Last.fm

Kitt

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

Pano Scrobbler works great for me, what app are you using with it?

Huawei Player, also with Pano. I don't know what happened but I guess they fixed the problem because it's working fine now.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• lauvender

• Kanes

• LCTV

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF why cant i upload any last.fm avis? im now stuck with no picture because it wont uploadย 

• ATRL Moderator

Hello lovelies.

ย 

Does anybody know of something similar to openscrobbler that allows you to manually add scrobbles before 2 weeks ago?

ย 

:keir:ย 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Hello lovelies.

ย 

Does anybody know of something similar to openscrobbler that allows you to manually add scrobbles before 2 weeks ago?

ย 

:keir:ย 

Don't think any let you scrobble over 2 weeks ago. But universalscrobbler is one I use to manually scrobble songs I listen to that isn't on spotify.

37 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Done

ty! upvoted the photos in ur post tooย :hug:

Iโ€™ve been using openscrobbler to manually import scrobbles for a while now and havenโ€™t had any issues, but it just randomly stopped scrobbling and gave me a notice saying โ€œ(502) Your ad blocker may be blocking API calls to last.fm, try disabling it or adding an exception for ws.audioscrobbler.com.โ€ Itโ€™s still there even if I try using a VPN.ย 

ย 

Anyone familiar with this issue?

ย 

ย 

EDIT: and now itโ€™s fine again even though I didnโ€™t change any settings or anything. I guess it was something with the site itself.ย 

Edited by Achilles.

• 3 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Avariko said:

Done

ย 

4 hours ago, Avariko said:

ย 

Done

ย 

fbgwpsO.gif

ย 

fbgwpsO.gif

13 hours ago, Avariko said:
14 hours ago, Avariko said:

Done

ย 

14 hours ago, Avariko said:

ย 

Done

ย 

fbgwpsO.gif

ย 

ty!ย :heart2:

Question: Is there a reliable scrobbler for Apple Music Android app? I've tried some but they're all so unreliable for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

The stupid lastfm app hasnโ€™t scrobbled any of my Renaissance plays for the last week. :biblio:

• 1 month later...

It keeps pausing my scrobbles for 2 days straight, scrobbling a few hours worth of backlog listens and then goes back off for another 2 days :skull:

On 9/28/2022 at 6:39 PM, BlackJesus said:

do y'all like to combine singles to albums once the album is released?

I don't like it but it's a necessity for me.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

website broken againย :gaycat6:

• 1 month later...

@zach you're so cute, luv ur taste! followed

I'm using spotify and all my scrobbles are good and i'm seriously thinking of making the switch to Apple music but I'm afraid I'd lose the ability to scrobble.

23 hours ago, L A N D said:

I'm using spotify and all my scrobbles are good and i'm seriously thinking of making the switch to Apple music but I'm afraid I'd lose the ability to scrobble.

i use apple music to scrobble and it works without any problems

the only thing is that you need to add the songs to your library or it wonโ€™t scrobble also the tags are different from spotify sometimes so if you care about that kind of stuff like me you can edit them through itunes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.