Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I don't think he's the killer at all. The popular theory is that there are multiple people involved: Glitter Guy, art thief and the actual killer. Glitter Guy is probably just setting the trio up for a promotion or something. But I'm 100% sure he's not the killer.

Yes, i don’t think so. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

Really good episode. I think it's a distraction and he's not really the killer. It can't be that obvious so soon. 

Is this show actually good? Or is it a decent watchable show for people that want to see Selena on screen again?

Watched season 2 episode 1 yesterday liking it soo far  

17 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Is this show actually good? Or is it a decent watchable show for people that want to see Selena on screen again?

well i loved season 1 it was thuroughly enjoyable i just began season 2

15 hours ago, Falconr3 said:

episode 9 also leaked in full in russian.

Lol i didn't know about that, gonna search for it latter

i'm LOVING this season even more than the 1st one 

only episode that wasn't 10/10 for me was the 2nd ep, all of the others r *chef's kiss* 

The twist at the end was so good,  didn't see that coming. :eek:

LOVE that storyline for Howard, glad he got a boyfriend :heart:

2 hours ago, Hector said:

The twist at the end was so good,  didn't see that coming. :eek:

LOVE that storyline for Howard, glad he got a boyfriend :heart:

Spoiler

A serial killer boyfriend :heart:

11 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:
  Hide contents

A serial killer boyfriend :heart:

Not that I want to be spoiled AGAIN (accidentally saw the post from last night identifying the killer), but is your comment related to how he sneezed like the masked guy that Lucy saw the night of the murder??

:eek: 

Its crazy how much BETTER Season 2 is compared to the snorefest that Season 1 was. I actually thought "Why bother?" when I heard this was being renewed, but I took a chance on it because I was bored and was instantly riveted. Every episode finds a way to blow my mind in Season 2.

I do think that Cara DeLevigne is the killer though. They just keep cutting to her every time they wonder who the killer is gonna be and that is a known filmmaking technique. I also don't buy her "I'm interested in you just because no particular reason" crap. It's just too convenient. And that Detective with the glitter is such an obvious red herring.

Anyway, can't wait for the finale regardless of whether I'm wrong or right.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:23 PM, Saintlor said:

Season 1 is decent (gets better towards the end). Season 2 is AMAZING right from the first episode. 

Selena is easily the worst thing on it though, sorry. She's being out-acted by every single person on the show including the child actors and the guest stars.

1 hour ago, Flawfree said:

Season 1 is decent (gets better towards the end). Season 2 is AMAZING right from the first episode. 

Selena is easily the worst thing on it though, sorry. She's being out-acted by every single person on the show including the child actors and the guest stars.

Can I skip S1 and start on S2? I watched episode 1 of s1 and was bored

Or do I need to watch all of S1 to understand the show

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can I skip S1 and start on S2? I watched episode 1 of s1 and was bored

Or do I need to watch all of S1 to understand the show

Nope, sorry. Season 2 starts literally minutes after Season 1's cliffhanger ending.

I was also bored during the first few episodes of Season 1. My recommendation is skip to episode 3 or 4. All you really need to know is that a guy named Tim died in their apartment and Selena is hiding the fact that she used to be childhood friends with him. She's pretending he's a stranger, but really she wants to investigate his death because Tim got another friend of hers (Oscar) arrested for false murder. So she teams up with two old guys to solve the mystery of which resident in their apartment building killed Tim, and they get famous because they make a podcast of their investigation.

The show doesn't really get good until midway through Season 1. So skip to episode 4 maybe.

Edited by Flawfree

4 hours ago, Flawfree said:

She is the worst part of the show. No range whatsoever and the monotone voice throughout. Wish it was someone else in the role

S1 > S2 

S2 is trash, the horrible dialogue, selena's even worse acting, the lazy inconsistent writing :rip: there is sooo much nonsense

I finally started S2, loved S1 so much but I'm already underwhelmed by Cara and Amy Schumer, are they trying to get all the most hated celebrities of the year on the show or what :deadbanana4: such a turn off

20 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

S1 > S2 

S2 is trash, the horrible dialogue, selena's even worse acting, the lazy inconsistent writing :rip: there is sooo much nonsense

!

S1 def held my interest better than S2 has but it's still good.

Oh shiiiit that last episode was fiiiire :flame:

I am liking where the finale is going! Thank god they resolved most of the side plots this episode already so the finale can be a full blown clusterfuck of reveals! :duca:

I hope there’s a lot more in the finale. 
I honestly knew who it was the whole season even though we were getting “thrown” off every now and then. 
I do appreciate the twists because I did not really see that pairing coming. 

I knew it would be miss Canning behind all this :jonny5:  The Poppy reveal caught me off guard, can't wait to see how they deal with it next episode.

They need to stop making episodes shorter and shorter though :biblio:

5 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Some of the reveals were really good, some were kinda expected, but it was a great episode! This season is really incredible

Not people bitching about Selena's acting. Find her character really interesting and she sells it

:clap3:

they must be watching the show with their asses. Mabel's character supposed to be monatone and slow. It's really embarassing that people still dont know this :skull: 

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

I knew it would be miss Canning behind all this :jonny5:  The Poppy reveal caught me off guard, can't wait to see how they deal with it next episode.

They need to stop making episodes shorter and shorter though :biblio:

next week is 37 minutes long tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.