The Last of Us Part II

Tropical

The Last of Us Part II

the-last-of-us-part-II-spoilercast.jpg 

June 19, 2020

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of the admins to keep this thread alive - not much to update but we do know that Naughty Dog is working on some kind of TLOU2-inspired multiplayer game, but have absolutely no details or dates confirmed as of now.

There's some weird article claiming modders found battle royale-type assets in TLOU2 game but I think this is hardly conclusive. TLOU1 multiplayer "Factions" with teams of 4 vs 4 is still such a great mode, and with Fortnight and PubG dominating the battle royale market it would be kinda silly. That being said we have 4 x 4, why not 8 x 8 or whatever. Either way - hyped and especially hyped for the HBO show!

I can’t wait until the remaster (or whatever it’s called) of the first game comes out, so I can replay both games :jonny:

The PS5 TLOU remake will be awesome. I'm hyped for it as I haven't played the first in a couple of years.

But I'm most excited for the Factions 2 project. It seems like it's gonna be ambitious. 

I’m ready for the remaster of the first game and the show, ugh! :jonny:

Can't wait for the DLC. One of my favorite games ever.

Just started playing this for the first time on my PS5 :hippo: 

i avoided all the spoilers !!!

so far everything is so cool !! 

Im 7 hours so far :chick1: love it 

• 5 months later...

Can't believe this game is already 2 years old. Naughty Dog SNAPPED. Such a fresh game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.