Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Having seen Albania's full jury performance and the snippets posted by the Spanish broadcaster, I'm just not impressed with how things are looking this year. The stage looks messy, the sun gets in the way of immersive and impactful staging, and the camera work just isn't tight enough. Where is the polish? None of it looks professional.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Funhouse said:

Having seen Albania's full jury performance and the snippets posted by the Spanish broadcaster, I'm just not impressed with how things are looking this year. The stage looks messy, the sun gets in the way of immersive and impactful staging, and the camera work just isn't tight enough. Where is the polish? None of it looks professional.

yeah it looks rough 

I see why she and her team are so pissed off

Last poll I saw has Liulegend as a qualifier :jonny6:

39 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Wait UK is now second favorite to win? :soda:

The UK and Italy have been fluctuating all day. UK was #2 from early yesterday on oddschecker and it took a while to catch up on EurovisionWorld. Then that leaked clip from Italy's rehearsal dropped today and it was a vast improvement from the one a few days ago and they went to #2 again. If we get UK clips on Wednesday they might go back to #2 again.

I really don't wanna drag cause I know she's been really disheartened by the whole thing but Ronela's performance really isn't great. The dancing was a bit all over the place and the stage just feels a bit too big for what they're doing. I know her outfit has been a bit of a hot take too, but it's not the best. :cries: At least vocally she sounded great. I just can't get over the state of these postcards though. :deadbanana4: 

Out of the Big 5 who flopped last year: UK and Spain really are coming back for redemption. Germany hasn't learned their lesson. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

Greece is winning the jury btw 100 %

She can't sing that well :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

I watched the Spain leak.  I remember seeing someone say there was a big finish and a prop that gagged everyone.

was that fan the gag?

:rip: 

8 hours ago, Komet blu said:

:priceless:

Well Europe has a second chance then.... time to make "FUEGO" win... 

Alexa first and now... hopefully Chanel ! :WAP:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

She can't sing that well :rip: 

Apparently the staging is great. She was the favourite today in the press room, if that translates to anything.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I watched the Spain leak.  I remember seeing someone say there was a big finish and a prop that gagged everyone.

Reveal hidden contents

was that fan the gag?

:rip: 

well... I was gagged by the last bit of the choreo and the camera ! it was ON POINT

I didnt want to watch the Spanish final til Saturday but... I did... And wow... Wow! 

Spain wont win, but they really deserve a top10 placement this year and no matter what they can be proud of the job done! 

Wait... If Sweden wins, Dotter could perform as an interval at ESC 2023.

Tiffany Pollard Chuckle GIF - Tiffany Pollard Chuckle Cackle - Discover &  Share GIFs

Happy Semi final 1 day! Today is the day Greece will win semi 1 

Tiffany Pollard Chuckle GIF - Tiffany Pollard Chuckle Cackle - Discover &  Share GIFs

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

Out of the Big 5 who flopped last year: UK and Spain really are coming back for redemption. Germany hasn't learned their lesson. 

They had their chance in 2020 though. Violent Thing was THAT bop!

Am worried for Legend M tonight. Great that she's got two borefest following up her performance but performing right after Latvia gwurl...

200.gif

I don't know how to feel if Lithuania is NQ and Slovenia somehow qualifies. Please let them both in. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.