Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

EITPQRHU0AAVR6Y.jpg:large

Overwatch 2 is now live and free-to-play on Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

Season 6 Trailer:

Season 6 Overview:

F3BbtuZXsAQr_r1?format=jpg&name=medium

New Support Hero: Illari

-Video coming soon-

Animated Shorts

Comics

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

Overwatch 2 Founder's Pack:

FVEg8mPXEAAB5EC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Players who buy Overwatch before June 23, 2022 will receive special cosmetics as a thank you for being original players of the game before it goes free-to-play.

Release Roadmap:

FVZCW3JXoAEkWzP?format=jpg&name=medium

FVZCXDsWAAIEiiL?format=jpg&name=medium

FVZCXPVXoAEXwpJ?format=jpg&name=medium

I’m so excited for this game. Hopefully the multiplayer comes out this year on PS5

On 4/14/2022 at 12:36 PM, justin. said:

Let’s go, girlies! OW2 beta is so close. Hopefully, this game will rise from the dead.

No beta for console players. Not a good way to gain the trust and love back from the fanbase.

5 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

No beta for console players. Not a good way to gain the trust and love back from the fanbase.

Tbh I never expected a beta to come to consoles, since they never did for OW1. They’ve already confirmed they have plans to bring betas to console at a later date though, so I’ve been pleasantly surprised. PC is their bread and butter, so I understand needing to make sure everything is smooth there first. 

The way Supports are instantly killed when the team fights start :deadbanana2:

I thought they were nerfing Bastion but all they did was make him even more powerful and annoying :rip:

Here we go.

I've been playing this game pretty much non-stop since 2016, if I don't get in I will ******* FUME.

fbgwpsO.gif

33 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Here we go.

I've been playing this game pretty much non-stop since 2016, if I don't get in I will ******* FUME.

fbgwpsO.gif

same :deadbanana:

As a Support player not excited about the beta at all. Everyone is saying that they feel terrible and that they are basically respawn simulators.

Paladins clone

They really hate supports :rip: Apparently Zen is unplayable because of the DPS speed boost.

Anyways. My ***** Sombra has finally risen from the ashes it seems. :jonny3: All these years of getting verbally abused for playing her about to pay off. :fan:

I hope I get in on the first day, but I’m glad that basically anyone can get in through Twitch. The reception has been universally positive so far, so I’m very keen to test it out.

15 hours ago, Shoful said:

The changes they made to Orisa are CRIMINAL

It’s hard :jonnycat: I’ve been an Orisa main since day 1 but… I kinda am living for the gameplay I’m seeing. I do miss her barrier already, alongside her iconic halt and the underrated supercharger

It’s hard to believe back in 2019 I attended blizzcon and had the opportunity to play 15 mins of OW2 and after all of this time the beta is barely here lol. So excited though!!

Nearly 2 hours from the start of Beta and still no access. 

Not allowing me to play OW2 Sym/Sombra is homophobic. :biblio:

Of course they're gonna make everyone watch Twitch streams tomorrow

kim-richards-white-woman.gif

Got an invitation but took ages trying to find a match so I gave up :rip: 

Its honestly disrespectful not getting in considering all the years I've spent on this game. 

What's the point of this exactly? it's same as OW, they just reduced the amount of players. IT's just basically a big patch!:ace:

I was obsessed with OW1 but that long gap of nothing and now seeing the game look the same doesn’t really get me excited. I’ll probably get it but I can wait 

honestly don’t care for the updates

i’m just hoping for a shorter queue time for OW2 :) i stopped playing because it takes literally almost an hour to find a single match

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.