PlayStation Base | Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth out on Friday!

Tiziano's Boy

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

Have any of you got the platinum trophy for Crash 4?

I just platinum'd the N.Sane Trilogy which was very challenging to say the least. I'm too scared to start Crash 4 cause I'm on a streak of 16-platinums and I don't want to ruin it with this game.

A 0.2% Platinum is insane. :clownny:

Crash 4 is absolute madness to Platinum :redface:

Sims 4 Plat is also 0.2%, will be a more calm experience, trust me haha 

Even a simple trophy such as "max out the entertainment career" is 0.9% because players always use money cheats that disable trophies :deadbanana:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• BNF91

• Bad News

• feelslikeadream

57 minutes ago, poki said:

Crash 4 is absolute madness to Platinum :redface:

Sims 4 Plat is also 0.2%, will be a more calm experience, trust me haha 

Even a simple trophy such as "max out the entertainment career" is 0.9% because players always use money cheats that disable trophies :deadbanana:

Did you make it? Is it possible?

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

Crash 4 is a pain in the ass to play period let alone trying to platinum it omg…

anyone hyped for Astro Bot? If it gets glowing reviews (which I suspect it may) my fomo ass will have to insta buy I fear 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

anyone hyped for Astro Bot? If it gets glowing reviews (which I suspect it may) my fomo ass will have to insta buy I fear 

:suburban:

omg yes I loved Astro's Playroom!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952plxve0lju7vn6l0qkmv852etxj9ydd31uhnnd4gl&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s

I would preorder Astro Bot, but my bday is coming up this month and I hope my bf gets it for me instead :jonny:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Curaga said:

omg yes I loved Astro's Playroom!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952plxve0lju7vn6l0qkmv852etxj9ydd31uhnnd4gl&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s

I would preorder Astro Bot, but my bday is coming up this month and I hope my bf gets it for me instead :jonny:

I'm already mad I'm pretty sure I missed out on the controller :monkey: it's so cute 

On 9/2/2024 at 5:00 PM, DoctorIce said:

Have any of you got the platinum trophy for Crash 4?

I just platinum'd the N.Sane Trilogy which was very challenging to say the least. I'm too scared to start Crash 4 cause I'm on a streak of 16-platinums and I don't want to ruin it with this game.

A 0.2% Platinum is insane. :clownny:

Yeah, it was insane, those platinum relics (time trials) were a pain in the ass.

Try it, it's so much better (and harder) than N.Sane Triolgy, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

• Thanks 1

I haven't touched my PS5 since I 100% Hogwarts Legacy :chick3:

Now that fall is around the corner I'm ready to hop back on though. Maybe it's finally FF16's time now? 

4 hours ago, Axel. said:

Yeah, it was insane, those platinum relics (time trials) were a pain in the ass.

Try it, it's so much better (and harder) than N.Sane Triolgy, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Respect. :clap3:

One of the things putting me off is the horrible triple spin - having to spam one button throughout every time trial attempt seems like a downgrade gameplay-wise from timing a slide-jump optimally. That's what made Crash 2's time trials fun despite the rage.

9 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I haven't touched my PS5 since I 100% Hogwarts Legacy :chick3:

Now that fall is around the corner I'm ready to hop back on though. Maybe it's finally FF16's time now? 

Yes! I had so much fun playing FF16 this summer. I even kept playing on hard mode after I finished and beat a few bosses :matty:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

Yes! I had so much fun playing FF16 this summer. I even kept playing on hard mode after I finished and beat a few bosses :matty:

I played the demo and enjoyed it! It also felt a bit overwhelming though. :WAP:

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

I played the demo and enjoyed it! It also felt a bit overwhelming though. :WAP:

The beginning is little hard honestly till you get your 2nd Eikon and then it starts getting really fun! 

Spoiler

I really struggled with the Benedikta boss fight, which is right before you get the 2nd Eikon, Garuda, but you can just keep hitting Retry and it lets you keep going while restoring all your potions lol. She probably killed me 4 times in that fight and it was the most I ever died to a boss in the whole game.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Black Myth: Wukong seems really great too

Girl bye the difference basically being pixels. :deadbanana4:

I will gladly remain happy with my regular PS5 until the wheels fall off. 

• Like 1

Baby, $700 and the disc drive is sold separately?!

I will remain satisfied with my standard PS5, thanks :bibliahh:Coupled with my VRR-capable TV, framerates aren't a big selling point for me, especially at this price. 

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 1

Will they ever release more cool plates or will I have to learn to paint over the ones I have

• Haha 2

I paid $50 for 6 months of GeForce Now with an RTX 4080 that is way more capable than the PS5 Pro. :rip: 

I was expecting maybe $600 at MOST with the drive and stand. Nintendo will surely eclipse soon.

I was waiting until the pro too

stilll gonna get it tho :clown:

The overprice sucks... they can win easily this gen and they do this bulls... :skull:

But I'm super happy with my PS5 Slim can't see any difference between both consoles... we are revisiting the PS3 Era :clownny:

I barely use my PS5, but i'm glad i got mine in the USA for the OG cheapest price, in Dec 2022.

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c63ba547166a5dcfa619fdd.jpeg

The way the replacement model is literally worse, & comes with lesser things for a price increase years later, & now the Pro...

That said, the 2 games i've played through fully, RDR2 & Hogwarts, were 2 of the best games i've ever played... but they're all playable on the PS4 too so 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.