Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

Welp. Y’all gonna have to upgrade your consoles. :celestial2:

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

they need a DLC ft. Sebastian and his path to redemption darkness as the final boss 

Waiting for the switch version. I’m sure it’s not going to look as good as the PS5 and PC versions but I’m not dropping that much on a graphics card or a PS5 when I own a switch

Loving the game so far it’s so beautiful. I find the camera on the boss fights kinda frustrating though.

10 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Waiting for the switch version. I’m sure it’s not going to look as good as the PS5 and PC versions but I’m not dropping that much on a graphics card or a PS5 when I own a switch

Same but I wonder HOW bad the quality will be. 

5 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Same but I wonder HOW bad the quality will be. 

The graphics will be on the floor with this game on the switch no doubt about that. 

On 3/29/2023 at 11:20 PM, Chromatica said:

Got the platinum last week :gaycat4:

I need DLC soon :gaycat6:

How long does it take to reach the Map Chamber from the beginning? The only trophies I have to collect are for reaching the Map Chamber as a member of the other three houses, which seems really boring and grindy. :gaycat6:

On 3/30/2023 at 12:36 PM, P!nk said:

Welp. Y’all gonna have to upgrade your consoles. :celestial2:

That’s exactly what I did in order to play this game. After being traumatized by how awful Cyberpunk was on PS4 I said no more :bird:

14 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

How long does it take to reach the Map Chamber from the beginning? The only trophies I have to collect are for reaching the Map Chamber as a member of the other three houses, which seems really boring and grindy. :gaycat6:

Like 2 hours (skipping every dialogue and cutscene)

It gets boring tho, I did the remaining 3 houses back to back :rip: 

On 3/30/2023 at 7:40 PM, xo_hours said:

they need a DLC ft. Sebastian and his path to redemption darkness as the final boss 

I put him in prison tho :ducky:

Edited by Heldenzeit

Nnnn this game really died for me once I wrapped up the story and some side quests :deadbanana4: I think I put in 50-55 hours altogether not bad...  I loved it though and if they ever put out DLC ill be there day one. The Sebastian storyline and Haunted Hogsmeade are the best parts and should be expanded more.

Is there some DLC or post-launch content coming soon or that was it?

13 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Nnnn this game really died for me once I wrapped up the story and some side quests :deadbanana4: I think I put in 50-55 hours altogether not bad...  I loved it though and if they ever put out DLC ill be there day one. The Sebastian storyline and Haunted Hogsmeade are the best parts and should be expanded more.

Wait, was this only the deluxe version on PS5? Why didn't I get that in my game :deadbanana4:

I actually feel like they were stripped for time with this game and cut a lot out. We spend a lot of time North of Hogwarts and South around Feldcroft, but by the time we get to start exploring the whole Southern part of the map, the game is basically over and there's this huge empty part of the world without much to it other than Merlin Trials

And also the main story towards the end came about pretty quick, It felt like I had only completed the first trial for AGES then all of a sudden I had done trials 3-4 in the space of a few hours :rip:  

Back to playing :party: im in the last quest. The last part of the map is probably my fave. It's stunning :soda:

love my boy Sebastian but he's getting on my nerves. I understand his desperation but damn chill for a moment. I don't know how this is gonna end but I feel like he's either dying or becoming evil. 

also I understand now why some people said Sebastian's story overshadowed the main one. His story is given main quest treatment. I like they way his story and the main one are connected as well. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

6 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Wait, was this only the deluxe version on PS5? Why didn't I get that in my game :deadbanana4:

I actually feel like they were stripped for time with this game and cut a lot out. We spend a lot of time North of Hogwarts and South around Feldcroft, but by the time we get to start exploring the whole Southern part of the map, the game is basically over and there's this huge empty part of the world without much to it other than Merlin Trials

Yeah it's PS exclusive until next year. It's also the 2nd best SQ, behind Seb's :dies:

Tea. I was so excited to explore the southern map, but apart from the SQ locations i didn't really bother :rip: I just didn't wanna go 1-shot more enemy bases & get more chests, when my armor, weapon, & upgrades were all already perfect. Merlin Trials are also kinda pointless, cuz in the first place u can sell all but your best gear, & by the end game u aren't even wanting to collect gear. BOTW's weapon breaking system made a lot of points.

I hope if we get DLC, it will use the southern map cuz i barely explored it. And i wanna explore it with my boyfriend Sebby :heart2:

The game needs a major rpg overhaul or expansion. This game has a lot of potential but the company need to add all of it. They already have the funding making $800+ million in its first week is insane and that should’ve been enough proof to WB that people want Harry Potter content. 

The storage in this game is PAINFUL. Who thought 40 items was enough? I've spent the whole game throwing away stuff because I don't have space. :biblio:

Main story finished. That was a ride! :jonny5:

The last two big battles were so intense and dynamic. The way they didn't let you a moment to think because they were constantly throwing spells at you. :jonny5:

Loved it so much. 

The twists in the story... Wow. I wasn't expecting that. 

The last teacher killing Isidora :deadbanana4:

Btw I hate her.

Sebastian killing his uncle :deadbanana4:

Teacher Fig dying holding his wife's wand :weeps: 

All the teachers fighting together against the elves and trolls :jonny5:

so many amazing moments :jonny4:

• 1 month later...

PS4 version is out! I’m getting it soon :duca:

i got invited to the quidditch game playtest :WAP: they make you sign an NDA and you can't record or talk about anything :skull:

Forgot PS4/Xbox One versions were already available :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.