• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

That ending with Tanya had me on the edge of my damn seat. The way it was filmed was just excellent. :jonny5:

Spoiler

Poor Peppa Pig

I was howling when she was slowly walking/running on the yacht.

1 minute ago, Arcadius said:

That ending with Tanya had me on the edge of my damn seat. The way it was filmed was just excellent. :jonny5:

So so good and effective, with all the footsteps :msmarvel:

Tanya ***** :deadbanana: She just had to **** it up

Portia and Albie are dumb af! Deserve eachother

QUEEN Daphne getting every D she wants 

I literally deleted Twitter three hours ago in protest but just re-downloaded it to see other people’s reactions to this insane episode. **** Elon :rip: 

IM SO SHOOK

6 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Did anyone else holler through the whole episode? :bibliahh:
pure comedy.

It was one of the best season finales ever. Perfectly suspenseful and wrapped things up in a comical way. Mike White is the best TV writer today.

Spoiler

I am super gagged, shocked,  and distraught. How could Mike White kill Tanya?! Her death was believable but I wanted her to make it to season 3. I haven't been this surprised at a season finale in a long time :deadbanana: I was happy she was able to get her revenge but I wanted her to live too.

Lucia & Mia queens. Lucia was able to hypnotize 2 men into giving her $50K, Mia becomes the new hotel singer, and those 2 get to run Sicily :clap3:

I'm guessing Ethan and Daphne probably did sleep together which explains why his demeanor to Harper changed so much. 

I guess in his own disgusting ******* way Jack did save Portia from further danger & scrutiny from the goons & police and got her back to America safely. 

Albie & Portia really could have just stayed together all along?!

Albie is SUCH a spoiled, ungrateful BRAT! And Lucia....WHEWW That hooker is a mess. I really disliked EVERYONE this season minus the Hotel manager and Harper

21 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Omfg what a finale. What a f**king season!

Lucia biggest legend in Italy CONFIRMED!

Lucia the biggest SCAM in Italy confirmed! HATE HER

Jennifer Coolidge is such a comedy queen. She was hilarious the whole episode. 

And let's give a round of applause to Daphne, Lucia and Mia:clap3:

On 12/9/2022 at 9:05 AM, antoine_ said:

She deserves an Emmy for this role, I used to think she is extremely overrated, but her acting in Emily the Criminal and here is outstanding 

Ingrid Goes West is a GEM. Aubrey stole every scene she was in here in TWL :jonny5:

I feel like I gave this show too much credit :rip: I liked Valentina’s arc the most 

but also they deserve some credit for Tanya‘s ending I was not predicting THAT 

I was not expecting THAT. That boat scene was funny asf, so was Jennifer Coolidge ugh :giraffe: (I guess that was the fortune reader was talking about rip)

All in all I think S2 was so much better than S1, especialle the finale.

Also did any of you think that last airport scene with Albie looking through the window gave first scene in S1? What if they were originally intending to make him the final guy instead of Daphne? :coffee:

Those 30 seconds of Daphne processing her husband's cheating then thinking of a way to get back at him was the second best moment of this entire episode :wanda:

Yeah Tanya's ending was iconic and was really good comedic storytelling. Obviously I love Jennifer but having her be the only guest brought back for a third season would feel like overkill.

Ugh Daphne is such a goddess... I stan so hard. Meghann should do another psychological horror. She was the perfect type of character to peel back the layers of progressively.

1 minute ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

I was not expecting THAT. That boat scene was funny asf, so was Jennifer Coolidge ugh :giraffe: (I guess that was the fortune reader was talking about rip)

All in all I think S2 was so much better than S1, especialle the finale.

Also did any of you think that last airport scene with Albie looking through the window gave first scene in S1? What if they were originally intending to make him the final guy instead of Daphne? :coffee:

They realized what a legendary performance Daphne gave this season and decided to make her the face of the show, as she so deserves

Did they hint at the Maldives being the destination for S3? Also for Cameron, Daphne, Harper and Ethan returning for it? :wave2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.