The Boys | Season 4 streaming now | 5th and final season coming 2026

Gossip_Boy

24 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Yeah that was bizarre. Hughie straight up got r*ped (yet again this season) and Starlight is mad at him for cheating? Like, what? :deadbanana: Not to be the woke police but the way they made Hughie being sexually assaulted twice and made it seem like it's just a little gag felt very tone deaf to me

She's mad that he didn't recognize it wasn't her for 10 days… not that hard to understand.

Mind you she had just come out of captivity and saved their asses. She has every right :sorry: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KFC

• Ampersand13

• Buffy

• Gossip_Boy

Ok hear me out… Starlight finds A-train and Queen Maeve and enlists their help to free all Vought captors including the Gen V kids

Marie uses her blood powers to stitch Victoria's body back together and then she finds Butcher and pops his tiny ass head :clap3: Ashley then pisses on Butcher's rotting corpse!

Season 5 here we come!!!

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

They did Neuman so wrong. I always saw her second biggest antagonist of show after Homelander. She deserved better write-off than it.

Elisabeth, Stormfront and Neuman were all interesting villain, All of them deserved to survive one more season 

• Like 3

Incredible finale :clap3:

What happened to Victoria Neuman was the biggest gasp worthy moment of the season and then bringing in the Gen V straight afterwards was a perfect 1-2 punch moment to go straight into season 2 of Gen V. :clap3: And then that end credits scene being the cherry on top :clap3: Truly ended the season on a bang!

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

They did Neuman so wrong. I always saw her second biggest antagonist of show after Homelander. She deserved better write-off than it.

Elisabeth, Stormfront and Neuman were all interesting villain, All of them deserved to survive one more season 

I thought they were going to bring stormfront back

I just KNOW they're going to give Ashley the most ****** up powers ever next season :ahh:

I have a feeling that Ashley's superpower will be based on the Hulk, that's the vibe I got from the scene and there hasn't been a The Boys parody of the Hulk yet.

When she ends up being the one to kill Homelander and save the world :jonny4:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I have a feeling that Ashley's superpower will be based on the Hulk, that's the vibe I got from the scene and there hasn't been a The Boys parody of the Hulk yet.

Omg your MIND!:jonny:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jotham said:

Its most likely something to do with intelligence to take on Sage. You saw her brain was like reforming after she took compound v. 

• Thanks 2

I can't believe Neuman died like that :biblio: Shouldn't her blood powers be able to regenerate her body back together like Kimiko?

And what did that telekinetic guy do at the end to Annie? He threw something metal at her but we never saw what it actually did… So confusing. Did I miss a detail or something before she flew off?

A good season! 

No one acknowledge or care about Hughie SA is not it tho, so bizzard

I'm most excited about Ashley lol hope they give her a good part next season

Sage sucks, i refuse to believe the most intelligent sup has no moral compass and kind of lame personality wise

• Like 1

Sage is so boring omg

Every season finale they get rid of the female characters that serve cunt and leave us with the likes of Starlight, Firecracker and Sage :skull:

I need Stormfront and Victoria to unite in hell and I need Maeve to come back next season to unalive Butcher

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 5:25 PM, katara said:

Yep Ashley is def the star of the show

Yeah she's been MVP practically since season 1 tbh, love her

• Thanks 1

just finished the season and it was solid, though this show needs to realize that just copy and pasting political **** from our world isn't commentary or satire, it got a little heavy handed this season.:celestial5:

• Like 2

SISTER SAGE IS THE GOAT

• Confused 1

The season was solid. 8/10. cant wait for S5

Amazing finale but I'm sad Neuman died, especially by Butcher. He's so annoying smh.

At least Queen Ashley survived, I know her powers are gonna be a mess next season :lmao: 

Rooting for Queen Ashley ashley-barrett-the-boys.gif

Such a global smash,  easily Amazon's biggest show :clap3: 

• 3 weeks later...

Binged the whole series and Gen V. It's a great show, not without its flaws but a really strong mix of entertainment and satire which more than makes up for it. I'm looking forward to seeing how they (hopefully) wrap things up in Season 5.

So perched to see what happens to Ashley :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.