Camila Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”

FAN

2 hours ago, Icarus said:

We haven’t even started the second half of the era yet, where she takes the Hispanic world by storm with HLD :clownny:

Are they even gonna release it at this point? :skull:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Aiya

• Bentley

• LaFlaca

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is it gonna serve Christina Aguilera Spanish numbers? :bibliahh:

Annoyed at it being 21 on the hot 100. Also I swear this site has gotten worse since the updates.

The way this is going to peak at #11 on Pop and #21 on the Hot 100…. :deadvision:

1 hour ago, memi stan said:

Annoyed at it being 21 on the hot 100. Also I swear this site has gotten worse since the updates.

Right what’s with the random adds :skull: 

I mean peaks are meaningless now that we have an accurate number for streaming. This will end up in the 500 -600 million range or more and DGY at 300 million. That's  pretty good

Then you just release a delux with a hit and call it a day 

53 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

I mean peaks are meaningless now that we have an accurate number for streaming. This will end up in the 500 -600 million range or more and DGY at 300 million. That's  pretty good

Then you just release a delux with a hit and call it a day 

South of the border has more than 600 million so I think this will do more 

isn't camila going to promote this song anymore? at award shows or something 

3 hours ago, memi stan said:

it's terrible, I keep getting errors all the time, it was way better before the updates

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Edited by istersay

26 minutes ago, istersay said:

New tiktok 1.5M views :butterfly:

She said no flop on my watch! 

I want to spam radio’s twitter accounts with bam bam itunes , shazam and spotify numbers they need to react.

:rip:

5 hours ago, Bentley said:

FR1_BO4XIAAroQ5?format=jpg&name=900x900

:rip: 

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

?

Hopefully it’s coming! Her saying no tour is planned at the MET gala makes me worried her team/label jumped ship.

10 minutes ago, FAN said:

Hopefully it’s coming! Her saying no tour is planned at the MET gala makes me worried her team/label jumped ship.

I mean what choice do they have? Not really other obvious single choices

The performance of this and her career in general is strikingly similar to Kesha in the US :rip:  Weird once I realized it, lots of parallels 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if they did but they’re still promoting Bam Bam and that has to be bringing in some pennies. It’s not like epics roster is filled with huge money makers :skull:

5 hours ago, collin said:

I mean what choice do they have? Not really other obvious single choices

The performance of this and her career in general is strikingly similar to Kesha in the US :rip:  Weird once I realized it, lots of parallels 

She is pulling a sangria Wine, with Shakira next month Proably.  So that ends US promo of the album. She just needs to release Hasta LosnDientes  in Latin markets and pick up her Latin Grammys. It’s an easy hit that will FOrCe her to consider direction change in her music, by that releasing a full Latin/Spanish album. She could even get best collab nom with HLD. 

since she not doing festivals, time to get into those acting projects.

46 minutes ago, istersay said:

atrocious

stable.. karol g's new song passed it

Edited by LaFlaca