STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Dragula | Season 5 | Humungous Horrors

khalyan

The nonelimination was anticlimactic. I wish Hoso left but she and Evah are probably eyed by production for Top 4 already. I'm guessing they're just waiting for Astrud to **** up next.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

Meh not another non elimination. It’s so obvious they’ll end up doing a double :skull: Hope it ends up being Hoso and Astrud :party: 

You could've seen the double save from a mile away but whatever:michael: A double elim is probably next. 

Mad respect to Melissa for still wanting to do the show after what happened to her,

but good riddance :skull: As if we can't make a whole compilation of her being two-faced

I'm glad Victoria stood up for herself :clap3: My girl Evah getting another deserved win

Koco deserves to win this thing. She showed nothing but versatility, quality, charisma, uniqueness, and talent. Also, her confessionals are the only interesting ones. 

Victoria ain't no punk *****, she was ready to GO! Loved it.

This season remains dog **** though where nothing really happens and they are arguing about nonsense. Evah does not know how to react like a real human, she always does these Lucille Ball gestures and faces.

the drama this episode :deadbanana4:

serving screaming just to scream at each other

• ATRL Moderator

Something about this seasons drama is sooooo… idk.  It’s edited weirdly.  It was satisfying seeing Melissa go off on them even though she’s kinda a hypocrite and if VEB was like, the smallest offender of the bunch.  

How on earth was Hoso safe??? :irate:

This episode is another prime example of all her looks blending into one. I do not mean this in a malicious way, but I have been so disappointed by her looks this season. 

Evah coming for top 2 together with Victoria :heart:

The drama is not draming...Melissa was going off for literally nothing? Like, there is hardly anything happening in the cauldron.

I am really tired of HoSo's looks, they all blend into one monster with horns and big teeth.

I think Melissa was still hurting from what happened to her and then all the drama was triggering to her. She already had to put up with the love triangle and then one of them left and there was still more drama. Maybe she shouldn't have gone on the show but idk the drama was really dumb. Then again Melissa was very unfair and most of the accusations she was making were not particularly fair. The whole thing was just kind of sad to see tbh. 

As for the floor show, the judging was correct. Though idk I though Hoso maybe did worse than Koco. Yes Koco's look seemed unfinished and not elevated enough but she still looked good, Hoso looked a mess tbh. Then again you could tell a lot of work went into that look, it just didn't end up paying off this time. :michael:

I'm bored by Victoria, her looks are always flawless but she really struggles to bring something unique to the table. It reminded of her final floor show on her season, the looks were great but Biqtch put on a better show. She needs to approach challenges the way she did the ones that she won. When she actually brings creativity she wins easy. 

I was surprised that Victoria wasn't LOW, her outfit was ill fitted, like she borrowed it from someone else 2 sizes bigger than her :psyduck: Melissa going off felt so random. Idk, the drama this season feels very pushed

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The drama is not draming...Melissa was going off for literally nothing? Like, there is hardly anything happening in the cauldron.

39 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Melissa going off felt so random. Idk, the drama this season feels very pushed

I've been saying, the Dragula girlies literally fabricate drama for camera time :rip:

I’m halfway through the episode but what was the point of the drowning challenge thing at the start? Nobody unlocked the door right? It just happened and then we’re suddenly back in the room talking about Koco drowning I am very confused 

The drama this episode :deadbanana2: The reality is that all the girls are fake af and they ALL play up to the cameras, moreso than other seasons and I don't blame them since they are all returnees and the fans of this show have shown how much they live for the drama and even support it :michael:

Anyway the winner this episode was correct. Evah killed it throughout her performance. There was something so haunting about it when that hand slowly crept out and then the entire reveal took place.

Hoso is tiring, should have probably been in the bottom. She doesn't have that creativity she had on S4. 

My top 3 is Victoria, Evah, and Koco with of course Victoria being crowned :worship2:

The first half of the episodes are honestly dog **** :rip:  I'm gonna start skipping to the floor shows because between the bad acting, the forced drama and the boring fright feasts it's just... :rip:

Don't disagree with the winner, but Koco and Melissa had my favorite looks.

• ATRL Moderator

Hoso wearing pants and heels :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.