Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Why is italy so incompetent :skull:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Northern European countries also do this, yet for some reason you’re pointing out Eastern Europe.

But it was the Eastern diaspora vote that made the EBU bring back the jury because of the messy 00s televote results, remember? Or did you conveniently forget about that part? :fan:

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

yet Armenia and Azerbaijan rank each other last every year 

For the same reason Ukraine and Russia will rank each other last if Russia ever comes back to Eurovision and yet Cyprus and Greece will continue to rank each other first every year, Georgia will continue to vote for whoever Russia/Belarus tell them to and Azerbaijan will most probably move their votes over to Georgia instead of Russia. :celestial5:

Edited by igninton

I actually enjoyed the turquoise carpet tbh, one of the most entertaining opening ceremonies I remember.

Not North Macedonia (MRT) considering the possibility of pulling out Andrea because she threw the North Macedonian flag during the Turquoise Carpet. :hoetenks:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, igninton said:

If Ukraine ends up winning get ready for the future “proof that Eurovision is all about politics”…. which we all would have to agree after this. And the EBU knows this.

They might snatch the televote but the juries will level everything out. I don’t think they’ll end up winning but they’re a locked Top 3 for sure.

Eurovision is always about politics though, if Ukraine wins it wouldn't change anything. :rip:

Ukraine is GOOD at Eurovision and they have the most consistent results from any country.  They were already sitting at fifth in the odds before the invasion and that had both Poland (flop staging) and Australia (before they announced their flop song) ahead of it.  It's not like they were sitting at the bottom and only became successful because of the invasion.  

the way the semifinal is already listed on my tv schedule :WAP: we are so close :WAP:

6 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

:rip:

serving

giphy.gif

Circles (North Macedonia) is still my favorite ballad of this season :clap3:

Edit: My favorite ballad within of the mediocre ballads group (Poland, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, etc.)

Brividi and Hold Me Closer are above and beyond. They're not even close of Circles, obviously... :clown:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

26 minutes ago, Konril said:

Not North Macedonia (MRT) considering the possibility of pulling out Andrea because she threw the North Macedonian flag during the Turquoise Carpet. :hoetenks:

Such drama over... this? :deadbanana:

hope israel stays in semi that guy is obnoxious :chick1:

UK the only one without red updates on bets, we hate it in here. coming for #2 place

if THAT wins... 

tumblr_oxj33vHqa81sg888so1_500.gifv

Before the rehearsals I had Sam Ryder in my Top 10 -- #9 or #10, I can't remember now... But I must confess that those 30" of rehearsal clip gave me chills and I can see him totally winning now :jonny5:

I didn't notice until now but, somehow, Space Man gives me David Bowie's lyrics, Elton John's instrumentals and Freddie Mercury's vocals vibes all at once. My delusion, wow...:clownny:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

All I want is UK, Spain in the Top 10/5: we deserve it

Michael Ben Diva has the girls RILED up, and I can’t wait to watch you all seethe when he LaSlays his way into qualifying for the finals this week :gaydonnacat1:

7 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I didn't notice until now but, somehow, Space Man gives me David Bowie's lyrics, Elton John's instrumentals and Freddie Mercury's vocals vibes all at once. My delusion, wow...:clownny:

David Bowie, Elton John, Freddie Mercury sweeties I'm so sorry

It's just really not my cup of tea

Edited by nathanspears

Kinda can't believe that it all starts in less than 48 hours. I am ready for the mess. :gaycat5:

16 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Honestly felt the same way, but didn’t know how to say it. It just has that classic, timeless feel to it that I think is gonna resonate hard across Europe.

Albania being sabotaged by her own team...

Macedonia need to get their **** together. I dont need Konstrakta losing any points :chick2::chick2:

Italy is obnoxious, those vocals....

I'd be here for UK or Spain win tbh. Also want Serbia in top 10/5 

just replaced Sweden from my #5 to #1

I saw the light

Melodifestivalen Cornelia Jakobs GIF - Melodifestivalen Cornelia Jakobs  Winner - Discover & Share GIFs

For our happiness it's the best if Spain wins. Most of us agree it's decent entry 

First time seeing this! HSUSHSKSUABZJSKT

The way she ended him! I stan her now! :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Toudi said:

For our happiness it's the best if Spain wins. Most of us agree it's decent entry 

Do we?

I can't wait for the Eurofan meltdowns when "boring" songs like Switzerland will outscore female bops like Albania and Cyprus. 

It's one of my favourite moments of the entire year :dies: along with the annual "OMG JURY SUCKSS abandon them!!!" meltdowns the day after the final solely because their fave flopped with the jury

Edited by JennyWayne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.