The Marvels | 10 November 2023 | New Trailer

Haburo

There is a whole section on Reddit full of men ready to downvote and bomb the trailer😭💀 I mean everyone saw this coming. The Brie Larson Harassment is already ridiculous, now add 2 POC women. I really hope Disney puts budget and effort into the marketing campaign to reach families and movie goers that want better Marvel content. Another superhero movie won’t cut it, they actually have to try and make this a cinematic event. That’s the only way I can see disney combating the trolls. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• KFC

• ainadalkaz

• Haburo

I am sooooo nervous for this film. comic/superhero online spades are going to be horrible on the days leading up to the release 

Omg they really are Coming:ghostface:

please Marvel deliver 

57 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

mothers are coming

This is not a drill!

Sexy Nicki Minaj GIF

Edited by Haburo

Marvel Studios tweeting that the trailer will debut on GMA:

On YouTube, in case anyone prefers to watch on there!

I think the trailer looks great! Love the tone. :duca:

16 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

On YouTube, in case anyone prefers to watch on there!

I think the trailer looks great! Love the tone. :duca:

Wow that looks great

I’m rooting for this film….but doesn’t look great after this trailer. :rip: 

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

I’m rooting for this film….but doesn’t look great after this trailer. :rip: 

Can you please describe what exactly doesn't look great

This looks amazing :jonny5: In the Marvels we trust 

:wanda:I wasn’t expecting that much to be shown in a Teaser! Omfg. Kamala is so adorable, Monica is Serving Main Bad *****, and Carol is Mothering!

Official synopsis:

In The Marvels, Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel has reclaimed her identity from the tyrannical Kree and taken revenge on the Supreme Intelligence. But unintended consequences see Carol shouldering the burden of a destabilized universe. When her duties send her to an anomalous wormhole linked to a Kree revolutionary, her powers become entangled with that of Jersey City super-fan Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel, and Carol’s estranged niece, now S.A.B.E.R. astronaut Captain Monica Rambeau. Together, this unlikely trio must team up and learn to work in concert to save the universe as “The Marvels.”  

Spoiler

-I think the silly Fun adventure tone works for this. These characters having a serious tone like secret invasion or Wakanda forever wouldn’t work. I know people are tired of Marvel being goofy, but this actually looks fun. Kamala is very obvious gonna be the comedic relief and I don’t know how anyone don’t smile whenever she does something 🤣 her Nick fury scenes are gonna be iconic.

-The visuals and action looks Great. Seeing Carol in Kamala’s Desi garb Scene was visually striking. Monica’s Powers look amazing. Kamala’s powers also look better here than her show. 

-This is the first major team up of Avengers that are actually socializing and building a relationship with each other in a while. Major problem with recent Marvel are the characters being so in thier own world and not communicating with each other. So it’s kinda nice to see a new “family” & “Friends” form in the MCU.

-My only major criticism is that Marvel should have added more action scenes to it. But they most likely are saving that for the 2nd trailer this summer. Also this doesn’t look different from the typical Marvel formula type of movie. So it’s either you like these characters or not. So They are gonna have to have a strong Marketing run to combat trolls. It sounds silly to say, but it’s true. There are a lot of people wanting for this to fail

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This looks cute!! I also fear the overly comedic tone of the trailer is gonna hurt it, but it’s only the teaser trailer so it’s ok. I also hope people who haven’t watched Ms. Marvel aren’t gonna be turned off by it since they’ll probably feel they’ll need to do their homework beforehand.

But I am rooting for it!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.