Stranger Things l Linda Hamilton joins Season 5

Gui Blackout

Will's gay ass walk. :dies: The actor is SELLING it. 

Edited by Blade Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aiya

• Gorjesspazze9

• Starkboy

• Severus Snape

I finished episode 7 and 

Spoiler

I knew el's guide throughout the nina project was totally sus lmao he creeped me OUT

Just finished season 4:

7/10 for me :doc:

Season 1 still remains superior at 9.5/10

Season 2 at 8/10

Season 3 at 8.5/10

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Just finished season 4:

7/10 for me :doc:

Season 1 still remains superior at 9.5/10

Season 2 at 8/10

Season 3 at 8.5/10

This is just part 1 of season 4.

Episode 4 was nerve-wracking :jonny4: 

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

This is just part 1 of season 4.

The way I skipped from episode 1 to episode 5 because I couldnt stand to find out what happened :toofunny3:

Every episode was > 1 hour 10 minutes long. As a casual fan, Aint nobody got time to watch all episodes in one day :toofunny3:

Let me revisit episode 2-3 next 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Donquizote said:

The way I skipped from episode 1 to episode 5 because I couldnt stand to find out what happened :toofunny3:

Every episode was > 1 hour 10 minutes long. As a casual fan, Aint nobody got time to watch all episodes in one day :toofunny3:

Let me revisit episode 2-3 next 

How do you just skip episodes? I- :deadbanana: 

Just now, Bloo said:

How do you just skip episodes? I- :deadbanana: 

I just looked up for spoilers for episode 2-4.

I got work to do tomorrow so I want to finish this season as soon as possible :deadbanana4:

Usually I just skipped episodes for TV show I am casual fan of because I won't sit to watch all episode one by one. I only watch all episodes if I am die hard of that show :deadbanana4:

Was last episode inspired by Voldemort and Harry Potter series?

:deadbanana4: WB and JR should sue NETFLIX for plagiarizism

Watched the first four episode and oh my god, I'm baffled at how they are able to top themselves with every season. It's incredible.

Let me just say that episode 4 ending was powerful, I got emotional :cries:

Im at episode 5 and it’s getting very boring.

Where are the stranger things?

It’s too investigative / dialogue driven than I expected.

31 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I know right? I was literally on the edge of my seat :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Hephaestus said:

Watched the first four episode and oh my god, I'm baffled at how they are able to top themselves with every season. It's incredible.

Let me just say that episode 4 ending was powerful, I got emotional :cries:

Episode 4 made me want to riot, scream, protest, cry, and guzzle down wine. This show is such an indulgent spectacle with a unique and grounded charm. I love it. :jonny4: 

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Episode 4 made me want to riot, scream, protest, cry, and guzzle down wine. This show is such an indulgent spectacle with a unique and grounded charm. I love it. :jonny4: 

I'm cosigning all of this. The wait between seasons is excruciating, but when they come out it's over for everyone else. Like, you can't replicate this magic, it's simply captivating: the music, the story, the drama, the horror, the references. This is top notch entertainment.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm cosigning all of this. The wait between seasons is excruciating, but when they come out it's over for everyone else. Like, you can't replicate this magic, it's simply captivating: the music, the story, the drama, the horror, the references. This is top notch entertainment.

The waits are so frustrating but they really deliver each time. I’m loving that the episodes are longer and they’ve split the release. This first batch feels like we’re getting a normal season’s worth of content. But then we’re gonna get a second helping. :jonny4: 

Also, I love how the show “grows up” with the younger characters. Each season is progressively more gruesome and dark. But it still has a strong focus on the character’s internal struggles. The showmakers have done a fantastic job. 

Running Up That Hill :jonny:

Still at Ep.5*

Hopper / Joyce plot a big ass skippable filler. I wish they gave them something more interesting to do.

I’m not a fan of psychological / mental visions and that shite, maybe that’s why I got bored post ep 3

Can I expect a change of pace from now on? :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The waits are so frustrating but they really deliver each time. I’m loving that the episodes are longer and they’ve split the release. This first batch feels like we’re getting a normal season’s worth of content. But then we’re gonna get a second helping. :jonny4: 

Also, I love how the show “grows up” with the younger characters. Each season is progressively more gruesome and dark. But it still has a strong focus on the character’s internal struggles. The showmakers have done a fantastic job. 

Yeah, splitting the release was a great choice. In all honesty, If I were Netflix I'd probably released two episodes a week to keep interest and engagement high. They're kinda made to be watched two at a time, or at least that's the impression I got so far.

I also strongly agree on the second part. It's really enjoyable as a viewer watching the characters grow and their emotions and struggles evolve with them. The same applies to pop culture references, outfits, music and villains. The way the horror element also gets darker and creepier as the characters grow up is a such a good touch, with a few of this season's scenes being some of the most gruesome I've ever seen.

the hopper storyline is SO boring. I'm just micro-skipping most of it but even like that I can't wait for his scenes to be over

The Volume 1 of Season 4 - 8.5/10 great volume

The ending of 4th episode was so good:jonny5:the music, the scenery everything amazing

now some spoilers

It didn't click to me at all before the last ep, that eleven's guide was

HIM.:rip: He creeped me out, and I was questioning what happened to him, but literally no thought in my brain that he was the monster. Embarrassing:bibliahh:

I wish Will would get more time in the show, with everything that he went through I would guess he would be more important in this, but it seems I was wrong:skull:. The creators must hate the actor, making him so boring, unimportant, not much screen time, the hairstyles.:bibliahh: When they were teasing the love triangle I expected more than this, literally nothing happened, except Will looking little bit jealous, but that's nothing new lol. But now it's pretty much confirmed that Will is fruity, so that's nice. I guess.:deadbanana2: 

The Russia story line was weird, there is no way that Hopper would survive in a russian prison and a fricking Joyce would infiltrate it and save him:deadbanana4: pls, i guess thats why stranger things is a fantasy genre. Tbh Hopper should have died, his story line is boring as hell, skipped through it multiple times. It was the weakest part in the season. 100%

But yeah overall it was a great experience, and it wasn't a flop as it usual is with tv shows after multiple seasons. Great job:clap3:

Hopper/Joyce/Murray in Russia the least interesting thing so far, everything else I am liking, especially the gang in Hawkins

Vecna is probably the most evil villain they've had on the series so far....gotta watch ep 5 later tonight.

Omg just finished the vol 1 of season 4 and it was sooooo good.

The episodes just got better and better. The last episode was amazing. I'm so hyped for vol 2/part 2.

Just finished Episode 7. Those last two episodes were really able to capture the magic of the previous seasons. This month wait is going to be excruciating. 

Episode 4 is the best episode of the entire show. Period. Wow.

It's perfect from beginning to end. How the **** a random episode in the middle of a season can be this perfect from every aspect? :deadbanana2:

nervous-laughter-what-the-fuck.gif 

Spoiler

as for episode 4

Max sweetieeeeee all that just for an ******* and a douchebag that is Billy

let it go.mp3 sis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.