Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

8 hours ago, KremlinChaos said:

What are the chances of this coming to the US? 

I hope it comes there. it's available in the UK and Australia now, seemingly.

the original paperback is now #1 on UK Amazon's best seller list :jonny: and #22 in the US, so it's rising

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

6 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Ok this one is my favorite interview now lol

ah, i hope they keep feeding us with more content! this could end up being the biggest LGBTQ-show ever.

Hopefully the success of Heartstopper will cause a new wave of wholesome LGBT+ shows and rom-coms  :clap3:

This was so cute.

If only if it came out exactly 10 years ago when I was at the exact same point of my life as the characters were. :weeps:

hope theyll renew it soon cause i cant wait anymore to watch :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

hope theyll renew it soon cause i cant wait anymore to watch :gaycat6:

Have you read the graphic novels on webtoons? You can get an idea of where the show will go in future seasons.  

4 hours ago, touch said:

Jonathan Bailey commenting :jonny4:

Omg yes! 

They should cast him as a teacher on the show. 

12 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Have you read the graphic novels on webtoons? You can get an idea of where the show will go in future seasons.  

i meant i havent watched this one sis.. i have this thing where i cant begin watching a new show unless its renewed for another season. dont ask y :rip:

Graphic novel spoilers

The good sis Alice should make some trouble for the rest of the cast and leave Char alone :skull:

Self-harm, suicide, depression, eating disorders, OCD, and hospitalisation for mental health issues then negative body image lately... I understand that these usually go hand in hand, one mental health issue will make you predisposed to a bunch of others, but I feel that it's always Char dealing with trouble and Nick supporting/coming to his rescue, let's have the other way around next time, please 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

Ugh I read the comments and as I scrolled down they started becoming more homophobic 

Just ignore those sis. many ppl are just trolling anyway.

but wow check this

Honestly, this show is so beautiful:jonny5: I can't with it, I just love it so much, I think everything is great except Harry, because his acting is weird?? Like really forced I don't know, but anyway loved everything else and Tori deserves more screentime she's a standout. 

22 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Honestly, this show is so beautiful:jonny5: I can't with it, I just love it so much, I think everything is great except Harry, because his acting is weird?? Like really forced I don't know, but anyway loved everything else and Tori deserves more screentime she's a standout. 

I agree, the actor who plays Harry was just straight up bad. Everyone else was great so it just stood out even more.

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

I agree, the actor who plays Harry was just straight up bad. Everyone else was great so it just stood out even more.

Everytime he spoke a word it sounded so stiff:ahh:like honestly his drags weren't dragging at all. Thank God King Tao gathered his ass every single time.

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Everytime he spoke a word it sounded so stiff:ahh:like honestly his drags weren't dragging at all. Thank God King Tao gathered his ass every single time.

I kinda feel like that was the point, to show that bullies usually don't have anything of substance to say. Harry's stiff acting made it look like desperate and spur-of-the-moment jabs, which is exactly what they were, imo. Anything for attention and laughs from his mates behind him basically. 

Maybe his acting was worse than I remember, tho! I was probably too busy thinking about Nick. :heart2: 

8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

I hope it comes there. it's available in the UK and Australia now, seemingly.

the original paperback is now #1 on UK Amazon's best seller list :jonny: and #22 in the US, so it's rising

Tbh I almost ordered in the UK so my sister could get it for me, but she’ll be visiting us until September :rip:

maybe by then it will be available in this continent 

I cackled at Harry's drags too :dies: But I believe they didn't wanna go hard with the bullying.

Tao reading him for filth though :jonny5:

I need more interviews with the whole cast. They're soo lovely together :jonnycat:

The amount of content and promo Netflix is dropping on this :clap3:

Say what you will about them, but when they know they have a hit on their hands they're the best at marketing it 

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

but wow check this

About to watch this! It looks like another good one. 

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

but wow check this

i love when they start fighting :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.