Never Have I Ever • June 8 Final Season

1DES

47 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

what :O I thought season 3 will be the last season :O

Mindy and Lang announced Season 4 was the last. So this is the second-to-last season of the show. Honestly, it makes sense. It honestly reminds me of Insecure when Issa wanted it to end at a certain season so the actors can pursue different opportunities, going to assume it's the same for Never Have I Ever. 

They're filming it back to back.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• fridayteenage

• Lovett

• Ampersand13

- double post, 503rd - 

Edited by Mellark

why did she end up with HIM ugh

Spoiler

I’m sorry but Paxton just makes more sense to be end game with all the growth he had this season. 

Ben is literally still the same insufferable person he was in S1 like?

Also I’m sorry but why was the Indian love interest written out like that…

This was cute

25 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Hide contents

I’m sorry but Paxton just makes more sense to be end game with all the growth he had this season. 

Girl… Ben was worse this season than he ever was. They did a bit too much, he was straight up an *******… 

and yeah the way some characters disappeared, specifically Nirdesh and Aneesa was ???

The way family dynamics are written on this show is just :weeps: 

Loved EVERYTHING about this season. 

Forgot about this after loving the previous seasons. Episode 2 and I’m hooked 

I thought Netflix cancelled it after S1 for some reason:rip:  I'm gonna check it all out at once right now, yay

the ending has me shoooookk :WAP: I've been team *** since day one WE FCKNG WON :jonny6:

even tho he was insufferable this season

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished ep. 6 and omg, this season is so fantastic. This show NEVER misses :WAP: Devi's family is killing me. Her mom and grandmother are both hilarious at all times.

Also, it's crazy how good the show is at keeping the multiple love interests all interesting. Like I'm actually rooting for all of them, and that never happens. Paxton's characterization has been great this season, Ben has been so funny and has such natural chemistry with Devi, and Des is the cutest of the three :gayriahcat1:

On a related note, Ben's arms and shoulders.... Is this new? :gaycat2:

I loved the growth this season especially Paxton and Devi. She has come so far this since season 1. Eleanor and Trent worked surprisingly well too and some of Eleanor’s lines kill me.

The love triangles were too dragged out though like I didn’t really care who she ended up with and also felt like Aneesa’s storylines went nowhere.

Overall a great season and I’m glad they’re ending with season 4 rather than dragging it out. It always gave me Crazy Ex-Girlfriend vibes in terms of humour and exploration of mental health which was another perfect 4 season show.

8 hours ago, Аshanti said:

I thought Netflix cancelled it after S1 for some reason:rip:  I'm gonna check it all out at once right now, yay

It's the #1 show on Netflix right now (including the U.S.) :duca:  Mindy's music department needs a RAISE.

10 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

I outgrown Paxton at this point. The kid had to find himself and Devi and Ben were the source of him finding himself, the whole 'jock' persona wasn't genuinely who he is. I really feel the relationship between Devi and Ben is basically Mindy and B.J. Novak in their early teenage years. :lmao: Benvi is my fave and I guess Mindy knew what she was doing and I ate it up.

Season 4 is in the final stages of filming actually so we might get it earlier this time. Cobra Kai's new season is coming in September rather than December. 

Ben is healing, the man didn't **** for 16 days because of burnout and school having him on a chokehold because of his dad, basically generational trauma being healed and he's being conscious of that because his father did. I really hate how Mindy set up the Margot storyline, but then again it's was just I'll see you at Build-A-Bear type of thing.

I’m sobbing at the season finale. This season has cemented this show as one of my all time favourites, second only to euphoria 

I’d actually like them to explore Aneesa’s sexuality in relation to her culture next season. I think it could potentially make for some incredibly hard hitting and important scenes 

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

I’m sobbing at the season finale. This season has cemented this show as one of my all time favourites, second only to euphoria 

!!!! I spent the last 5 minutes of the finale crying, like actual tears falling down my face :toofunny3: I'm so attached to this show and these characters.

I didn’t realize it before but this show is kind of my happy place. Nalini remains my fave :heart2: 

Devi is still INSUFFERABLE :deadvision: how am I supposed to finish the season

7 hours ago, arceus said:

Devi is still INSUFFERABLE :deadvision: how am I supposed to finish the season

She definitely peaked at S2. She is way more likeable in this season. :laugh:

OT: I'm on episode 8 and this has been so great so far. :jonnycat: My only complain is I just can't connect with Paxton, he just makes me feel nothing. Ben and the new one are way more charismatic than him. I know he has had a personal growth during the series but I feel it so forced, don't know why. Just can't connect with him. :deadbanana4: I'll be happy if she ends up with either Ben or single, tbh.

Edited by Roberto

Another great season!  Mindy really created something so special, beautiful, and hilarious.  I loved all the character development this season.  The relationship between Devi and Nalini is the heart of the show, as always.  Rhyah and Des were fun and interesting additions.  And I especially loved Trent's increased role.  He's always been a riot, and putting him and Eleanor together was genius.  And seeing him get so emotional about Paxton leaving was so sweet.  And Ben and Paxton becoming friends at the hospital was great too.

Looking forward to S4!

Enjoyed this season but I thought the pacing on some episodes was too quick.

Spoiler

Glad they're setting up Devi and Ben ending up together in the end. I've always been team Ben since season 1. What's not to like? He's smart, RICH, cute, and has HAIRY forearms. :jonny2:

:cries: Last episode made me cry , I love this series so much :heart2:

love you Devi :WAP::heart:

The season was cute but I though that the more mature Devi became, the less funny, cringy moments we got. 

S2 Finale > S1 >>>>>>>>> S2 > S3 Finale >>>>> S3

Last couple of episodes were an improvement in terms of dramatic moments, but the entire season was more random situations. It became pretty evident that Paxton was a character device, and for the love of God I hope he doesn't shows in S4. There were less funny moments and jokes, considering the outrageous **** Devi did in the past two seasons.

Also, I think Ben and Devi lost their chemistry, with Ben becoming insufferable, Devi forgetting him and the writers not exploiting Ben's jealousy from S2 finale, that last scene was meh and predictable.

Edited by D/X

I finally found time to finish this season and wow ? 

It's outstanding how this show managed to stay consistently good. I'd say season 3 is on par with season 1 but all seasons are good. My only complaints is that Rhya's villain story came out of left field, I loved her relationship with Nalini. Her exit felt forced.

I cried during the last episode :weeps: It reminds me of why I always come back to this show. Sad to see it end next season but it also makes 100% sense.

That ending though :biblio: personally not happy with it. He was unbearable this season. Guess he won't be going to Build A Bear after all :rip: 

Season 3 is pretty strong! I'm glad it's less dramatic at this point. 

Devi's family is on point! I love the interactions between Nalini, Kamala and Pati. 

Manish is HOT and funny! Des and Trent are also pretty good looking.

Paxton probably has the most growth of this season. I like his scenes with Fabiola and Ben. 

I think Ben is more likable this season. 

Eleanor is hilarious, but she does not know how to give advice! 

I'd like to see a little more of Aneesa and Fabiola's family life. 

The teachers aside from Manish all seem a little creepy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.