• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Leptine

• eclipsed

• Walk_Away21

How does this thread for the show has no comments? Just finished first season. It was a ride for sure and they have so much more where they can go with it.

they didn't even touch the cannibalism part in the first season, only when Shauna wanted to try the blood from the bear! I knew it, i freaking knew it that Lotti was alive, yeah maybe she's evil and all, but she's my fave! Poor Jackie... dying like that... she could have went inside tho...but idk.

5 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

How does this thread for the show has no comments? Just finished first season. It was a ride for sure and they have so much more where they can go with it.

Reveal hidden contents

they didn't even touch the cannibalism part in the first season, only when Shauna wanted to try the blood from the bear! I knew it, i freaking knew it that Lotti was alive, yeah maybe she's evil and all, but she's my fave! Poor Jackie... dying like that... she could have went inside tho...but idk.

The first thread was deleted and everyone talk about it alot then. 

The show is def one of the best in recent years

• ATRL Moderator

Queen Jackie is and forever will be the moment. And that's that on that. Shauna can bite it 

Just finished the season last night :jonny: so good and SO much left uncovered 

• 3 weeks later...

ready for s2!

• 1 month later...

I binged this recently and adored it. So good, one of the best series in a long time. Excited to see where they take s2, especially as it feels like they’ve only touched on what happened in the wilderness in s1.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished binging S1 and I need more asap. What a fantastic mystery show. Obsessed!

• 3 months later...

I just finished the first season the other day. I need more answers, I can’t wait for the second season :foxaylove3:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m watching the first season now and after a promising start I feel like the show is starting to fall apart? :skull: there’s so much going on that it feels messy. Just finished episode 6 where at the end Taissa is revealed to be the “lady in the tree” which is pretty inconsequential when we have no idea wtf this lady in the tree is supposed to be. I still have hope that it will click by the last episode but I feel like there’s potential with other ways they could have taken the show. Will see of course :alexz3:

• 2 weeks later...

So hyped for the new season :jonnycat:

• 3 weeks later...

Premiere out today!

Queen!

Premiere episode was kinda boring but critics seem to be eating it up again so I'm hopeful the season will be fun. I'm excited to see Lauren Ambrose. I was surprised by how much the critics seemed to love this series, even getting Emmy nominated when at times the writing and acting make it feel like a cw show.

Premiere was kinda predictable but that ending was :deadbanana2: can't wait for the rest of the season

8 hours ago, eclipsed said:

Premiere episode was kinda boring but critics seem to be eating it up again so I'm hopeful the season will be fun. I'm excited to see Lauren Ambrose. I was surprised by how much the critics seemed to love this series, even getting Emmy nominated when at times the writing and acting make it feel like a cw show.

The acting is literally one of the best things of the show :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Angelgrande said:

Premiere was kinda predictable but that ending was :deadbanana2: can't wait for the rest of the season

it was kinda tame after that amazing wild ass ending. But it’ll pick up…

I started this yesterday and it’s slaying. Very messy because there is so much going on but I kinda miss that type of show these days so I’m going along with it.

i will say the flashback parts are much more interesting 

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed in the season 2 premiere. Some of the conflict (namely in present day) and the decisions these characters are making lack conviction. Still a big fan, still think Christina is giving everything and more, and will continue to remain seated. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.