Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Will this be out in all consoles?

Yep, by June it will have been released in all consoles (Switch is the last one)

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

Ok just watched some YT reviews now i'm 100% getting it. Probably the standard edition tho.

Idk if i can justify the $15 USD (in my country) extra just for a 3 day early access tho. It's kinda scummy x.

KYtBoeg.gif

Also Sebastian Swallows makes me wanna abandon Ravenclaw for Slytherin.

The way he asks u to secretly meet him at the back of Hogwarts after dark... whew, we ******* right?

That better not be a House exclusive quest or goodbye Ravenclaw, i'm letting the snake slither into me.

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Wow, I was going to upgrade to a PS5 from my PS4 just to play this game until I found out they cost $800. Looks like I'll be waiting until April to play it

Same for my country, but if u happen to be in the US one day, u should snag one. It's still $399. 

Just realized Ravenclaw is the only house that didn't get a companion

KYtBoeg.gif

Yeah, I'm going Gryffindor

KYtBoeg.gif

9 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Just realized Ravenclaw is the only house that didn't get a companion

KYtBoeg.gif

Yeah, I'm going Gryffindor

KYtBoeg.gif

Wait is this trew? I googled and saw this. 

https://dotesports.com/general/news/all-companions-in-hogwarts-legacy

amit-thakkar.jpgsebastian-sallow.png

Might convert to Slytherin for good. 

white-mans-whore-cry.gif

EDIT: wait i just read Amit's description & he's so relatable, what do i do.

Sebastian's description serving white man rage.

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

Wait is this trew? I googled and saw this. 

https://dotesports.com/general/news/all-companions-in-hogwarts-legacy

amit-thakkar.jpgsebastian-sallow.png

Might convert to Slytherin for good. 

white-mans-whore-cry.gif

waiT, when did they announce him?

KYtBoeg.gif

streets are also saying Ravenclaw has less content/side quests compared to the other houses, so I don't know what to do and what to think

KYtBoeg.gif

9 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

waiT, when did they announce him?

streets are also saying Ravenclaw has less content/side quests compared to the other houses, so I don't know what to do and what to think

U might be right, i checked the Reddit, & they refer to him as "Classmate" not companion Also a 2 day old Reddit post said "Amit is not listed as a KEY companion, like the other three, but as a companion. The source is the guide book list with members of hogwarts."

Welp wtf do i do now. 

KYtBoeg.gif

I'm not fussed about having a companion anyway, would rather do it on my own.

okay but when is this coming to ps4

H14s12t.gif

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

okay but when is this coming to ps4

H14s12t.gif

4th April

1 minute ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

4th April

wtf

H14s12t.gif

ugh i still have yet to see a ps5 out in the wild too

H14s12t.gif

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Ok just watched some YT reviews now i'm 100% getting it. Probably the standard edition tho.

Idk if i can justify the $15 USD (in my country) extra just for a 3 day early access tho. It's kinda scummy x.

KYtBoeg.gif

For ps5 you also get the exclusive quest that other consoles + pc won't get for a year (because Sony is annoying) and exclusive skins etc

7 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

For ps5 you also get the exclusive quest that other consoles + pc won't get for a year (because Sony is annoying) and exclusive skins etc

I've heard that exclusive quest isn't tied to the pre-order or deluxe thankfully! 

Wow, a surprise SLAY with the critics!  Can't wait to check it out this weekend!  (And to buy it in July IF it truly does come out on the Switch :toofunny2:)

Someone noticed a pattern that many sites like Gamespot, Kotaku, GameInformer, Polygon, VG247, & TheGamer, that had lashed JK Rowling's involvement before, did not get review codes. Either they're boycotting, or WB was very careful in who got review codes. IGN is the only Anti-JK site that got the code, & the guy reviewing it said he was pretty low level & the only reason he got to review it was cuz everyone else there didn't want to.

2 Kotaku writers shaded that "Engineer positive coverage" aspect, & there's more writers from those sites i listed coming out shading it too. 

5j9Sv6y.png

The score is falling i fear, better go back to saying the MC scores don't matter rn. 8666 incoming.

KYtBoeg.gif

was able to pre-ordered a Deluxe right before it sold-out again on BestBuy, perched for tomorrow

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Someone noticed a pattern that many sites like Gamespot, Kotaku, GameInformer, Polygon, VG247, & TheGamer, that had lashed JK Rowling's involvement before, did not get review codes. Either they're boycotting, or WB was very careful in who got review codes. IGN is the only Anti-JK site that got the code, & the guy reviewing it said he was pretty low level & the only reason he got to review it was cuz everyone else there didn't want to.

2 Kotaku writers shaded that "Engineer positive coverage" aspect, & there's more writers from those sites i listed coming out shading it too. 

5j9Sv6y.png

The score is falling i fear, better go back to saying the MC scores don't matter rn. 8666 incoming.

KYtBoeg.gif

It will be incredibly moronic to give the game a low score just because of JK. Last time I checked JK didn't sit behind a computer desk and work on coding the game for the past 4 years. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

KYtBoeg.gif

Also Sebastian Swallows makes me wanna abandon Ravenclaw for Slytherin.

The way he asks u to secretly meet him at the back of Hogwarts after dark... whew, we ******* right?

That better not be a House exclusive quest or goodbye Ravenclaw, i'm letting the snake slither into me.

KYtBoeg.gif

Same for my country, but if u happen to be in the US one day, u should snag one. It's still $399. 

I am like 35% Ravenclaw and 31% Slytherin but I want to live my "dark wizard" fantasy so I am going with Slytherin (their common room also looks incredible).

Another thing I am not sure about is if I am going to play as wizard or witch. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.