RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

A double win wouldn’t be fair tbh, Danny ate this whole competition and then some :rip:  Also her Venus Flytrap is an iconic moment for the show. 

I actually think Danny is more gobby than the Vivienne lol. 

Jonbers grew on me a lot this competition tbh. And not mad BP got to the final since I have a soft spot for her. Dakota probably should of been there but oh well. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Danny ATE this whole season. She has to win. Cheddar might be an icon and what not but she was not the best competitor :giraffe:

Ugh. Is Danny really going to win this ****? At this point, just give it to Jonbers for the biggest upset in drag race history. 

I wish the producers didn't always have to do a Top 4. It's incredibly obvious that Peppa and JB have 0% chance in the final :deadbanana4:

Pleasantly surprised by Jonbers though. I'd be here to see her on an All Stars eventually.

People who want Starlet/Sminty to go further… they would have exactly the same track record as BP I fear (or worse since BP is actually a way better performer than both lol) :rip:  

Le Fil was actually not bad at drag race but she was also kinda boring lol. She could of replaced Pixie though. And yeah Dakota was robbed obvi. 

On 11/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Danny deserved the Squirrel Games win, and cheesy BOMBED the comedy challenge, despite the pity laugh edits they tried to throw in... so basically Danny has 5 badges, despites the rigamores :sorry:

Danny also deserved to win the makeover, yep he definitely deserves to win this whole thing :gaycattel:

it's a hard pill for me to swallow but danny is talented. if only he had 1/10 of Peppa's likability :rip:

the best thing they could do is call up Dakota and give her the crown, oh well

Edited by MonsterJohn

Danny is an AMAZING queen, I called it on day 1 and she can honestly likely win a US season.

She gave an ALL STARS level run on a regular season. Crown her.

So did no one clock that Jonbers literally gave us a knock off GotMik this week? Last week I let her knock off Aquaria slide. The eye does not lie, honey I BREATHE fashion and she jacked these looks.

rupauls-drag-race-season-13-draglicious-

rupauls-drag-race-uk-season-4-rapdr-uk-s

tumblr_pa12g2YWbU1qbqja0o2_1280.png

9644af6fb902ba78ab451a35b99ed521d3e11249

Not that pixie was particularly funny but you could tell they were showing cutting eyes during her set where they could have easily just spliced in ppl laughing instead and had her in the top :ahh: glad she was in the bottom tho cus obvs Peppa would go home to Cheddar 

It's crazy how Cheddar won 4 challenges and she literally didn't slay any of those. She's the opposite of Danny, who smashed the challenges and completely deserves all of her 4 wins. 

Danny’s the sole winner for me.

Top 4 should have been Danny, Cheddar, Baby, and Dakota. 

There are certain girls ATRL loves to grade on a curve and get defensive about and Black Peppa is one of them. She wasn’t it this season y’all.

Black Pepa must be THE WORST finalist ever in herstory.

Not even Kandy Muse was that kind of disgraceful finalist :skull: You can put a chair with nice gowns instead of Black Peppa and no one will notice it. That is the level of her personality.  ZERO

13 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Rebecca Glasscock still takes the crown for that title

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Madonno said:

Not even Kandy Muse was that kind of disgraceful finalist :skull: You can put a chair with nice gowns instead of Black Peppa and no one will notice it. That is the level of her personality.  ZERO

You must be thinking only of UK or something :rip: The worst finalist is Kylie Sonique Love, who was awful or mediocre in every single episode of AS6 and then won an acting challenge despite being the WORST actor in the skit :skull: 

Peppa is not good at a lot of DR challenges (primarily because she's not funny at all and DR leans into comedy), but she has slayed the runway and has the potential to be a great performer. Other finalists have been worse than her, including Rebecca (US1), Ma'Ma Queen (H1), Rita Baga (C1), Kendall (C2), Jada (C3), Crystal (US12) :fan: etc.

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Peppa is not good at a lot of DR challenges (primarily because she's not funny at all and DR leans into comedy), but she has slayed the runway and has the potential to be a great performer.

Despite of being a "fashion" queen Black Pepa was BOTTOM and BOTTOM 3 in the design challenge and the make over challenge.... So, that excuse of this season solely based on comedy challenges as a reason of Black Peppa underperform is just... not it.

Yeah she has cute gowns, anyone can buy nice gowns, soshe better cast for UK Next Top Model or some kind of reality like that, because she simply is not for DRAG RACE under any metric. Sorry.

Having seen Peppa live, she is a PHENOMENAL performer, and I'm rooting her for the slay the final episode despite not performing that well during the season

14 hours ago, Madonno said:

LIES thats never gonna happen

Peppa at least gave us some nice performances and runways which cant be said about the that UFO bulldog abomination

Sad that Danny will probably win this but at least that means I won't have suffer seeing him on an all stars or something. 

They should just give it to BP if they wanted to carry her to the finale. I'd be here for the meltdowns :bibliahh:

Instagram likes for each #Team post:

Danny Beard - 10.5k

Cheddar Gorgeous - 6.6k

Jonbers Blonde - 2.9k

Black Peppa - 2.7k

The “fan favourite” based on likes has never been chosen by Ru in the UK (Davina, Bimini, Ella). 

In general, I think Ru chooses the Drag Queen’s Drag Queen in the UK. I think her choice of Lawrence especially has proven itself to be the best decision for the franchise. Bimini has pretty much abandoned drag and wouldn’t have done much for the show. Lawrence is a much more fitting ambassador for the show. 

In that sense, I think that Cheddar or Danny could be suitable picks. Danny has done better in the competition but Cheddar’s POV is more unique in the winner’s circle as it stands. The way Ru interacted with Cheddar in episode 1 suggested Ru sees  Cheddar as a contemporary rather than “one of her girls” so I’m leaning toward Cheddar taking it. 

I’m here for the chaos of Jonbers winning though. 

Also Krystal was such a great winner. You can tell she just lives, breathes and sleeps drag. It’s a shame the stanbase didn’t get on board with her.  I think she got saddled with the “talentless skinny white fashion girl” early on. She was the best performer of her season along with Vanity. Ru served taste stanning her. 

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Bimini has pretty much abandoned drag and wouldn’t have done much for the show.

What??? :deadbanana4: Do you mean the local scene or something? Bimini lives in drag basically. She's currently on tour opening for MUNA, in drag. Last week she attended the Glamour UK women of the year awards, in drag. Within the last few weeks she's attended fashion events with Kate Moss and Katie Grand, released new music, did new ad campaigns, all in drag.

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What??? :deadbanana4: Do you mean the local scene or something? Bimini lives in drag basically. She's currently on tour opening for MUNA, in drag. Last week she attended the Glamour UK women of the year awards, in drag. Within the last few weeks she's attended fashion events with Kate Moss and Katie Grand, released new music, did new ad campaigns, all in drag.

Bimini posted on Instagram after the S2 tour that they are moving away from drag and more focusing on a career as a non-binary model/performer. This is also when they dropped the “Bon Boulash”. So in that sense, I don’t think they identify as a drag queen anymore even if their aesthetic has remained the same.

Bimini didn’t go to drag con and I doubt we will ever see her on another drag race franchise as long as they are getting booked. That’s why I think Lawrence was a better pick as a winner because she is a drag Queen through and through and still invested in the franchise. 

I’m not sure if Bimini still performs in their old haunts. If they do, I’d say it would just be for a fun throwback. I was lucky enough to see her years and years ago in Bethnal Green WMC but I don’t think the performers are paid more than £200 for a night those venues. I’d say Bimini’s booking fee is at least £2k for a local gig now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.