Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

Reading the comments in here like:

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

So...

I was prepared for the worst so I'm less disappointed by others, I have mixed feelings, certain things were good, others made the show pointless.

The final music sequence was definitely one of the best Ryan Murphy scene in a tv show to describe how HIV-AIDS affected a gay man in that period, but it was kind of ruined at the end with that pointless Charlie Craver final segment.

The penultimate episode was really bad, written and directed terribly.

Overall the idea of making a metaphor with HIV-AIDS|Killer was interesting but the execution writing was messy as usual, first they needed to make it less blatant that the show was about that, like they should have avoid all the medical parts and deleteing Billie Lourd character making it like an unexpected twist at the end, because it was obvious since the beginning the disease was about HIV and made the show more mysterious instead with the killings, several storylines that were pointless.

Overall it was better than last season, that remains the worst for me, but yeah the execution remains very mediocre.

A missed opportunity to revive a show that has truly became a flog of a dead horse.

Some of you can’t enjoy television unless there’s three monologues explaining everything for you ?

Me and my friend started watching the new season just for fun and we expected it to be bad, but we actually found it really good :jonny2: We have only watched the 2 first episodes, but still

MadonnasBoyfriend
7 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

NOT RYAN PUTTING MURDER HOUSE ON 911 :bibliahh:

i dont watch that

The way I gave up after episode 1 when it first aired, then dove back around early November and binged. I only got up to episode 6 till about a week ago and was very much enjoying the show tbh, although the killer story line was dumb as hell and I felt them alluding to the HIV/AIDS crisis, but kept hoping they’d make it more interesting than that, or at least more complicated, but NOPE. Went straight to trash. I was like MAYBE Ryan will try to contrive the story to wrap in monkeypox somehow, to bring awareness, and maybe give it some faux background at la AHS style that could be interesting…but again, NOPE. Just straight to the expected. 

Anyone ranking this high amongst other seasons is wild. This was lazy through and through. Just Another season/reason to have half naked good looking boys on screen to appease Ryan’s thirst. 

5/10

i will never understand why they RUINED the incredible Red Tide which would have been a great stand alone season with that abysmal alien storyline in season 10. Would only finish it if you payed me a hefty amount of money and until then, i had always planned on watching every single episode.

that, has made me reluctant to watch the new season because i still have a bitter taste in my mouth, but i'm gonna give it a try this week and hope for the best.

That was it? Lack of plot overall on the last three episodes destroyed the season 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fmpp4GVXEAACPOB?format=jpg&name=large

I don't care this season premiered 10 years, it totally deserves its own thread cause it's so iconic :jonny5:

My favorite AHS season, I love it ughh :jonny5:

Edited by Henry Torres

I rewatched it late last year and wow, what a moment. Sure, it wasn't as good as Assylum but it was so campy, love it.

camp excellence. the most iconic season of AHS idc (the best quality wise is still Asylum), the amount of quotes and moments that will never leave my brain.

"it smells like fish... and cat pisss...... what is this?? KNOTTY PIIIIIIINE?????"

thank you Emma Roberts :clap3:

B/tches being witches. Perfect mix :jonny5:

Edited by Henry Torres

Horrible, overrated ass season.

First few episodes were good then it turned into complete ****.

I know a lot of people loved Coven but honestly it's one of my least favorite seasons. I really struggled to get through it. Asylum remains top tier for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.