Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

6 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

This definitely made me feel emotions. I just recently turned 30 and it scared me that like you said that the time has passed to have that young queer love story. 

I also like that line Elle said to Tao from the show about putting yourself out there more otherwise we are just isolating ourselves to be even more lonelier. So I am going to try to do that because I know I won't be able to find love from my apartment swiping right on Tinder. It's scary because I am a pretty introverted person, but I know I don't want to be lonely anymore. 

You and me both! I’m introverted too but I’m going to go out there and try to find myself a summer romance if it’s the last thing I do!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

6 hours ago, blaggot said:

I’m dealing with the same feelings and It really hurts :cries:

it completely unraveled the facade I’ve put on that I’m not actually that lonely and don’t care to have a relationship

There really needs to be a Heartstopper lonely hearts club or something :gaycat6:

Guys, doesn't Lady Gaga's new song kinda perfectly describe Nick and Charlie's relationship? Like it totally would be from Nick’s POV and represents how much he loves Charlie. 

Edited by publikcitizen

Taylucifer
7 hours ago, Flexus said:

Oef the boys are not having a good time on twitter tonight

people are so rude wtf the way i’d cry if i were him and that’s the first thing that pops up when i search my name

12 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I missed out on teenage innocence and experiences because of the world we live in.

This right here. Makes me terribly depressed to not have experienced that. 

11 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

This definitely made me feel emotions. I just recently turned 30 and it scared me that like you said that the time has passed to have that young queer love story. 

I also like that line Elle said to Tao from the show about putting yourself out there more otherwise we are just isolating ourselves to be even more lonelier. So I am going to try to do that because I know I won't be able to find love from my apartment swiping right on Tinder. It's scary because I am a pretty introverted person, but I know I don't want to be lonely anymore. 

This is one of my main takeaways too. More from an angle of wanting to find queer chosen family and community :heart2: This show made me so hopeful, I wish I had what they had when I was at school.

6 hours ago, mellenthin said:

This right here. Makes me terribly depressed to not have experienced that. 

Literally! :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator

You know what I will say though, I empathize with the sadness for those who did not have a chosen family or experience like Nick and Charlie's but we all managed to overcome a lot. We even found a community (albeit at times a problematic one) on ATRL. Through that we get to share the love for this show and so much media :wanda:Love y'all and love this show so much

To the people who have read volume 3

how much of the novel is set during the Paris trip? Do we think Netflix will give them the budget to go film there?

41 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Reveal hidden contents

how much of the novel is set during the Paris trip? Do we think Netflix will give them the budget to go film there?

Spoiler

They are in Paris for a week. I think considering the success of the show, I think Netflix will give them the budget to do it. Some things might change like being in the Eiffel Tower which might be too expensive to film in. 

This show even had my cynical ass squealing. So so adorable and such a welcome escape from the complications and disappointment of real-life dating.

18 hours ago, Flexus said:

Oef the boys are not having a good time on twitter tonight

I can’t imagine what it must be like dealing with all this attention at 18

Not Kit having his Harry Styles moment with the gay community :deadbanana2: #StopBisexualErasure

Finally finished. Such a good show and so cute!

Oh wow, the global smashery :clap3: This'll definitely get a season 2. 

5 hours ago, Augmented said:

Hide contents

vol.3 takes place entirely in Paris, so it'll be interesting to see how much it is present in s2 and if they either expand on the trip so it covers the whole season or include new content / aspects of vol.4 to fill out the season 

it'd be very weird if they didn't let them go to Paris because quite a lot occurs there, if they didn't cover it then they would be ignoring/altering the plot of an entire volume

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Oh wow, the global smashery :clap3: This'll definitely get a season 2. 

We're getting 4+ seasons, I feel it in my bones :jonny5:

!!! Reminder that Heartstopper is only 4 hours, thus achieving these numbers in millions of hours viewed is huge. Other shows can achieve these numbers with way less viewers because they have more episodes per season, that are 45 or 50 minutes.

Edited by GentleDance

What if instead of watching Pirates of the Caribbean, Nick and his mom watched The Favourite? The slay it would have been :jonny5:

I hate I cant stop thinking about Charlie's missing tooth in the final episode:deadbanana4: he better get an implant or something with his Netflix check.

7 minutes ago, TheDreamer said:

What if instead of watching Pirates of the Caribbean, Nick and his mom watched The Favourite? The slay it would have been :jonny5:

Imagine if Olivia suddenly switched to her character from that lake lady movie she was in and handed Nick a rotten moldy baby doll after he came out, revealing he had a long lost older sister who doesn't talk to her because she got thotty with a professor. Don't want to spoil S2 too much though.

Every time I listen to Hold My Hand, it makes me think about Nick and Charlie's relationship from Nick's POV and how much Nick loves Charlie. It perfectly describes them in a beautiful way. I want to make some kind of fan video of their relationship with the song playing in the background. Not sure how to do this. Can anyone give me some tips. 

ok gonna start this. better not be too corny, im hoping for a young royals type show

Edited by X~MoviePoP

51 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

I hate I cant stop thinking about Charlie's missing tooth in the final episode:deadbanana4: he better get an implant or something with his Netflix check.

wait where :soda:

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

wait where :soda:

He was missing the tooth beside the left canine but I think he already got it fixed in some recent pics:lakitu:

4 hours ago, GentleDance said:

We're getting 4+ seasons, I feel it in my bones :jonny5:

Alice said 4 - 5 seasons would be enough to cover the whole story. That is definitely doable with the amount of content released so far plus the final chapter. It's going to be a very sad day when all of this comes to an end :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.