Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

I'm installing boot camp on my old laptop so I have a chance to play this game. I don't have a console but it looks absolutely incredible from what I have seen from people playing it so far. I want to play it so badly.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

This is honestly so amazing and beautiful :jonny3:

the soundtrack :jonny2:

the dualsense feedback :jonny4:

So can someone confirm is Ravenclaw does in fact get lesser content  

I might still be down for Ravenclaw if i still get access to EVERY quest with Sebastian 

Also everyone here already playing it is making me wanna switch & pay for that early access clownery

KYtBoeg.gif

Lmao

I think this game started off underwhelming, I wasn’t feeling the characters, story, graphics + weird bugs. I think it was early on in production bc the graphics looked straight out of the PS4 era and I’m so used to the Sony polish for single player games. :rip: 

And then I got to the school and I could see they put so much time and energy into it. Every nook, cranny, asscrack… it’s honestly overwhelming and immersive. So much to do and explore. :jonnycat: I’m on my way to Hogsmeade. Also the combat is very nice.

Xbox controls are disastrous if you're used to the Switch nnn. Everything is the other way round. I keep jumping when i want to dodge, and constantly press the wrong button for protego. Once i get used to it I suppose I Will like the combat, right now it is a struggle. Also very cruel that they make you fight numerous enemies without a way to make your own wiggenwelt potions just yet. I spent them all on the troll, and then I had to do the quest in the restricted section help.

Anyway, this game seems to have more care and love for the franchise than its evil creator. Hogwarts is everything i dreamed of. I'm actually hoping for some down time right now, because so far it has been very plot heavy.

8 minutes ago, Haze said:

Xbox controls are disastrous if you're used to the Switch nnn. Everything is the other way round. I keep jumping when i want to dodge, and constantly press the wrong button for protego. Once i get used to it I suppose I Will like the combat, right now it is a struggle.

Yup i got the PS5 last month & AB being flipped is so annoying :toofunny3:

It doesn't help that Horizon's AB is the same as BOTW, so it ends up switching again & i get confused even more :toofunny2:

OMG THE EARLY ACCESS IS TODAY?? I THOUGHT TOMORROW:jonny5::jonny5:

IM DONE WORKING IN ONE HOUR CANT WAIT :jonny5::duca:

Spoiler

Can we talk about Daddy Rookwood a moment? :jonny5:

bNgrYSy.jpg

26 minutes ago, Whis said:

I PRE ORDERED THE DELUXE FOR PC WHEN CAN I PLAY?? :jonny5:

6pm british time I believe, you can predownload rn though :WAP:

Who did you all choose to go with you into Hogsmeade? I chose Sebastian Sallow.

1 hour ago, Gam said:

6pm british time I believe, you can predownload rn though :WAP:

Excuse me? :rip: 4 more hours :monkey:

Game is preloaded, counting down the hours now. :jonny5:

44 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Who did you all choose to go with you into Hogsmeade? I chose Sebastian Sallow.

Yes lol 

I have a feeling he will be majority of everyone choice in this forum haha.

I've been stuck on character creation for 30 minutes and can't seem to get it right

KYtBoeg.gif

6 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I've been stuck on character creation for 30 minutes and can't seem to get it right

KYtBoeg.gif

Yeah, happened to me as well. Surprisingly there's not as much customisation options as I'd expected. Mouth, nose and eye shape at least should've been there to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, happened to me as well. Surprisingly there's not as much customisation options as I'd expected. Mouth, nose and eye shape at least should've been there to be honest.

The ginger hair isn't that great if I'm honest, it's too bright, mine is a lot darker than what's on the screen, so I'm disappointed that again, I get f*cked over for my hair colour.

Character creation is really bad. Once I realized you can barely customize your character I just tried to make him as hot as possible, because there’s no way to make your character look like you. At least the characters look quite realistic.

The game is gorgeous so far, but this is the longest prologue I’ve ever experienced :snowman: The endless walking and talking is starting to become a drag. Just made it back from Hogsmeade. Really hoping the game picks up soon.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Anyone watching the streams to get the Twitch drops? :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.