Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

15 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

He was missing the tooth beside the left canine but I think he already got it fixed in some recent pics:lakitu:

Now i have to scan thru every Charlie scene to see if I can spot it. :rip:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

6 hours ago, Hector said:

Oh wow, the global smashery :clap3: This'll definitely get a season 2. 

Amazing at how stable it is! Netflix better give them the budget for the Paris trip :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Alice said 4 - 5 seasons would be enough to cover the whole story. That is definitely doable with the amount of content released so far plus the final chapter. It's going to be a very sad day when all of this comes to an end :cries:

Netflix needs to announce it. I would like all the content to be made fairly quicker to avoid the cast aging too much. 

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Netflix needs to announce it. I would like all the content to be made fairly quicker to avoid the cast aging too much. 

I was thinking the same thing actually. Like renewing it for two seasons and then filming them as close together as possible to cover Vol 3 and Vol 4 without having extreme age discrepancies seems like the most ideal option.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Bandito said:

I was thinking the same thing actually. Like renewing it for two seasons and then filming them as close together as possible to cover Vol 3 and Vol 4 without having extreme age discrepancies seems like the most ideal option.

Yeah. Given how fairly straightforward it should be to adapt, I don’t think should be too difficult. Netflix just has to make a decision and then pull the strings to make it happen. 

Watched the 1st 3 episodes and even though it is not cup of tea, I fully understand the hype. It is such a sweet sweet story.

Whoever casted Charlie needs a raise, the actor portrays almost to perfection what Charlie is feeling :jonnycat:

And I also hare the same sentiment as everyone in this thread. I wish I have had this kind of romance when I was a teenager looking for love. Would have made everything so much easier :weeps: oh welp

The way we will NEVER experience something like this at that age! We were the generation that literally suffered the most :cries:

LOVE THIS SHOW. I just hope people can be happy and not go through all the **** we went through

1e0923bc89b6cc0d69058c9fd7bf94660b17ea90

Edited by hardbrit

18 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

He was missing the tooth beside the left canine but I think he already got it fixed in some recent pics:lakitu:

Don't let the poor guy see this, y'll gonna mess up Charlie's mental health :deadbanana:

this song has stuck with me the most, I think because I had my coming of age during fueled by ramen’s heyday so this sound brought back so many memories. and it’s super cute 

It looks like Colours of You had a music video filmed today with Baby Queen and the cast. If you go on IG, you can see them all hanging out together and it looks like it will be a cute music video :) 

Netflix’s ‘Heartstopper’ Crushes in Debut on List of Most In-Demand New Shows | Chart

Netflix’s latest LGBTQ+ series “Heartstopper” had a stunning 289% growth in demand this past week as it shot up the rankings to become the fifth most in-demand new series in the U.S.

Outrageous, truly outrageous :jonnycat:

Given the target demographic is not that big, I am glad this is becoming somewhat mainstream.

Watching this now.

28 minutes ago, Cas said:

Given the target demographic is not that big, I am glad this is becoming somewhat mainstream.

I think there's a lot more queer people in this world than we would think, but many are deeply closeted still, especially boys. :emofish:

One of the most heart warming shows I've ever seen. I'm so glad kids noawadays have shows like this to look up to, it's so important :chick3:

Wonderfully heartwarming show - wished this kind of shows existed back when I was still in high school. Like many others have mentioned, I can’t help but feel a pang of regret that I wasn’t able to experience this coming-of-age/ puppy love phase 10 years ago 

2 hours ago, Cas said:

It's appealing a lot to women too (straight and gay) from what I've seen online, so the demographic is actually larger than it'd seem.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for this show. :rainbow:

Edited by AM98GJ

Very refreshing to see a show that doesn't' fall into the same traps a lot of teen shows do. Every time they seemed to be going a certain tired direction it quickly righted itself. It was so bizarre seeing multiple times where someone is eavesdropping on a conversation and they only hear positive things.

Tori was a real scene stealer. Loved every moment of her.

57 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Very refreshing to see a show that doesn't' fall into the same traps a lot of teen shows do. Every time they seemed to be going a certain tired direction it quickly righted itself. It was so bizarre seeing multiple times where someone is eavesdropping on a conversation and they only hear positive things.

Tori was a real scene stealer. Loved every moment of her.

I was thinking the same thing. Charlie bumps into Ben at the birthday party - in my mind, here we go again, Ben will kiss Charlie, Nick will see them and everything will fall apart. I was so happy to be proven wrong so many times. This is one of the reasons why the show is loved - there is no unnecessary drama.

At this point, I'm debating myself if I should read the graphic novels - I don't want to spoil the future seasons, but at the same time I want to see how the story will unfold as soon as possible. :weeps: 

Oh wow it’s showing as No.2 on UK Netflix Top 10 for me :clap3:

Just binged the whole thing yesterday, it was very cute. Giving me Jonnor/Love, Simon/Victor vibes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.