Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Porygon2z
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

Respect the Rules, have a fun duel!

• ATRL Moderator

mainvisual-3rdaniv_pc.png

The global sensation "Yu-Gi-Oh!" --which literally means "King of Games" in Japanese-- started as a manga of the same name, which was published for the very first time on September 30th, 1996 on the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine in Japan. After the success of a chapter containing a Card Game (back then known as Magic and Wizards), Konami created the OCG. The first OCG Booster Pack, Vol. 1, was released on February 4, 1999. After the success, Konami created the TCG for non-Japanese speaking countries. The very first TCG Booster Pack was released on March 8, 2002, titled "Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon". 

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (OCG/TCG) is right now the most sold card game in history, as it has already surpassed the previous king of card games "Magic the Gathering". Yu-Gi-Oh! got the Guinness Records for the Largest Card Game Tournament ever and for the Best Selling Card Game ever.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 3:05 AM, Dylangaga said:

Pulled BEWD Ghost!:jonny5:

I wanted DMG:chick3:

not you pulling a BEWD and me an Ultimate Dragon :sistrens: I only ordered one single box but my supplier gave me 2 by accident and the first pack of the second box had the BEUD :sistrens: 

Change of Heart unbanned :gaycat4:

On 5/17/2022 at 5:22 PM, RihannaRTT said:

not you pulling a BEWD and me an Ultimate Dragon :sistrens: I only ordered one single box but my supplier gave me 2 by accident and the first pack of the second box had the BEUD :sistrens: 

Yesssssss!:party: Awesome that you pulled a Starlight rare then a Ghost rare in back to back releases.

I might buy 2 more displays bc I NEED DMG in ghost rare:chick3:

I preordered 2 boxes of Dimension Force bc I want Ghost Belle in Starlight. She looks beautiful :jonny5:

On 5/17/2022 at 5:24 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Change of Heart unbanned :gaycat4:

Change of Heart going UP in price as well as Yata Garasu. I don't even think I have a CoH:dancehall2:

Yata lock decks bring me back to when I was like 14 years old:jonny5: GREAT TIMES!

Edited by Dylangaga

• 8 months later...

Inspired by the game’s legendary hero, Yami Yugi, the daring look channels the magic of the King of Games with a black leather upper, contrasting gold stripes, purple accents, and pink details. Each pair then comes replete with Millennium Item lace jewels, the last piece of Exodia hangtag, and a limited co-branded Dark Magician card.

The adidas Originals x Yu-Gi-Oh! Adi2000 sneaker arrives globally on January 26th and is available through the adidas CONFIRMED app and via select retailers.

https://news.adidas.com/originals/adidas-originals-and-yu-gi-oh--collide-for-a-yami-yugi-inspired-take-on-the-adi2000-silhouette/s/95a55940-71c2-4bff-a5d8-a61f85914a6d

@Porygon2z@Dylangaga@RihannaRTT Next week :redface:

AdidasDM-139x300.png

• 1 year later...

Well... this thread died huh. Time to use Monster Reborn. 

Does anyone wanna do a progression series with me? Could play on DuelingBook @Dylangaga @Porygon2z

Was in a store lately and wondered if I should re-collect cards for the fun of it. 

• Like 1

I miss this game kinda... but being a f2p and grinding to build decks is so much work is2g :sad:

the chokehold the first edition of this had on me... all the cards i had as a kid :gaycat6:

Anyone else struggling with this Tachyon mess :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

did some KC cup battles to get gems and its either bricky Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes decks or some mess decks that summon 20 things in the first turn. I just wanna play Harpies. :gaycat6:

I mostly use DL now just for Rush. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/14/2024 at 2:02 PM, Lexiel said:

I have the Tier 0, BUT I already got sick of using it and it feels so unfair omg

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/14/2024 at 4:45 AM, RihannaRTT said:

Well... this thread died huh. Time to use Monster Reborn. 

Does anyone wanna do a progression series with me? Could play on DuelingBook @Dylangaga @Porygon2z

What do you mean a progression series?

11 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

What do you mean a progression series?

we use the pack opener to open 24 packs/one box of a tcg yugioh set, then build decks with our collection, starting back at LOB ofc. 

https://ygoprodeck.com/pack-sim/

Edited by RihannaRTT

I know it's my own fault for not using meta decks but it's so annoying when you want to play and your opponent spends like 5 minutes making this whole complicated play just to defeat you in one round like what's the point in that :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I know it's my own fault for not using meta decks but it's so annoying when you want to play and your opponent spends like 5 minutes making this whole complicated play just to defeat you in one round like what's the point in that :rip: 

Annoy the opponent. This is why modern Yu-Gi-Oh! kinda sucks

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

we use the pack opener to open 24 packs/one box of a tcg yugioh set, then build decks with our collection, starting back at LOB ofc. 

https://ygoprodeck.com/pack-sim/

And we'd be playing just because or you're planning to do something with it?

8 minutes ago, Porygon2z said:

And we'd be playing just because or you're planning to do something with it?

just because yeah, for funsies. 

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

just because yeah, for funsies. 

the thing is I don't really like dueling network, I hate places where I have to do everything manually

isn't there like some sort of ygopro thing?

8 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

the thing is I don't really like dueling network, I hate places where I have to do everything manually

isn't there like some sort of ygopro thing?

yeah we could use YGO Omega if you wanted. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.