Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Kimmy was robbed this episode.

Chelazon got such a victim edit. Everytime she opened her mouth it sounded like she wanted us to feel bad for her :rip: 

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

Can we eject fiercalicious like straight away - waste

Boom2, Giselle, Vivian, Kimmy, Irma, Bombay - what a great cast.

The Jaida payola - should NOT have won :rip: 

I guess they gave Jada the win so Kimmy wouldn't have two wins in a row. 

Vivian, Boom Boom, Erma and Jada are really doing it for me this season. 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

When do the episodes air? Can't wait for episode 4 ngl

Thursday 9PM EST

Can't wait to see Kimmy slay again :smitten:

Something about Canada's version is very appealing to me, I really enjoyed every season so far (despite obvious drawbacks) and this one is no exception. I don't know, even though some weird ****ery does happen here and there, yet I still enjoy it very much. And many breathtaking runway moments in addition. Can't wait for the next episode!

Lady Boom Boom could have easily won every challenge so far (through Episode 3). miss thing is slaying.

Bombae's looks are so damn good, hope she gets some good placements

Jada is super entertaining but the payola... far too much :giraffe:

That lipsync was incredible :clap3: Best lipsync of the season so far and Jada threw it down :jonny5: Kaos did well in the lipsync and would have liked to see more of her.  Stranger In My House is such a classic in all of its versions :jonny5:

The correct bottom 2 was chosen and I see why Gisele won (though really liked Bombae & Kimmy's looks).

Kimmy was so hilarious this episode :jonny5: And Fiercalicious is really an immature,  petulant queen. She can go next. 

Hope next week's Snatch Game is good. 

I'm sorry but Fierce is everything to me :skull: She is incredibly obnoxious and I STAN

Kimmy robbed of a win two weeks in a row! I was doubtful of her preseason because of the Asian curse but she is SLAYING and proving to be a worthy drag daughter to Icesis. :clap3:
I loved Giselle’s look but the diamonds cheapened it a bit.

The drama this episode is insane! Miss Fiercalicious loves to insert herself into everything and we love her for it! :smitten:
Kaos didn’t deserve to lipsync this week but she did last week so it all evens out.

Next week looks even more fun and chaotic! :duca:

Edited by genetic fail

4 episodes, 4 different winners! We love a season without a front runner :clap3:

Jada FOUGHT for that! 

• ATRL Moderator

Such a good lip sync :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Codex said:

Jada staying despite having the worst outfit BY FAR and that lip sync… worst split I’ve ever seen on Drag Race.

*second worst next to Killer Queen's

Jada has had a wild run and it's only been four episodes. 2(?) mini challenge wins, 1 maxi challenge win and 2 btms 

Giselle ATE that and so did Kimmy. Irma should have been in the bottom with Jada.

love how Kimmy keeps on slaying, if she wins the season right after her mother did it'd be a gag

Jada ATEEEEEEEE that lipsynch wow!

I really really really need Fierce gone, cannot stand that little twink!

Wish we got to see drag Jimbo. 

Kimmy slaying yet again :deadbanana2: How was Boom Boom safe though? She was the only one who managed to make that ugly ass fabric look not that cheap.

Fierce and Kimmy are kinda serving Drag Race overacting challenge with the drama :ahh: I love it. A great season so far, though I have no idea who might win. No one stands out just yet.

Kimmy showing em ******* how it's done CORRECTly :clap3:

yeah Kimmy was robbed, her look was more elevated than Giselle's who was probably a close third after Boom Boom. I guess they don't want the drag daughter of last season's winner to be the front-runner 

Edited by keerbyriri

I’m surprised to see people liking Jada’s lip sync because I thought she was awful :biblio:

Also kinda sick of seeing Irma & Fierce continually scraping by. I just know they’ll be here for the long haul…

this should have easily been a Kimmy win with Boom Boom and either Giselle/Bombae high.

the bottom three was correct but Kaos was low but not BTM2 imo, Irma should've been sent packing. she's cute but has been lackluster all season

Boom Boom needs to win

Canada 2 and 3 are entertaining, but they do sort of have this thing where they feel sooo low budget compared to the other international franchises. Not the queens, but like the show itself.

Like in both season 2 (other than snatch game) and 3 so far, has anyone else noticed how every single challenge has taken place only on the main stage or werk room. Season 1 at least had some sets or green screen moments. And the RuPaul lip sync episode was such a low rent challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.