STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Dragula | Season 5 | Humungous Horrors

khalyan

Victoria ******* ATE I gagged so hard at the silhouette alone :jonny5::jonny5: :jonny5: 

She could’ve won alone tbh HoSo’s starting to give the same, this could’ve been her pirate look with a different wig. A big pile of muddy mess with the same makeup. 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

I almost had a meltdown when they announced HoSo as the winner until they also announced that it was a double win with Victoria. I really thought they were gonna give us Vic’s SECOND robbery on a sci-fi challenge :ninja:

Glad Kendra is gone. Abhora next pls. Evah is totally right about the love triangle being exhausting and Abhora is serving annoying brat this season. High key should not have brought them back.

Abhora is annoying me because she's talented enough to be a front runner but instead keeps ignoring the brief. Yeah yeah "she's in her head" whatever so is Melissa, he'll Sigourney competed on season four after just having lost her mother and made top four. Abhora can do better but isn't so unless she starts doing that she should go next. 

I feel like this should have been a solo win for Victoria but I guess they wanted to give a win to someone else so she wasn't so far ahead of everyone. 

Victoria having a Vander-esque run so far. :gayorkcat3: Legends only.

Are the Boulets just going to keep using Abhora's looks to justify keeping them around each week? The look wasn't even that good. I got someone trying to draw McQueen's Fall 2006 collection from memory more than anything else. Astrud is the only one from the payola'd love triangle who doesn't make me wanna fast forward every time they speak. Her cauldron slay this week, lmaoo.

I can't believe Abhora won the entire challenge with that tinfoil nose :clap3: 

The Boulets serving "everywhere you look, there's a hem"-realness :clap3: 

Koco finally having a decent look this season :clap3: miz Mehndra wishes

My winner Evah effortlessly SELLING clear concepts every episode :clap3:

HoSo wasn't my fave tbh. I thought the sword didn't fit the character

Koco finally stepped her ***** up her episode, dare I say it's the best she's ever looked on the show. This should've been Victoria's solo win... I don't see it for Hoso honestly

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

Koco finally stepped her ***** up her episode, dare I say it's the best she's ever looked on the show. This should've been Victoria's solo win... I don't see it for Hoso honestly

I agree with everything 

I'm sorry but HoSo looks like a blob every week with the same makeup. None of her looks this season feel distinct from the previous one.

Kendra exterminating herself the second she appears on the floorshow wearing mall fashion. :redface:

Unless Abhora wakes up next episode, I can see her going next :matty:

I am sorry but why did Hoso win with her recycled 3 faced pirate, swordsman look? We saw it several times last season and literally two weeks ago.

Glad Victoria got another win but the judging is super questionable. 

Kendra FINALLY going home, what a waste Yovska would have ate this challenge. 

Evah Winnerstruction serving CONCEPT and PERFORMANCE 10/10. 

That was a perfect episode from start to finish! The tin foil hat moment, the Astrud monologue, THE LOOKS, the elimination. Everything was perfect!

Well... almost everything. I don't really get Hoso winning with a silhouette we've seen for the 100th time. So bored of her already. Victoria deserved a solo win. Top 10 Dragula looks ever so far!

Melissa also deserved high over Hoso and Koco finally came up with a great look!

The right queen went home but they should've done a double feature instead and sent both of them home. I'm starting to get tired of Abhora's look, her self-pitying and the love triangle in general. Hope she goes home next week.

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

That was a perfect episode from start to finish! The tin foil hat moment, the Astrud monologue, THE LOOKS, the elimination. Everything was perfect!

Well... almost everything. I don't really get Hoso winning with a silhouette we've seen for the 100th time. So bored of her already. Victoria deserved a solo win. Top 10 Dragula looks ever so far!

Melissa also deserved high over Hoso and Koco finally came up with a great look!

The right queen went home but they should've done a double feature instead and sent both of them home. I'm starting to get tired of Abhora's look, her self-pitying and the love triangle in general. Hope she goes home next week.

This!!! The gap between the two looks was massive yet they still gave a win to Hoso. Make it make sense.

Hoso is an absolute mess. This love triangle thing is so weird. I feel very bad for Abhora. Idk why you would treat anybody that way… terrible. 

Should’ve been a Victoria solo win tbh, or if they were desperate for it to be a double then her and Astrud or even Koco at a push. Hoso is good at what they do, but they do the same thing a lot, so this didn’t really feel deserving of a win because it’s indistinct from anything else they’ve done. 

Really enjoying this season tho!

As usual Dragula delivers both drag excellence and great reality tv at the same time, without compromising either. :clap3:

I’m so glad Victoria is demolishing the season. She’s always felt like a winner. She might not be the best for TV but the love triangle is such a mess that I’m glad she’s not involved with it or even commenting on it much. Watching everyone say how much they hate it and then devoting all their free time to discuss it is equally as annoying. :rip: 

It was Kendra's time to go but I honestly wanted Abhora to leave so we can retire this love triangle plot. It's so annoying and uninteresting.

• ATRL Moderator

Koco should have won over Hoso 

Another excellent episode. Glad everyone else is dragging Hoso. That look was nothing special + something we've seen on her this/last season :deadbanana2: I fear that out of the love triangle, she'll be the one to reach the end again. 

Koco gagged me a bit this week. That's how you elevate a basic look :WAP: 

I get the comments they gave to Evah but she was still so stunning. Absolutely terrifying yet stunning. Maybe if she just stoned the bodysuit like Melissa who just did an uninspiring Predator cosplay :skull: 

VEB :jonny5: I'm glad they mentioned her witch look and she quickly defended herself in how hard it must have been to pull out a new witch look since she has already done so many.  

VEB should have won by herself, but I guess they don't want to make it too obvious she's winning (as she SHOULD). 

I disagree that Hoso's looks are always the same (although she served more diversity three episodes in on S4) but this week's look was pretty ugly, especially next to a recreation of the most accomplished and revered horror film when it comes to practical effects nnn. VEB deserved the solo win for sure

Another great episode! Challenge Winner Koco Caine! Ikdr! :smitten:

I also really liked Hoso’s look and performance this week. They could’ve given the double win this week and not last week.

Bottom 2 is also correct. It was Erika’s time. Her artistry is just not up to par yet with the orhers’.

this episode was perfect i fear. Hoso and Koco top 2, Abhora high, Erika OUT, Astrud being given the annoying edit she deserved and dragged by the rest of the cast :smitten:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.