The Boys | Season 4 streaming now | 5th and final season coming 2026

Gossip_Boy

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

What makes u think kimiko is dying 

I'm not too sure about Kimiko, I was more so replying to the other user who mentioned her and Frenchie possibly dying. I can see a situation where she sacrifices herself to SAVE Frenchie or the boys. I think she is also having an arc where she's dealing with a lot of traumas and things she did in her past, like A-Train in a sense. When they complete that arc, as we are going into the final season, I can see her dying. I HOPE not, but it would definitely be heart wrenching.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KFC

• Ampersand13

• Buffy

• zaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the Webweaver actor is very cute!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ7__65blq1P3YIbDK0ch

I would love to get to know all his holes :coffee:

Good episode. Finally things are on the move. 

The twist with Starlight at the end was very good :clap3:

And poor Kimiko. Hoping for a banger finale next week. 

I can't believe it's already the finale next week. :jonny:

I loved the scenes between A-Train and Ashley in this episode.

It started a bit boring but it's getting so gooood now

Idk why the "most intelligent sup" choose to be on the evil side, I don't get it :rip: her exiting was lame too

Beside Kimiko, I kinda love Ashley the most. She overacts so much it becomes caricature which essentially her character :rip:

Edited by Hikki
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hikki said:

Idk why the "intelligent sup" choose to be on the evil side, I don't get it :rip: her exiting was lame too

Beside Kimiko, I kinda love Ashley the most. She overacts so much it becomes caricature which essentially her character :rip:

Yep Ashley is def the star of the show

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Hikki said:

Idk why the "most intelligent sup" choose to be on the evil side, I don't get it :rip: her exiting was lame too

A lot of people are theorizing that she has an ulterior motive to take down The Seven and she was actually planning on getting fired. I read online that the journal she left could have misinformation to turn Homelander and Firecracker against each other.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jotham said:

A lot of people are theorizing that she has an ulterior motive to take down The Seven and she was actually planning on getting fired. I read online that the journal she left could have misinformation to turn Homelander and Firecracker against each other.

this. i mean, it's a predictable outcome considering her superpower, but if it all plays out how she planned it (which it should, unless she was making all decisions while lobotomized nnn), it will be SO satisfying :WAP:

kinda wanna see firecracker do something superpowers-wise. i understand the point of her character, but all she served so far is jubilee in xmen apocalypse with her powerset :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

Starlight is so ******* USELESS. Couldn't even fight The Deep without an assist from A-Train and then immediately afterwards got kidnapped :rip:

• Haha 2

Just finsihed the season final and I like it a lot.

Spoiler

Sucks that they killed Victoria ugh really wanted more action from her.

• Like 1

Starlight is now channeling power from light around her rather thab electricity 

Yeah yeah. She is very powerful now. S5 let's go

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

Just finsihed the season final and I like it a lot.

Hide contents

Sucks that they killed Victoria ugh really wanted more action from her.

I knew it was her time. It's 1 major villain per season. Very predictable 

Loved the finale and I loved this season! Can't wait for S5 

GOD why is butcher so annoying :mad:

So smug so arrogant and so annoying idk how anyone can like this character :mazen: 

He and Frenchie needed to die in this episode :sorry: 

Sorry Queen Vic they did you dirty but at least Ashlegend slayed :clap3: 

• Like 4

I thought this season and this finale were all right. The writers clearly have no idea what they are doing anymore cause a lot of moments felt unnecessary and made no sense. Like Victoria could have solved the farm episode in seconds. She also could have detected V on Butcher's blood and could have sensed Sameer's blood from his leg (which how the **** did Butcher do that without anyone noticing?), and she could have popped Butcher when he got her :skull: 

Anyway, at least there's some interesting cliff hangers for the final season.

• Like 1

I need them to give something super freaky for Ashley's superpowers next season. Kimiko and Frenchie going down the romantic path definitely feels forced to me and I kind of hated it. So much inconsistent writing throughout the season but all in all, a great finale. 

A good finale. I need to know what happened to Ashley

What a DUMB finale :bibliahh: 'ackhually this was my plan all along;))' is never not the laziest thing you can do. Grace suddenly trauma dumping on Ryan in 23 seconds and getting herself killed was also stupid writing, that character was smarter than that. Annie blaming Hughie for... what exactly? They never did this dumb relationship drama before.

Overall this season felt kinda useless, just rethreading familiar plots and moving the pieces for the final one. They could've just done a bit longer 10 or 11 ep final season, most of the plot of this one happened in the last one and a half episodes anyway. 

Edited by Komet
  • Like 1

This season had a good start, but in the end it had so much filler and just repeated arcs for characters: Frenchie/Kimiko falling in love with each other again, Ryan not knowing whether to be good/evil, etc. At least it gave us Sage, who is one of the most interesting characters on the show.

Edited by Jotham

Also, it was silly how Butcher just happened to arrive right after Victoria did. :skull:

My favorite character killed by the most annoying character on the show, ugh :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That was GOOD!!!:jonny:

The Supernatural references

:jonny:

Can't wait for next season :duca:

Edited by Dylangaga

Spoiler

Had a feeling the Gen V duo was going to show up one last time. Ugh the way they killed off Victoria was uneventful. Kimiko speaking :weeps: 

Decent season

4 hours ago, Komet said:

Annie blaming Hughie for... what exactly? They never did this dumb relationship drama before.

Yeah that was bizarre. Hughie straight up got r*ped (yet again this season) and Starlight is mad at him for cheating? Like, what? :deadbanana: Not to be the woke police but the way they made Hughie being sexually assaulted twice and made it seem like it's just a little gag felt very tone deaf to me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.