Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Assassin

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Chiidish said:
  Hide contents

Adrenaline is pumping, he had one plan to get home to save his dad, there’s no way even the most adapated and trained mind is gonna recognize something different about a relatively similar Brooklyn (his regular Brooklyn is also pretty chaotic and filled with crime mind you) when they have tunnel vision (saving their dad from an interdimensional being that can show up at any moment). He thought the go home machine would send him to his universe not the universe where the spider that hit him came from which adds to tunnel vision and surprise. It’s not a plot hole at all  

I disagree. They're not ~marginally different~ based on what we see moments later. If you spend a huge portion of time doing something that requires very strong knowledge of a city's topography (like navigating the city via a webslinger), I think you would pick up on some of the changes. They at least could have had him make a subtle comment about a business being closed or something.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gorjesspazze9

• Gossip_Boy

• Lovett

Half a Billion! 2nd Biggest Comicbook Movie if they hear following Guardians 3! Marvel once again has 3 of the Top 10 Movies of the year:wanda:

Damn, that’s as bad as Disney. I honestly can wait 2 years if it means the workers have time, better work conditions and pay.

Finally watched it today it was visually stunning as I expected :jonny: 

Watched it the third time today in IMAX. A masterpiece:jonny6:

Though there’s kind of a plothole with 

Spoiler

Miles being sent to E-42 and Miguel & Co. not being able to track im. First, there’s obiously some log on the go-home machine. Second, Layla was able to instantly track Spot even though he was being ‘slippery’ jumping from universe to universe.

Spider-Man is coming for Fast X as the 3rd Biggest movie of the year😃 2 Marvel movies in the top 3 spots of the year so far! “Fatigue” yeah ok lmfao

ending its run at 700M:superman:

a decade ago I would never had thought Miles would be having one of the biggest Movies of the year, on Par with MCU live action films. Miles being ingrained into pop culture and making Spiderverse characters a household name. Canon Events being this year's "This Was my Multiverse of Madness" Memes. Halloween this year will be Miles & barbie. Miles is a certified IT Boy. and it can still possibly pass Fast X. maybe if it stays in theaters for 2 more weeks 

• Like 1

So close to 700M👏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

do you guys think this will even come out next year or no?

@Assassin Girl... :rip:this is the Across the Spider-Verse thread. Change the title.

Beyond the Spider-Verse thread:

Edited by Broken

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

@Assassin Girl... :rip:this is the Across the Spider-Verse thread. Change the title.

Beyond the Spider-Verse thread:

It's a two-part movie so I made this the Beyond the Spider-Verse thread now since all the discussion to be had about Across the Spider-Verse is done. :cm: 

Just now, Assassin said:

It's a two-part movie so I made this the Beyond the Spider-Verse thread now since all the discussion to be had about Across the Spider-Verse is done. :cm: 

That's not how it works :skull:.

@Lee!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

The other movie is its own separate thing, doesn't matter that it is a two part movie. There is a different release date and different kind of discussion, it is not the same as a TV show thread.

• ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, Assassin said:

This thread is just for Across the Spider-Verse

I ordered the blu ray weeks ago, so excited to rewatch 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.