• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Aiya

• Bentley

• LaFlaca

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea how many songs she may perform but Bam Bam, Havana and Senorita are mandatory

24 minutes ago, Aiya said:

It’s bigger than SB! So that’s MASSIVE :jonny6:

hopefully it is true then.

https://www.elfutbolero.us/competitions/The-Super-Bowl-how-many-viewers-does-it-have-compared-to-the-UEFA-Champions-League-final-20211117-0014.html

The 2021 Super Bowl won by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a viewership of 110 million viewers while the 2021 UEFA Champions League final won by Chelsea had a viewership of 700 million

This is absolutely ******* enormous for her. How many songs do they usually do? When is this? If they don’t launch the next single with this they’re stupid.

1 minute ago, FAN said:

This is absolutely ******* enormous for her. How many songs do they usually do? When is this? If they don’t launch the next single with this they’re stupid.

On may 29th 

duration of set usually 7-8 minutes I believe  

4 minutes ago, Aiya said:

On may 29th 

duration of set usually 7-8 minutes I believe  

Don’t Go Yet/Hasta Los Dientes/Bam Bam medley please :jonnycat: we don’t need Havana or Senorita 

The stadium audience better be filled with Brits and Spaniards rather than French people, we need a crowd that can sing along to Don’t Go Yet :wanda:

52 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

hopefully it is true then.

https://www.elfutbolero.us/competitions/The-Super-Bowl-how-many-viewers-does-it-have-compared-to-the-UEFA-Champions-League-final-20211117-0014.html

The 2021 Super Bowl won by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a viewership of 110 million viewers while the 2021 UEFA Champions League final won by Chelsea had a viewership of 700 million

omg :jonny6:

48 minutes ago, FAN said:

Don’t Go Yet/Hasta Los Dientes/Bam Bam medley please :jonnycat: we don’t need Havana or Senorita 

We do need Havana and Senorita so ppl get familiar with her face behind three smashes (including Bam Bam)

Just now, Hidden said:

We do need Havana and Senorita so ppl get familiar with her face behind three smashes (including Bam Bam)

But if she has 6-7 minutes it’s a waste and will do zero for her career. The era is dead and gone everywhere except for Bam Bam. We need ha revival.

She should do…

Havana/ My Oh My mashup 

Never Be The Same

Hasta Los Dientes 

Bam Bam 

does the US even watch this?

Yeah the Champions League finale

Is BIG

But we europeans dont care about the performances. 99% of the time they dont even broadcast them 

1 minute ago, Marco_g2 said:

Is BIG

But we europeans dont care about the performances. 99% of the time they dont even broadcast them 

:skull:

21 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Is BIG

:ahh:

Apparently it’s not even gonna matter if it’s not aired or televised radio 

A gift for the fans in Paris then :eli:

That Spanish channel with that advertisement seems like it will air the performance at least :eli:

58 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Is BIG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHIfZZzih9gtwZJZ7xg7F

3 hours ago, FAN said:

But if she has 6-7 minutes it’s a waste and will do zero for her career. The era is dead and gone everywhere except for Bam Bam. We need ha revival.

2 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

Is BIG

She will have 6-8 minutes

It's not that bleak. Most performances that took place there have at least 5 million views on youtube, it's a cute promo opportunity.

I'm expecting bam bam, havana and a random third song.

As long as she does BB I'm happy

2 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

Is BIG

What? Didn’t Dua’s performance get viewed by over 80 million people. 

I’m sure it will be broadcasted by most but if not, there’s YouTube which will draw even more people to it. 

I love how people are being “realistic” by discrediting the reach this performance might have before it even happens. Only on ATRLame.