• Gorjesspazze9

• Starkboy

• Severus Snape

New trailer :-*

49 minutes ago, znake said:

New trailer :-*

Omg :jonny5:

HYPEEED. The new trailer looks sick!

The way they deepfaked Millie's face on a little girl's body is a bit iffy, but I'll look past it. :toofunny3:

I am excited for this season. I am slightly confused with some of the wording I saw though. I saw some people say each episode this season is double in length and the episodes were already 42-ish minutes long so is each episode going to be movie length or did I mis-read?

7 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I am excited for this season. I am slightly confused with some of the wording I saw though. I saw some people say each episode this season is double in length and the episodes were already 42-ish minutes long so is each episode going to be movie length or did I mis-read?

"I don’t think [Stranger Things 4 has] an episode clocking in under an hour," Matt said during an interview with Deadline. "Even in Season 1, there were episodes that were like 35 minutes. You kind of forget that. This season, they’re very long, so I think it’s almost double the length of any season. So that’s one reason it’s taken so long. It does have this sort of epic quality to it. It’s a different feel, for sure."

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

"I don’t think [Stranger Things 4 has] an episode clocking in under an hour," Matt said during an interview with Deadline. "Even in Season 1, there were episodes that were like 35 minutes. You kind of forget that. This season, they’re very long, so I think it’s almost double the length of any season. So that’s one reason it’s taken so long. It does have this sort of epic quality to it. It’s a different feel, for sure."

Omg :duca:

Im so stoked for this. The trailer is insane! :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

This new trailer is doing the absolute most..! Cannot wait to binge this over a day. :jonny4: 

Is this the final season? I think I heard there was meant to be 5 but at this points the kids will be in hospice by then :rip: 

The trailer is so epic. I'm glad the episodes will be longer because there just seems to be a lot going on with this season.

11 hours ago, Blue. said:

Is this the final season? I think I heard there was meant to be 5 but at this points the kids will be in hospice by then :rip: 

Season 5 will be the last one 

11 hours ago, Blue. said:

This part of the story will be closed but they confirmed there will be spin-offs.

Is it gonna be 4 episodes in May and 4 in July ?

Edited by BlackAura

On 4/14/2022 at 2:20 PM, schnetzka said:

On 4/14/2022 at 2:30 PM, Gui Blackout said:

OMG I was rewatching ST3 since it was the only season I've only watched once and I thought the episodes were too short!   So this confirms that all episodes will be more than 1h long each?? can you link the whole interview? thanks!

Wait i didn't realise we've had the number of episodes and titles for months now :rip: so that does confirm that if the runtime is almost double it is bc of the lengths of the episodes, not the number. So that leaves us with 9 episodes 1-1:30 hours each...

1. THE HELL FIRE CLUB

2. VECNA'S CURSE

3. THE MONSTER AND THE SUPERHERO 

4. DEAR BILLY 

5. THE NINA PROJECT

6. THE DIVE

7. THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB 

8. PAPA

9.  THE PIGGYBACK 

I suppose that ep 7 is going to be back at the start when Eleven escaped..? or at the end of season two? Any guesses on the other ones? 

So apparently most of the plot lines of season 4 have been leaked :rip:  fans are putting 1+1 together with all the trailers, stills and information ant it all makes sense, I don't know why they are putting all the info out like that, it ruins the surprise. I hope its more packed and there's more to it than what we are being shown. 

• 4 weeks later...

Final Poster

stranger-things-4-poster-1652364986162.j

Promo is startin

Sooooo excited for this. :WAP: About to start my rewatch.

57822155-10817279-The_whole_bunch_The_wh 

57820483-10817279-Tender_The_married_cou 

57820533-10817279-Handsome_guy_Jake_look 

57820535-10817279-Cool_girl_The_American

57820559-10817279-Trendy_Her_shoulder_le 

57820553-10817279-Dynamic_duo_Accompanyi

57820527-10817279-All_grey_Continuing_wi 

57820569-10817279-Co_stars_The_red_haire 

57820501-10817279-Fashionable_Finn_Wolfh

57820567-10817279-Dapper_Noah_Schnapp_kn

57820575-10817279-Spots_and_snakeskin_co  

57820571-10817279-Clad_in_Gucci_Charlie_ 

57821065-10817279-Sweet_David_and_Lily_A 

57822151-10817279-Group_photo_Caleb_Mill 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, Severus Snape said:

So apparently most of the plot lines of season 4 have been leaked :rip:  fans are putting 1+1 together with all the trailers, stills and information ant it all makes sense, I don't know why they are putting all the info out like that, it ruins the surprise. I hope its more packed and there's more to it than what we are being shown. 

Can you link me to all the spoilers / posts detailing what will happen? I would love to read it all to be prepared for the new episodes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.