The Boys | Season 4 | Episode 5 streaming now | Renewed for 5th and final season

Gossip_Boy

I'm happy that Season 5 will be the last. There were a couple rumors earlier that they were trying to extend it and I definitely think that would've hurt the show in the end.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Buffy

• KFC

• zaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... final season for The boys, but at least we will still have the spin-offs.

Some months ago there was a confirmed spin-off themed in Mexico and produced by Diego Luna, what happened with that?

whoever told mother's milk to shave needs to be put in jail immediately

• Haha 3

Watched the first 3 episodes. No notes. A+. Incredible as anticipated. 

The first three episodes were GREAT!:jonny:

First 3 episodes were so strong! The clones alone had me bawling :ahh:

Antony Starr is truly delivering as Homelander, I wish one of the major awards bodies would finally recognize him. 

Perfect start for the season. Can't wait to see what the writers are cooking up.

18 hours ago, ang said:

whoever told mother's milk to shave needs to be put in jail immediately

ong I LITERALLY thought they recasted him I was so lost 

• Like 1

Spoiler

This Sage character is kinda sinister since her inspiration is clearly Steve Bannon. While Sparkler or whatever her name is Kellyanne Conway but with more unhinged Alex Jones talking points.
I frankly can't tell how the story of this season will be, but the end result is quite clear that this is building up to be a Supes' Jan 6 coup for season 5.

Either way, I'm seated for this season. It has so many funny inside jokes already lol.

They shouldn't have taken so long to film this season because MM, Ryan, and Starlight look so much different now compared to last season :deadbanana:

• Confused 1

I just finished the first three episodes.

Spoiler

The season is on a very good start. Sister Sage is such a great addition to the show and makes for such a fascinating villain. Also, when she was eating a bloomin' onion while making out with Chace Crawford at the end of the third episode, she won tbh :jonny2:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jotham said:

They shouldn't have taken so long to film this season because MM, Ryan, and Starlight look so much different now compared to last season :deadbanana:

The only one who really looks different is Starlight. We all know Ryan going through puberty and MM can regrow his beard. Starlight on the other hand looks like a malnourished Hilary Duff now

Homelander's ass, the hole pic, the a$$ eating scene... oh this is the butt season, now c'mon now

GQCIzWZWEAAHr-R?format=jpg&name=medium

(never related to Ashley more than I did during this scene)

• Haha 4

Spoiler

does anyone else think that butcher is hallucinating jeffrey dean morgan 

2 hours ago, ang said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Absolutely! Until another character interacts with that character, I am not buying it!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

The only one who really looks different is Starlight. We all know Ryan going through puberty and MM can regrow his beard. Starlight on the other hand looks like a malnourished Hilary Duff now

ugh I hate that people have been absolutely savage about her looks this season :( It was really shocking to see her looking so different but when we are calling someone a malnourished hilary duff....let's have a little grace for people. We don't know what she is going through in her life or what led her there. 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Just found out that Tilda Swinton is voicing the octopus :deadbanana2: I'm gagged

• Haha 1

First 3 episodes were great! I'm glad it's ending at the fifth season as I hate when they drag shows out for the money as they normally end up becoming shite! 

I hope Soldier Boy returns at some point.

23 hours ago, ang said:

Hide contents

No, but Hughie definitely is with his mom imo. 

Very Mr. Robot

23 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

ugh I hate that people have been absolutely savage about her looks this season :( It was really shocking to see her looking so different but when we are calling someone a malnourished hilary duff....let's have a little grace for people. We don't know what she is going through in her life or what led her there. 

I noticed she lost weight over the years but that happens to a lot of celebrities. I heard she also got buccal fat removal which has made her face look more sunken in.

19 hours ago, American Nightmare said:

First 3 episodes were great! I'm glad it's ending at the fifth season as I hate when they drag shows out for the money as they normally end up becoming shite! 

I hope Soldier Boy returns at some point.

I would like girl with blood powers from Gen V and the head popping lady to combine their powers to pop Homelander. I'm bad with character names. I can never remember anyone when these seasons take forever to come out :rip:

40 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I would like girl with blood powers from Gen V and the head popping lady to combine their powers to pop Homelander. I'm bad with character names. I can never remember anyone when these seasons take forever to come out :rip:

Marie and Victoria? That could be cool, but I think if Homelander is to ever get killed off, it has to be somebody like Butcher or Ryan that does it.

Edited by American Nightmare

I wonder what happened with Butcher in that bloody scene :eek: Does he have the ability to do that to Homelander??

Homelander at his most villainous. That ending :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.