• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• lauvender

• Kanes

• LCTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having the problem that spotify is not scrobbling much more often lately? I always have to disconnect and reconnect but if I don't notice early enough I will lose scrobbles as it is only taking over the last 50 scrobbles when reconnecting.

It happens like almost every week lately

• Like 1

Listenbrainz is better than last.fm, way better algorithm when it comes to recommendations. Hopefully they keep moving developments along. Easy to import your last.fm data, connect Spotify & third party music players. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last.fm is not recognizing scrobbles for the past few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this everytime I open the page, anyone know how to fix it?? It's just on my laptop, I can use the page on my phone.

Error 403 Forbidden

Forbidden

Error 54113

Details: cache

Varnish cache server

Edited by Mr. Loco

my last.fm has not counted my scrobbles on my backup account in a week now.   I've connected and reconnected unless you can only have one account per spotify now which I call ball.

all-time top scrobbles tracks (since 2016)

zatUiZn.png

• 1 month later...

Made a 2nd lastfm account just for Apple Music (go follow friends)

https://www.last.fm/user/Alldeezy 

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

I don't know what's going on with their servers lately but the website is running SO slow, it's annoying :biblio:

I haven't had any issue with it today, besides my "Scrobbling now" feature not working consistently. Then again, it never really does.

• 4 weeks later...

Lastfm already ****** up Dua's Barbie song scrobbles because the title changed from "Dance The Night (From the Barbie Soundtrack)" to "Dance The Night - From The Barbie Soundtrack"... I hate it here. Does anyone know if this can be solved with hashtags or something? :chick3:

• 2 weeks later...

am I the only Apple Music girlie having problems with scrobbles after the 17 update? :rip: 

I used Marvis for my phone and had to delete it because somehow whenever I listened to an album on my phone it would duplicate on my library. as a replacement, I started to use QuietScrob but then I realized that if I listen to an album on my computer through the Music app, it would scrobble two times: one through last.fm desktop scrobbler and the other one through QuietScrob. I'm about to beat Apple up, I swear.

16 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

am I the only Apple Music girlie having problems with scrobbles after the 17 update? :rip: 

I used Marvis for my phone and had to delete it because somehow whenever I listened to an album on my phone it would duplicate on my library. as a replacement, I started to use QuietScrob but then I realized that if I listen to an album on my computer through the Music app, it would scrobble two times: one through last.fm desktop scrobbler and the other one through QuietScrob. I'm about to beat Apple up, I swear.

Solution: move to Spotify

Antisocialites

36 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Solution: move to Spotify

Antisocialites

Spotify is not a solution nor a correct answer, brother

insta001.thumb.gif.ced9404cbcf92a49e3f68

IDK what’s going on with it right now. It takes 5+ minutes for a song to show up in “recently scrobbled,” and those plays aren’t being shown on the song, album, or artist stats. 

EDIT: it’s taking 10+ minutes for the plays to count on the song/album/artist stats. 

Edited by Achilles.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.