Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

7 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

supposedly Ronela TANKED at the rehearsal today

Well lets hope she doesnt mess up tonight 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly this looks like NQ. I can't believe that she went with this outfit. :rip:
I hope that she will qualify bc she is one of my faves but it's not looking good for miss Ronela.

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

another day, another fumes about Ukraine winning

we love to see

#LVIV2023

giphy.gif

These girls in here whinging over “just another Eastern folklore” song while stanning SloMo and begging Cyprus to send another Swedish-produced Eleni/Tamta/whatever last year’s girl was named. I’m getting high off of their fumes and micro aggressions towards Eastern Europe! Since everyone wants to talk being political, let’s talk about THAT!

RGWrGRS.gif

Edited by ZIVERT

12 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

These girls in here whinging over “just another Eastern folklore” song while stanning SloMo and begging Cyprus to send another Swedish-produced Eleni/Tamta/whatever last year’s girl was named. I’m getting high off of their fumes and micro aggressions towards Eastern Europe! Since everyone wants to talk being political, let’s talk about THAT!

RGWrGRS.gif

Girl you were the one being xenophobic the other day, what are you on about? The nerve. :hoetenks:

Let me keep it cute and move on from this topic.

OT: I can't wait for the jury rehearsal tonight. :wanda:

Edited by igninton

12 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

RGWrGRS.gif

Well said. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, igninton said:

Girl you were the one being xenophobic the other day, what are you on about? The nerve. :hoetenks:

Let me keep it cute and move on from this topic.

OT: I can't wait for the jury rehearsal tonight. :wanda:

Xenophobic to WHO? The only one I recall being xenophobic were the people accusing Eastern Europeans of ganging up to steal jury and televote points from the poor Western and Northern European countries. That it’s the East’s fault we have the jury because of “diaspora votes” (apparently the diaspora votes are strong despite countries like Poland or Romania haven’t qualified for the finals in 5 years). Now we have a jury, and apparently all only give 12 points to each other (again, despite Russia and Belarus being kicked out and the Nordic countries trading points with each other each year).

If it’s xenophobic to call out the double standards and suggest that Western and Northern European countries send better songs if they want to do better, than I guess I’m xenophobic

RGWrGRS.gif

Edited by ZIVERT

Who will be the Je Me Casse this year?

RGWrGRS.gif

Just now, Konril said:

RGWrGRS.gif

Sweden by the looks of it.

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

RGWrGRS.gif

Corny Jacobs!

RGWrGRS.gif

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Konril said:

RGWrGRS.gif

Italy will be

RGWrGRS.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Funhouse said:

Ukraine's song is fine, but lets not act like it would be going for something better than the lower end of top 10 in a normal year

It was #5 in the odds behind Poland and Australia before the invasion though, it was always going to do good

RGWrGRS.gif

8 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Sweden by the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Corny Jacobs!

RGWrGRS.gif

Sweden 2.0 it is then.

#eurovision from Cheap Cake Ripper

12 minutes ago, Konril said:

RGWrGRS.gif

Spain obviously!

a0d1bfc7dc294fe630c9eec52b0fb0ea_w200.gi 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Italy will be

RGWrGRS.gif

Agreed. With how they did during rehearsal, they'll probably do an Occidentali's Karma 2.0 run.

RGWrGRS.gif

Stefania is one of the best songs this year compared to the boring mess the other songs are. I think it will get top 10 but I truly doubt it will win :rip:

I wonder why no one is questioning why Ronela had to have a meeting to make sure her performance was ‘family friendly’ enough and Achille Lauro got the go from the beginning to literally ride a bull while singing about being a stripper….

I know the answer but it still surprises me I haven’t seen anyone commenting it here either. :rip: 

I stanned Stefania ever since Vidbir because it's a really great song, and while I do agree that it probably wouldn't win without the war, it would most likely be top 5, or top 10 at minimum.

That said, what the **** do yall want us/EBU/whoever to do? I understand if juries suspiciously award them with a lot of points, but if the public votes for them, then what? People have a right to vote for whoever they like, based on whatever they like.

1 hour ago, BOOM! said:

Sadly this looks like NQ. I can't believe that she went with this outfit. :rip:
I hope that she will qualify bc she is one of my faves but it's not looking good for miss Ronela.

apparently the camerawork was fixed and much better than the rehearsal so there's still a chance

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

RGWrGRS.gif

The way you off-topicly bring up Sweden in all your drags :deadbanana4: 

You're gonna SEETHE on Saturday, sis

Cornelia Jakobs Melodifestivalen GIF - Cornelia Jakobs Melodifestivalen 2022  - Discover & Share GIFs

I lowkey hope there will be some technical issues at the Jury show just for the kiis

RGWrGRS.gif

Sweden is not gonna win, lol

top10 maybe

eurovision-eurovisionsweden.gif

21 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

That said, what the **** do yall want us/EBU/whoever to do? I understand if juries suspiciously award them with a lot of points, but if the public votes for them, then what? People have a right to vote for whoever they like, based on whatever they like.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.