• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aiya

• Gorjesspazze9

• Starkboy

• Severus Snape

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Has anyone come across a good rewind/recap video? Netflix usually plays one before a new season, but just in case...

On  ST official YT channel all 3 season recaps are available 

Seeing ''THIS FRIDAY'' on the trailer really hyped me so much :wanda:

I think we should discuss spoilers in episodes like: SPOLER EPISODE 1: [add the spoiler here] given that episode 7 has a big reveal it would be unfair for others who are not caught up yet. 

4 hours ago, Eóghan said:

I trust this woman so much :heart: I didn't know Netflix did press screenings like this, I don't know how nothing leaks given that everyone is at home with the episodes before hand. The Disney + drag :dies: Wandavision and Loki suffer from that 

34 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I think we should discuss spoilers in episodes like: SPOLER EPISODE 1: [add the spoiler here] given that episode 7 has a big reveal it would be unfair for others who are not caught up yet. 

Usually with Netflix shows, people on ATRL are actually pretty good and have the common sense to use spoiler tags during the first few days of release, even up to a week I've noticed in different Netflix threads.

But technically it's not in the ATRL guidelines, so once the "episode" or "movie" is out, it's out. It's no longer mandatory to use spoiler tags.

Browse this thread at your own peril on friday.

What I hate about ST is that by like 9am on the release day there's already tons on spoilers on twitter :rip:

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

Usually with Netflix shows, people on ATRL are actually pretty good and have the common sense to use spoiler tags during the first few days of release, even up to a week I've noticed in different Netflix threads.

But technically it's not in the ATRL guidelines, so once the "episode" or "movie" is out, it's out. It's not longer mandatory to use spoiler tags.

Browse this thread at your own peril on friday.

I'm sure users will follow. Its just that we could indicate the episode we are spoiling so you can watch the tag in advance. 

I won't be browsing twitter, YT or IG for sure. 

What do you think the big reveal in Ep 7 is going to be? It has to be with ''the massacre at Hawkins lab'' for sure..  maybe we'll find out who did it. I hope they also reveal more about the mythology the duffers talk about but never truly explain. There's so many things we don't know about the upside down (who controls it, who actually opened the gate first, etc) 

9 hours ago, Aiya said:

It looks like they want more this time

72 metascore, lower than s1/s2, tied with s3.

maybe for the ending.

or if they go with one-time movie/miniseries placements for the two-episode "volume"

28 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I'm sure users will follow. Its just that we could indicate the episode we are spoiling so you can watch the tag in advance. 

I won't be browsing twitter, YT or IG for sure. 

What do you think the big reveal in Ep 7 is going to be? It has to be with ''the massacre at Hawkins lab'' for sure..  maybe we'll find out who did it. I hope they also reveal more about the mythology the duffers talk about but never truly explain. There's so many things we don't know about the upside down (who controls it, who actually opened the gate first, etc) 

What if 

Spoiler

Eleven is the main villain? Or she was possessed from the beginning?

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

What I hate about ST is that by like 9am on the release day there's already tons on spoilers on twitter :rip:

How do people have get to the end so fast is beyond me :rip: unless they just skip ahead and just skim through just to ruin other peoples’ experience :rip: 

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

What if 

Hide contents

Eleven is the main villain? Or she was possessed from the beginning?

I always though that about Will.  That somehow his mind merged with the upside down and thats why everything on the upside down has a D&D mythological resemblance. But I don't see how this could work seeing how the Mind Flyer basically was fought off by El (as well as demogorgons)    

Edited by Severus Snape

7 hours ago, Severus Snape said:
  Hide contents

I always though that about Will.  That somehow his mind merged with the upside down and thats why everything on the upside down has a D&D mythological resemblance. But I don't see how this could work seeing how the Mind Flyer basically was fought off by El (as well as demogorgons)    

Spoiler

Yeah there also a good possibility of him being a villain or becoming one in season 5. 

Haven’t watches ST since season 1 but was invited to a S4 screening last night and the shift of tone caught me off guard… since when has this become a comedy show? The audience was laughing most of the time, and it’s supposed to be “scary”…

9/10 Video review (no spoilers although it has the most explicit description of the main plot): 

Really cool review (no spoilers) I'm looking forward to the California and Hawkins storylines the most: 

Everyone is talking about how they changed the formula this time around so I guess that Vol2 will be set to not have a good ending. So far 1,2 and 3 follow the same formula of having groups of characters going through different things and reuniting on the last episode to put all the clues together. It would be a nice change, although sad, but it would lead to an extremely exciting final season. Keep in mind that all reviewers haven't seen Vol2

41 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone is talking about how they changed the formula this time around so I guess that Vol2 will be set to not have a good ending. So far 1,2 and 3 follow the same formula of having groups of characters going through different things and reuniting on the last episode to put all the clues together. It would be a nice change, although sad, but it would lead to an extremely exciting final season. Keep in mind that all reviewers haven't seen Vol2

Spoiler

Idk why but I have a feeling Max will die. 

Possible little spoiler 

Arround the 12 min mark. I think she's pointing out that Will does come out but nothing really happens with him on Vol1

10 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

Haven’t watches ST since season 1 but was invited to a S4 screening last night and the shift of tone caught me off guard… since when has this become a comedy show? The audience was laughing most of the time, and it’s supposed to be “scary”…

S3 also started like that and almost veered on cartoonish in some aspects, it's definitely fan service in a way but I think the show makes it work and as the season progresses it gets increasingly more dramatic and essentially becomes a horror. I expect this season to follow suit

2 hours ago, BadMonster said:

One of the mods responded that they'll post the Guidelines for the Entertainment section before Friday, those Guidelines clarify the rules about posting spoilers, so anyone posting in here, make sure to check the rules before discussing the new season!

Thanks!

just watched the 3 seasons for the 1st time (yea I'm late) and I love it

excited for s4!!!!!! :celestial3:

Edited by cruelhprince

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.