Never Have I Ever • June 8 Final Season

1DES

Perfect ending to a perfect show :clap3: I'm actually gonna miss this cast :frown:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• fridayteenage

• Lovett

• Ampersand13

Everything went well on season finale! I’m going to miss the cast as well. :chick1: 

On 6/16/2023 at 10:51 AM, zasderfght said:

I thought this was on par (if not better) than Season 2. The only season I thought really missed the landing was Season 3. 

Although, I have to be honest, no season tops the first for me. The writing, the pacing, and the storytelling were all excellent, and the first season is truly one of my favorite YA TV series/shows. It was one of the rare seasons to actually make me cry-- the ending of Season 1 would've been the perfect send-off. 

I got so into this show during lockdown and season 1 struck so hard with the Asian mommy problems :cries2:. I kinda just forgot about the show for a while but I just finished seasons 3 and 4 in the past week. It was so beautiful watching all the characters progress so much, it makes me want to rewatch season 1 and reminisce on how they started but I'm not ready to be that sad yet.

The first season meant so much to me and it's wild knowing 4 years went by. Even though I was already in college when it started, the ending was a nice affirmation that everything works out in the end. For some reason my friends didn't like the show back in 2020, so I have no one to talk about this with :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

NHIE 4x6 

And this is EXACTLY why princeton said no, devi. Stop being annoying, you know damn well your mama was right.

Anyway...

Congrats to a REAL new yawka, Fabiola! THIS is what matters right now.

Not miss fabiola Warren defending her sssssspecies from defamation.

Paxton talking about athletics when he can't swim made me giggle, like boi you know you weak in the knees.

Uh, am I supposed to be against Margot lying to get ahead? Because I'm not. Also Ben's got a lot of nerve after what he did to devi.

Not Patti being miss moneybags.

It's kinda sad how "prenup" is the first word I think of when someone proposes.

Um, I don't feel much for Ben here because he is a dork and uptight, I have no idea why that would offend him. It's kinda why he doesn't have any friends too.

Ugh, bye. Considering how much devi helped this fad up his grades after, you'd think he'd be more humble, especially since he.dropped.the.school.after.getting.in.

Screeching at "it's always nice to be reminded of america's pronouns."

Kamala, ffs, take the opportunity. Seeing dummies do dumb sht pisses me off.

4x7

The more this goes on, the more weird Paxton comes off to me. Like, really weird.

Not pimpstitution...to a faculty member, lock Eric AND Rosalia up.

I hope Lindsay reports his ass, he actually let it continue after saying out loud how it's wrong but hey. Paxton continues to rattle down the ladder into creepdom.

GOOD POINT, ERIC. WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT THING PAXTON DID?!

Good for Eric.

Ew, I know that room SMELLS.

Paxton is probably the weirdest manchild. And yes, he is a fckup. Wokeflix sure is not writing pc stuff in this show. Where's the cancel culture mob who're totally real and not madeup?!

These teachers so fake.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

• ATRL Moderator

I've probably said it before but I just can't think of another Netflix series that remained this consistent over four seasons. Truly one of the best coming of age comedies that handled serious subject matter with the perfect balance of care and levity :clap3:

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished season 3 and I agree with Rhya about not wanting her son to date Thevi. Dating someone with trauma isn't easy and he's just a child. A child shouldn't have to carry another person's trauma. Even as an adult it's not easy.

• 3 weeks later...

just finished binging season 4

this show waa such a little gem 👌 I'll have fond memories of it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.