Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

Here comes another battle pass for me to buy :gaycat6:

Their roadmap seems very nice, I hope they can deliver everything they're planning :jonny5:

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, just 3 new heroes after almost 3 years.

Game filled with battle passes, new trash cosmetics and microtransactions. The clownery... :clown:

I am never believing anything Blizzard says ever again.

Not $39.99, ma... At least throw in a discount for those of us who already own the legendary edition.

https://i.imgur.com/dHVERvZ.gif

I'm a clown who purchased the Watchpoint Pack on PS5 because I want that guaranteed beta access (and I'd be buying the battle pass anyway/don't have a digital copy of Overwatch)... and it has been a NIGHTMARE. I was charged twice, but it says I don't own the game. I tried uninstalling my disc download, and nothing. I'm currently waiting to chat with Playstation. All the more reason to NOT buy the pack, girlies! Call me Bozo 76!

Are the skins exclusive to this pack? They're literally the only thing that would make me consider buying it.

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Are the skins exclusive to this pack? They're literally the only thing that would make me consider buying it.

Yup.

Playstation users: I cannot stress this enough... do not buy the Watchpoint Pack right now. I've been in the chat with Playstation support three times, and they have no idea what's going on. They've also tried to refund me several times, and it won't work. This is happening to a lot of people. Our best bet is to wait until June 28th and see if they've resolved it by then.

1 hour ago, justin. said:

Playstation users: I cannot stress this enough... do not buy the Watchpoint Pack right now. I've been in the chat with Playstation support three times, and they have no idea what's going on. They've also tried to refund me several times, and it won't work. This is happening to a lot of people. Our best bet is to wait until June 28th and see if they've resolved it by then.

:skull:

• 2 weeks later...

Beta starts today! Good luck to the girlies who signed up.

I probably won’t get in because PlayStation has royally effed me over :chick3:

I just know I ain't getting access... :swan:

2 hours ago, justin. said:

Beta starts today! Good luck to the girlies who signed up.

I probably won’t get in because PlayStation has royally effed me over :chick3:

Oh no :dancehall: did they never sort out your Watchpoint situation? I'm on ps5 too and was thinking of buying it this week if I don't get beta access today but if it's a mess I guess I'm gonna be forced to wait :deadbanana2:

I said wtf why not and decided to purchase the watch point pack. Excited to try out Junker Queen :duca:

Just now, Staryu said:

Oh no :dancehall: did they never sort out your Watchpoint situation? I'm on ps5 too and was thinking of buying it this week if I don't get beta access today but if it's a mess I guess I'm gonna be forced to wait :deadbanana2:

So, the support techs encouraged me to get refunds for both of the double-charges I received so I “wouldn’t have future issues with the pack.” Now that the pack has been “fixed” for PlayStation users, I am unable to purchase the pack because I “own a product that conflicts with this product.” This is happening to anyone who got a refund, and PlayStation flat out told me there is no way to fix it last night. I was livid, but I’ve accepted that I’m screwed today. 

33 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What time does the Beta open?

Apparently 2pm EST 

Watch me not get in :deadbanana2:

The good news is that we’re all supposed to get in by July 14th

But the beta ends July 18th lmao

18 minutes ago, justin. said:

The good news is that we’re all supposed to get in by July 14th

Hide contents

But the beta ends July 18th lmao

the ghetto. I bought the Watchpoint pack solely bc of the pass, the currency, and more importantly the skins because I love soldier's. But also I'm sick of OW1. 

Can't believe I'm about to buy that pack...

NicoleAMatty

12 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Can't believe I'm about to buy that pack...

NicoleAMatty

Bought it and still don't have access... the way they scammed me :toofunny3:

Edited by ccfan007

No beta email and I’m locked out of buying the Watchpoint Pack. I know it’s dumb, but I feel like crying. PlayStation really effed some of us over big time. Their response now is “sadly, there’s nothing we can do.” 

8 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Bought it and still don't have access... the way they scammed me :toofunny3:

Mess. Lemme wait, then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.