Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

Why is the game's 5th grader protagonist not only constantly murdering others (not out of self-defense, not stupefying, just straight-up murdering), but also using the unforgivable curses with gusto and 0 consequence? 

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

I'm enjoying it so far and the game looks great. The castle looks really big, I was a bit worried it might feel too small compared to the rest of the map but it does seem like there's a lot to do and explore within the castle and grounds itself as well as outside. They definitely did justice to the look and feel of the wizarding world and most HP fans should enjoy it.

My only complaints are the movement and camera just feel clunky to me. That might just be me, but that would be my main complaint. And then the limit of 20 items/gear. :skull: Hopefully you can increase that as you go further in the game or it's going to be a chore to manage it, because I've already had to destroy or sell stuff.

The other things are just smaller things that don't really affect the game, like the basic face animations in cut scenes or glitches/bugs in the environment that are noticeable, but not game-ruining.

The possibilities for a future sequel after all this success :WAP: Imagine a game in this vein but with multiplayer. 

I don't know how the game ends but if this is year 5 then there could be year 6 and 7 or even the potencial sequel could take place outside of Hogwarts :WAP:

Also i hope this means that WB will use the IP more in the coming years. There is a lot to explore in the WW.

Edited by Nicholai

5 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

The possibilities for a future sequel after all this success :WAP: Imagine a game in this vein but with multiplayer. 

I don't know how the game ends but if this is year 5 then there could be year 6 and 7 or even the potencial sequel could take place outside of Hogwarts :WAP:

Also i hope this means that WB will use the IP more in the coming years. There is a lot to explore in the WW.

Amen to all of this. I hope WB sees there still so much demand for HP. I can’t wait too see those first week sales.

2 minutes ago, AmandaHP said:

:msmarvel:

Damn :jonny5:

Is HP about to become a MVG (Main Videogame Girl)? :jonny5:

Just got it and started playing, I'm so shook :jonny5: I'm barely an hour in and this already everything I wanted :jonny5: I'm gonna pace myself cause I wanna savor it, but I already know I'm gonna be replaying it over and over

800k simultaneous players on Steam alone. :skull:

Yeah, this will be a 10+ million seller for sure.

I'm 9 hours in and just found the Room of Requirement.

When Hogwarts Legacy 2 irons things out, gets an actual next gen leap, and gets rid of last gen consoles. :WAP:
I can already say this is already as good as The Witcher and Elder Scrolls series.

Really enjoying the game so far but I agree that the running/walking of the character feel clunky. I wanted their walk to be more smooth like on Fortnite.

10 minutes ago, Venom said:

Really enjoying the game so far but I agree that the running/walking of the character feel clunky. I wanted their walk to be more smooth like on Fortnite.

Ngl the running always takes me out, goofy ass. I kinda like it though. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Venom said:

It still bothers me the framing of the screen to your character is opposite of most games. I'm dying for the ability to make the character sit on the right side of the screen instead of the left :rip:

Does anyone own a steam deck? I'm thinking of buying one to play THIS game cause it looks amazing. 

800,000 playing but no option to

play with others online — everyone just isolated in their own rooms. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Me while sneaking into the restricted section

3d9236d7-9a7f-459e-b57e-5e830d325ebd_tex

Nnnnn when they brought in the ghosts I was like “it’s over Sebastian…”

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Nnnnn when they brought in the ghosts I was like “it’s over Sebastian…”

The prefects, the librarian, the ghosts, peeves, the guards!

so-good-eating-popcorn.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.