Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

On 2/25/2023 at 2:14 AM, Whis said:

He’s the boyfriend of my character in my canon :heart:

Not us all sharing the same man :gaycatney2:

On 2/24/2023 at 9:11 AM, Magickarp said:

My soft boyfriend :weeps: & the best part of HL

Fo022NgXgAAdG9J.jpg

you can have gay relationships in the game too? omg I might get it when it comes out on PS4 :jonny:

33 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Is it worth getting the deluxe edition? I can’t find it anywhere :grump: 

Not anymore since the early access has passed.

Edited by Nicholai

I wasn't going to play this not only because of the toxicity but I don't even like the movies so I wasn't that excited but I'm 6 hours in and I think I've only finished 2 quests, I've been spending all my time exploring. I love the world, I'm so used to Americanised open worlds but these Scottish landscapes are really refreshing and all the little things you can interact with especially all the shops in Hogsmead I feel a lot of open world games have been missing this kind of detail. It reminds me a little bit of Bully and I've been craving for something like that forever. It was also really nice to see a trans character.

The only real downside is it runs like **** on pc. I have no issues playing other games on the highest settings but this I had to go in and really bring down those settings and it still isn't great. It sucks because the game is stunning. Even Cyberpunk ran smoother on my pc.

3 hours ago, eclipsed said:

I wasn't going to play this not only because of the toxicity but I don't even like the movies so I wasn't that excited but I'm 6 hours in and I think I've only finished 2 quests, I've been spending all my time exploring. I love the world, I'm so used to Americanised open worlds but these Scottish landscapes are really refreshing and all the little things you can interact with especially all the shops in Hogsmead I feel a lot of open world games have been missing this kind of detail. It reminds me a little bit of Bully and I've been craving for something like that forever. It was also really nice to see a trans character.

The only real downside is it runs like **** on pc. I have no issues playing other games on the highest settings but this I had to go in and really bring down those settings and it still isn't great. It sucks because the game is stunning. Even Cyberpunk ran smoother on my pc.

I play high settings on pc and it runs great?

1 hour ago, Whis said:

I play high settings on pc and it runs great?

idk maybe my pc just isn't as good as i thought it was. i've never had any issues with any other game being on ultra settings until this. maybe it has something to do with the version i got :toofunny2:

12 hours ago, Bussea said:

you can have gay relationships in the game too? omg I might get it when it comes out on PS4 :jonny:

He's 15/16, and no, there are no relationships, thank god.

18 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Not anymore since the early access has passed.

Isn't there like a battle arena or something though?

I know theres that exclusive mount and outfit which im indifferent towards, but I saw something about an arena idk

On 2/28/2023 at 1:45 AM, Homebrand said:

Isn't there like a battle arena or something though?

I know theres that exclusive mount and outfit which im indifferent towards, but I saw something about an arena idk

There is a battle arena included with the deluxe edition, but there are battle arenas included in the main game. The one with the deluxe is just "dark arts" themed.

I just unlocked Alohomora finally :jonnycat:

I'm so early in the main story because i can't stop exploring and doing the Merlin Trials, clearing enemy camps, etc 

Just finished main story (with some relationship quests still to go)...

feel like the plot was resolved so unceremoniously...I didn't even realise Fig died lol until the Great Hall scene? It all riffed a bit too much on DHP2 imo with the teachers helping out etc...lack of a substantive confrontation/convo with Ranrok made it all a little anticlimactic idk

Seb's side story demolished tho - kept me constantly gagged :jonnycat:

Just finished the main storyline as well and I loved it overall as a game. I’m excited that I still have quests to do and can keep playing.

That Was GIF - That Was So GIFs

GAME OF THE YEAR!

The moment you ride the Hippogriff for the very first time is one of the best moments I've ever experienced in a videogame. It was simply stunning. The music, the euphoric feeling, the Hogwarst Express on your left, Hogwarts on your right, flying over the lake, the sun rising... 

I got chills all over my body. They did that. 

how the **** are y’all beating the final boss battle ?

ive upgraded all my clothing btw.. but a lot of the time when im fighting him and the ancient magic orbs appear, if they’re yellow ill cast a yellow spell at them and they literally just don’t die ? jfjfjfjfjfj. one of them was red yesterday and it took me 5 mins of dodging until one of my red spells finally killed them. I literally took like 25% of his health before I keep dying :rip: 

my only idea is i didn’t know u could get more ancient magic meters, I only have 2 but I might try to get 4. im also level 26, should i do side quests until im higher level then come back to beat him?

anyway yea **** that house elf penny, that quest had me so confused :rip: 

Finally finished all the trophies except the house specific ones :jonny6:

gunna take a break from the game then clean up and get the platinum later. Loooooved the whole experience but I don’t think I can play up to the map chamber 3 more times anytime soon. :deadbanana2:

What's the fastest method to kill trolls? They take so long and I hate that purple/yellow spells do nothing. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.