 minutes

It's not that bleak. Most performances that took place there have at least 5 million views on youtube, it's a cute promo opportunity.

I'm expecting bam bam, havana and a random third song.

As long as she does BB I'm happy

This! The pessimism in here:shakeno: 

This gig is huge!  And great promo opportunity. It’ll be up on YouTube and will broadcasted in many countries. 

I remember they broadcasted Dua’s performance in full.

Some of you are never happy with anything. 

Edited by Aiya

3 hours ago, Xpress2019 said:

What? Didn’t Dua’s performance get viewed by over 80 million people. 

I’m sure it will be broadcasted by most but if not, there’s YouTube which will draw even more people to it. 

I love how people are being “realistic” by discrediting the reach this performance might have before it even happens. Only on ATRLame. 

And it takes place in the stadium. The crowd is gonna be huge 

it’s GOOD promo opportunity 

Edited by Aiya

28 minutes ago, Aiya said:

That part! 

I don’t see why a few days ago people were praying on their grandmother’s grave that this gig would be Camila’s. Then one misinformation spreads it then turns into “it’s over”. Mess. 

So glad the rumors ended up being true!

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

exactly!!!!!

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

climbing again :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

ATE

Looks like brazil will broadcast it..

not doing much but at least its not free falling :dies:

“Camila Cabello will be performing a medley of her greatest hits and some songs off her third studio album “Familia” at the UEFA CL Final Opening Ceremony”

“Camila’s performance is described as a carnival-themed celebration, brought to life through a stunning display of costumes, dancers and musicians, choreographed to deliver a high-energy spectacular”

5 minutes ago, camilizer said:

“Camila Cabello will be performing a medley of her greatest hits and some songs off her third studio album “Familia” at the UEFA CL Final Opening Ceremony”

“Camila’s performance is described as a carnival-themed celebration, brought to life through a stunning display of costumes, dancers and musicians, choreographed to deliver a high-energy spectacular”

13 minutes ago, LaFlaca said:

Looks like brazil will broadcast it..

not doing much but at least its not free falling :dies:

I assume Spanish speaking countries will broadcast it too.

1 hour ago, camilizer said:

A medley of hits AND some songs from her album for a 6 minute set? :deadbanana2: I’ve very intrigued.

This is such a huge gig I’m so happy for her! She says she has some surprises. I assume Ed and/or Maria are coming out. 

13 minutes ago, FAN said:

A medley of hits AND some songs from her album for a 6 minute set? :deadbanana2: I’ve very intrigued.

This is such a huge gig I’m so happy for her! She says she has some surprises. I assume Ed and/or Maria are coming out. 

She should preform medley of:

Bam Bam

HLD 

DGY

Havana and whatever song  she wants 

Edited by Aiya

1 hour ago, camilizer said:

This sounds ******* perfect :jonny5: how are we winning so hard

Just now, Icarus said:

This sounds ******* perfect :jonny5: how are we winning so hard

How can some of you guys be pessimistic over this performance when it’s definitely a great opportunity for her to spread her name out there? Plus it’s not like she’s spending anything, this is definitely a no lose gig. I’m very proud

I’m guessing she’s bringing Maria cause she used a butterfly emoji - which is very smart because there’s a lot of Latino countries that will see it and then she can release the Latin smash hasta los dientes

The Champions performance could help in the UK too. Let's hope it keeps increasing for the next 3 weeks at least

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Suddenly I love sports!! 

:rofl:

is this Live Streamed free?