• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• fountain

Wonder if this is gonna make The Runaways more relevant. Really cool to see more of the magic side of the MCU. Wanda is definitely gonna be here

• 3 months later...

‘Heartstopper’ Star Joe Locke Joins ‘WandaVision’ Spinoff ‘Agatha: Coven of Chaos’ for Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)

Heartstopper star Joe Locke has been cast in the WandaVision spinoff Agatha: Coven of Chaos for Disney+, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

Locke joins Kathryn Hahn in the series, in which Hahn will reprise the role of Agatha Harkness, whom she played in WandaVision. Exact plot details, including the character Locke will play, are being kept under wraps. Emma Caulfield Ford is also set to reprise the role of Dottie from WandaVision in the new series.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/heartstopper-joe-locke-wandavision-spinoff-agatha-coven-of-chaos-disney-plus-1235418355/

so the billy & Tommy teenage recast rumors are coming true! thank God 

If they're introducing teenage versions of Wiccan and Speed then I have a feeling that Chaos of Coven might be dipping into Children's Crusade and it wouldn't surprise me if it's Wanda the one that comes to Agatha for help in finding her children after the events of MoM 

Wait hold on because I thought Kit was sort of on lock for Hulkling but if Joe is Wiccan then :dies:

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

Yup he's Wiccan I can feel it :jonny5: 

Grace Randolph about to be mad annoying about this

Wait he'd slay at Wiccan :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

If they're introducing teenage versions of Wiccan and Speed then I have a feeling that Chaos of Coven might be dipping into Children's Crusade and it wouldn't surprise me if it's Wanda the one that comes to Agatha for help in finding her children after the events of MoM 

I mean it's Disney +

Moon knight started great but turned into a whole Disney show.

4 hours ago, rac7d said:

Grace Randolph about to be mad annoying about this

As she rightfully should, Joe and Kit were born to play Billy and Teddy! 

And by the way, she already spilled that Kit is also in talks with Marvel. Little Kitterinas let's keep manifesting, we did it once and we can do it again! :wanda:

I’m happy for him as an actor, but… I don’t want a copy + paste deal for Wiccan and Hulking. Plus, I was hoping… for someone else in general. He can totally play the nerdy type though she im glad about that.

Now where is Speed…?!

Tbh, I'm kinda shook they actually casted him (if he really is Wiccan). I figured they'd just get unknown actors for Billy and Teddy and model them after the Heartstopper boys (even though they came first). But the fact that they actually got Joe is kinda wild :psyduck: I guess they really want that Heartstopper clout for the show lmao

2 hours ago, Poxy said:

Now where is Speed…?!

If the Marvel spoilers subreddit tea is correct- (if u don't wanna know casting spoilers don't look at this spoiler nnn)

Spoiler

He's not in this and it's just Wiccan, with Hulkling debuting as his boyfriend in this as well.

1 hour ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Tbh, I'm kinda shook they actually casted him (if he really is Wiccan). I figured they'd just get unknown actors for Billy and Teddy and model them after the Heartstopper boys (even though they came first). But the fact that they actually got Joe is kinda wild :psyduck: I guess they really want that Heartstopper clout for the show lmao

If the Marvel spoilers subreddit tea is correct- (if u don't wanna know casting spoilers don't look at this spoiler nnn)

Hide contents

He's not in this and it's just Wiccan, with Hulkling debuting as his boyfriend in this as well.

Spoiler

Oof I hope that’s not true. Speed already gets the short end of the stick. Plus, the brotherly dynamics is one of my favorites things from the comics

10 hours ago, Poxy said:
  Hide contents

Oof I hope that’s not true. Speed already gets the short end of the stick. Plus, the brotherly dynamics is one of my favorites things from the comics

Spoiler

The mods there got tea that only one twin was appearing, and the casting call that is confirmed for the character Joe is playing was for a gay character that very much fit Wiccan, so it's pretty much assumed that it's just Billy here. Also unfortunately I think they're just following the comics here since Wiccan didn't meet Speed till the back half of the first Heinberg run. Hopefully he's a post credit reveal so we don't have to wait forever to get to them being brothers again.

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

Aubrey Plaza in this? This is going to be such SLAY:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.