Shang-Chi 2 | Destin Daniel Cretton returning as director

Blood Magic

"Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings filmmaker Destin Daniel Cretton has entered into an exclusive multi-year overall deal with Disney companies Marvel Studios and Hulu’s Onyx Collective. The filmmaker is already in development with Marvel Studios on a new MCU series for Disney+.

At the same time, Disney has made it official that Cretton is returning to write and direct the sequel to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings."

I liked most of this movie, but the ending was sort of lame if you ask me. And the end credit scene was sort of weird, especially the Captain Marvel part. The main actor dude is extremely good looking tho. I want him lol.

Not gonna support this incel self-hating Asian man  :cm:

Love Simu :foxaylove2: the combination of sweet and hot lord have mercy mp3

I just hope the sequel will be less Disney and cute. 

They can go darker and less PG 

14 minutes ago, arceus said:

Huh?

• 1 month later...

IMDB revealed that Ms. Marvel’s next project after her current Disney+ show and after the Marvels may be Shang-Chi 2. Latest rumor/ theory

Spoiler

Shang Chi 2 will explore the History of the Ten Rings power and Learning Responsibilities as a Leader. Possibly correlating with The Marvels Plotline. Shang Chi : and the agents of Atlas is the current working  title. This is based on the Agents of atlas comic group. A group of Diverse Asian centric hero’s Managed by Jimmy Woo. consisting of Ms. marvel, Shang-Chi, Wave & Hulking and others. Wave is casted to be in Black Panther this year as Mayan/Pacific islander?. Hulking (Korean Hulk) is debuting in Secret invasion next year. The rumor is that Marvel will use these Asian/ Diverse characters In the film. Shang-Chi will possibly take a docter strange role, learning responsibility and mentoring the young hero’s. 

Could Marvel pull off a Trilogy if they went this route? It’s still giving Asian Representation. Make it a fun Agent-Adventure team up film finding Powerful relics. While Shang-Chi has to lead these new west coast young avengers. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Spoiler

I stan the idea, however I’d rather they just focus on the history of the Ten Rings and how it ended up on Earth in the first place with Fing Fang Foom as the big bad of the film trying to reclaim the rings from Shang-Chi. They could have Jimmy Woo as a supporting character and make one of the post credit scenes be a teaser for the Agents of Atlas. But again, if the rumor/theory ends up being real I won’t be mad.

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

IMDB revealed that Ms. Marvel’s next project after her current Disney+ show and after the Marvels may be Shang-Chi 2. Latest rumor/ theory

Hide contents

Shang Chi 2 will explore the History of the Ten Rings power and Learning Responsibilities as a Leader. Possibly correlating with The Marvels Plotline. Shang Chi : and the agents of Atlas is the current working  title. This is based on the Agents of atlas comic group. A group of Diverse Asian centric hero’s Managed by Jimmy Woo. consisting of Ms. marvel, Shang-Chi, Wave & Hulking and others. Wave is casted to be in Black Panther this year as Mayan/Pacific islander?. Hulking (Korean Hulk) is debuting in Secret invasion next year. The rumor is that Marvel will use these Asian/ Diverse characters In the film. Shang-Chi will possibly take a docter strange role, learning responsibility and mentoring the young hero’s. 

Could Marvel pull off a Trilogy if they went this route? It’s still giving Asian Representation. Make it a fun Agent-Adventure team up film finding Powerful relics. While Shang-Chi has to lead these new west coast young avengers. 

This actually sounds like it could be fun but I'm not sure how I feel about Shang already playing a mentor role after just one movie. I think it would make more sense for Wong to play the mentor role instead since he is the sorcerer supreme. I also don't mind the MCU finally delving into more sub-groups as opposed to one big Avengers group. We're going to have Eternals, Agents of Atlas, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Possibly Midnight Sons, and maybe West Coast Avengers.

On 4/19/2022 at 4:49 PM, arceus said:

lol pls. that's EXACTLY what the self-hating asian females want you to think. :bibliahh:

Where is the evidence of him being self-hating or an incel????

10 minutes ago, Delirious said:

lol pls. that's EXACTLY what the self-hating asian females want you to think. :bibliahh:

Where is the evidence of him being self-hating or an incel????

His Reddit account :cm:

https://gizmodo.com/simu-lius-alleged-old-reddit-account-is-why-you-should-1847708695

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Hide contents

This actually sounds like it could be fun but I'm not sure how I feel about Shang already playing a mentor role after just one movie. I think it would make more sense for Wong to play the mentor role instead since he is the sorcerer supreme. I also don't mind the MCU finally delving into more sub-groups as opposed to one big Avengers group. We're going to have Eternals, Agents of Atlas, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Possibly Midnight Sons, and maybe West Coast Avengers.

Oh yeah that would work too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.