Agatha All Along (2024)

Blood Magic

This was EVERYTHINGGGGG :jonnycat:

Thank god it was a two episodes premiere because the show really needed some time to re-introduce Agatha to the viewers and introduce the new characters. Teen, Rio and Lilia were the standouts for me, amazing characterization there.

Especially impressed by Teen, the switch up from the character and accent that Joe plays in Heartstopper is remarkable.

Can't wait to see more, it looks like this show was truly worth the wait! :wanda:

• Like 2

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• Mystic Warrior

Ahhhhh that was so good :jonny5:

• Like 1

Loved the first two episodes.

Spoiler

I wonder how they're going to portray Wiccan's backstory cause in the comics his origin is kind of covoluted. But I'm really wishing he's connected to Wanda and not just a random version of Wiccan that has no ties to her.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Loved the first two episodes.

Hide contents

I wonder how they're going to portray Wiccan's backstory cause in the comics his origin is kind of covoluted. But I'm really wishing he's connected to Wanda and not just a random version of Wiccan that has no ties to her.

These episodes were fantastic!!!!

Spoiler

I'm not so sure he's Wiccan though, they way they're protecting his identity makes me believe he could be Agatha's son, Nicholas Scratch and it'll make perfect sense that he knew a lot about her, a some sort of reicarnation since they have talked about Agatha's son twice now and they've yet to mention Wanda's children.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

It's 9 episodes 

Huh. Must've misread something or seen some incorrect info. That works much better then. And the last two air the day before Halloween!!!

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

These episodes were fantastic!!!!

Hide contents

I'm not so sure he's Wiccan though, they way they're protecting his identity makes me believe he could be Agatha's son, Nicholas Scratch and it'll make perfect sense that he knew a lot about her, a some sort of reicarnation since they have talked about Agatha's son twice now and they've yet to mention Wanda's children.

Spoiler

Some of the new imagery (Teen doing magic on a blue star, like Wiccan's mostly), Teen's casual mention that his mom is dead, his ability to rival magic of the Scarlet Witch all have me leaning toward not. I believe Nicholas is still in Señor Scratchy, the bunny. If they give Agatha all of Wanda's storylines, there will be an upset. I've already seen annoyance that she got Wanda's Witches' Road story.

i can't wait another week for a next episode... give it to me now:jonny5: so good

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:
  Hide contents

Some of the new imagery (Teen doing magic on a blue star, like Wiccan's mostly), Teen's casual mention that his mom is dead, his ability to rival magic of the Scarlet Witch all have me leaning toward not. I believe Nicholas is still in Señor Scratchy, the bunny. If they give Agatha all of Wanda's storylines, there will be an upset. I've already seen annoyance that she got Wanda's Witches' Road story.

Spoiler

Yeah I can totally see where you're coming from, also Agatha ripping off the Welcome Coven sign and the W being the only letter left hanging also makes me believe he might be Wiccan, perhaps his motives are to find where Wanda is, which it'll be a full circle moment, Wanda trying to find her children only for Wiccan to find her after her 'death' it'll be so wholesom. Nonetheless, this show is shaping to be up there with Wandavision quality wise

Edited by SinnerCity

Wandavision being about sitcoms,

& Agatha being about Witchy & cult classic tv shows… got me feeling if there is a Scarlet Movie with the same creatives it will be about Wanda going through truama and grief through Films & Cinema:wanda: Walk with Me. This progression is genius. The Wizard of Oz influences have been all over the multiverse saga, so it would make sense to culminate all of this into a Wanda Movie

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wandavision being about sitcoms,

& Agatha being about Witchy & cult classic tv shows… got me feeling if there is a Scarlet Movie with the same creatives it will be about Wanda going through truama and grief through Films & Cinema:wanda: Walk with Me. This progression is genius. The Wizard of Oz influences have been all over the multiverse saga, so it would make sense to culminate all of this into a Wanda Movie

Elphaba who? Wicked found flopping before release.

First two episodes were genuinely perfect in tone, just the right amount of drama and cheese to offset the humor. In Jac Schaeffer we trust!

• Like 2

Certified Fresh on RT! :wanda:

it's increase up to almost 80% in just a few hours! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.